Episode 39

I walked towards the stairs which seemed longer than usual. I know when I'm drunk I give very good ideas to save my skin of buttocks. My thoughts and my emotions are all mixed in a large bowl of French salad on advertising that lasts as long as the film. I hope Adriano doesn't remember anything otherwise I'm fucked up like a Mexican who voted for Trump but I'm never wrong. Everything is under control the area is under control. I arrived at my room and I tugged towards my wardrobe to change but first I have to choose clothes. His arms wrapped around my waist. His head rested on my left shoulder tickling a little. His lips left lots of kisses on my neck. And his warm breath that he gave me cravings that are not recommended at least 18 for shorter to the minor. His hands went down more on the cheeks of my buttocks. He lifted me to hold on to him. My eyes remained fixed on his and his hand press my buttocks giving me more desire.

Yoongi: You have to stop worrying. Everything was settled yesterday.

Me: But if Adriano remembers.

Yoongi: He had a celestial shock or an emotional shock.

Me: And if it doesn't work.

Yoongi: Stop with those fake thoughts.

Me: But ....

No longer my sentence he cut me by one of those kiss that wets you as fast as it touches you. My thoughts become more sensual and I can't even control myself anymore. The knock on the door put me back on the ground and Yoongi put me down so that I could change. I run to the wardrobe take my jeans and a T-shirt and change my clothes before he opens the door

I saw J Hope in the corner of my eye outside the door. I didn't even understand why they were so excited to go to Rebecca's house.

J Hope: You've finished the lovebirds. We are waiting for you downstairs.

Yoongi: We arrive in 5 minutes.

Me: What 5 minutes? Let's go.

Yoongi: You took your phone.

Me: I did

Yoongi: Where's mine?

Me: Also with me.

Yoongi: Your wallet.

Me: I have everything. Let's go.

I pushed him out of the room, making sure I had locked it. We went down the stairs and went straight to the living room. They had lots of bowls and can or even drinks.

Me: We're not going to bring and share. We're going to Rebecca's.

Megane: Never visit someone empty handed

Me: I always go empty handed.

Megane: You are badly brought up.

Me: You have a point. Because I counterbalance certain people.

Taehyung: No time to bicker. Let's go.

Me: Why are you so excited to leave. But you are strange. You are hiding a few things from me.

Yoongi: No. They're just excited to see your sister-in-law again.

Jungkook: She's pretty cool.

Namjoon: Great girl.

Jin: Very friendly.

J hope: Very nice.

Jimin: You're really lucky to have her as a sister-in-law

Yoongi: Enough of chatting and on the way.

Me: Okay let's go.

We got out of the house but came back immediately. Armies was in front of our door. Like living dead looking for fresh brains. I was shocked by the wave of people outside. It had it up to Rebecca's. You believe it. I was shocked and also angry. But I'm going to call the BTS manager and I'll kill him on the phone.

Me: WHO WARNED THE ARMIES THAT WE WERE HERE?!?!?

Jessica: Calm down Kate.

Me: Calm down. I should calm down. Sure I will calm it down !!!

Megane: It's okay. Don't worry we're going to pick up the stuff and tomorrow we'll go okay.

Me: But tomorrow they won't be there. Tomorrow is Luc's birthday. You have forgotten. We have to go on his birthday.

Yoongi: We'll do it, baby. We could meet your uncle and your aunt there.

Namjoon: And your family.

Me: You're right.

Minnie: YOONGI OPPA I AM HERE!

Me: You shouldn't have stopped me yesterday. But I'm going to beheaded the face.

Yoongi: Come, let's go.

Emily went outside putting the padlock on the front door so that they could not enter.

Emily: GOING OUT HERE IS A PRIVATE PROPERTY !!

ARMIES: WE WANT TO SEE BTS

Emily: IN PRISON MAYBE.

Minnie: But fuck you. Bitch.

I hear Minnie's voice. I was furious rage. I wanted to go out but I heard the voice of Selena or Lena if you want.

Lena: Minnie, what did you do? I knew I shouldn't tell you anything. You really are a plague. My mother was right but I didn't listen to her. You're a real whore when it comes to Yoongi. I don't even want to see you anymore. I should have let you die yesterday. But I saved you. Not everyone is a whore like you. Let them breathe. And understand that you are not worthy of being in the fan club. You never attack your bias. You forgot rule number 1. It's a golden rule. Never come to speak to me again. AND YOU OTHERS HERE! IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH LEAVE THEM BREATHED YOU WILL HAVE THE TIME TO SEE THEM AT THE CONCERT !! GIVE THEM THEIR PEACE.

I was really upset by Selena's words. I had never seen this part from her. I looked outside and saw that the army started to leave little by little. Only Minnie stay. I knew this feeling. I was like her before. Obsessed. I was obsessed to the point of killing someone. She turns around ready to go but I stop her. I knew how boring it was to seek, to want, to fight for something you couldn't have. But I was lucky to have it.

Me: Hey Minnie. Hold on.

She stops but does not turn around.

Minnie: You must be delighted.

//

Hey !! What's up my lil devils.

I have updated a new episode. Sorry for taking so long I was u can busy with Lucifer. Go read Devil Lord ~ ​​long live evil ~
It's pretty cool. And don't forget to vote, follow me and read the other stories it does not hurt and it's free. So go ahead.

See you soon my lil devils