| Date? |

[A/N: Guess what guys? *Skill: Bored* Has activated* For some odd reason I feel really bored, So I decided to write another chapter out here for you in my free time that I have nothing better to do with!]

     So after that... Unlucky... Encounter I decided to let them try and seal my powers, partially because I feel like testing something, but also because I at least want to try to live a normal life. So I've decided tag along on the date that was originally meant for Tohka and Shido.

"Shido, What are these? What are they what are they what are they??!" (Tohka)

 After hearing this Shido decides it's probably a better Idea to just buy her one, instead of trying to explain to her what a piece of bread is. So I follow him into the shop, while Tohka keeps her face glued to the window. We buy her a (loaf?) of bread and I decide to get one for myself using the money I have leftover in my wallet from when I was still alive, luckily it's the same.

 "Hm... This is some pretty good bread." (Me)

Me and Shido walk out and he offers Tohka the bread.

"Here you go." (Shido)

"I-It'd better not be poisoned" (Tohka)

She says this but her mouth is watering just from looking at the bread...

"It's not, If it was, would I be eating it?" (Me)

After hearing those words Tohka grabs the bread out of Shido's hand and sniffs it, then takes a massive bite out of it.

"So good!!" (Tohka)

With that, she starts munching on it like a kid.

Source: Painstakingly Edited by yours truly!

"Is this a date??" (Tohka)

"*Anime Sweatdrops* It's Kinoko Bread..." (Me and Shido)

"What?" (Tohka)

"How can something this good not be a date?" (Tohka)

"Well..." (Me and Shido)

"Wait... Don't tell me this is nothing compared to a true date??!" (Tohka)

"Well you're not wrong... But..." (Shido)

"Why don't we just tell her?" (Me to Shido)

"Well... It's kinda hard to explain." (Shido to me)

"What are you two whispering about over there!" (Tohka)

"Nothing?!" (Me and Shido)

Right after that we all smell food being cooked.

"A date!" (Tohka)

"Still wrong..." (Me)

After running straight towards the food stand and shoving the food into her mouth she FINALLY notices all the people around us.

"Where did all these people come from?!" (Tohka)

"Are they launching a full-scale attack?!" (Tohka)

"In that case I'll wipe them all out before the Mecha Mecha squad arrives!" (Tohka)

She starts to form an Energy ball at the tip of her fingers, her mouth still stuffed with food.

"No no no no! Don't do that!" (Shido)

"*Chuckles* Why not? it'd be fun to fight the AST again?" (Me)

"What? I'm doing this so they don't show up again!" (Tohka)

"But if you do that, then they're guaranteed to show up?" (Me)

Meanwhile, Behind an alleyway...

"This is Master Sergeant Origami Tobiichi. A-0613. Please send me an observation device." (Origami, Aka My #1 Waifu)

Back at the "Date"...

A kid walks by them and puts a plastic water bottle in a trash can.

"Look mom! I put it in!" (Kid)

"Good job Sweetie" (Kid's Mom)

The mom pats her son on the head and they walk away, seeing this, Tohka finishes her food and throws the stick from it in the trash then runs back to Shido, giving him an expectant look. He gently pats her on the head and she makes a cute little giggle.

"Jeez, you two look like you're brother and sister, not like you're dating." (Me)

"So is this a date?" (Tohka)

"Not quite, but you're getting closer." (Me and Shido)

"Hmmm... This Date thing really is complicated..." (Tohka)

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Tohka stuffing her face

"These foods humans eat are just too good to be true" (Tohka)

"So Tohka, What did you do after the Fight with the AST yesterday?" (Shido)

"Oh yea, I looked around about half-way through the fight and she was nowhere to be seen..." (Me)

"Nothing much, they fought me, and they stopped when I disappeared." (Tohka)

"You disappeared?" (Me and Shido)

"I go to a different world. It's very dark, and I go to sleep as soon as I get there." (Tohka)

"And you come here when you wake up?" (Me)

"You should've been there before too?" (Tohka)

"I was once, but I was awake pretty much the whole time, when I finally got out for the first time, I was at the school yesterday." (Me)

"Well I come here when I'm "Forced" out of my sleep" (Tohka)

"I'm usually woken up randomly, and I can't do a single thing about it." (Tohka)

"Forced?!" (Shido)

"That means the spacequakes aren't the spirit's fault, just accidents.."  (Shido)

"You said that's what usually happens" (Shido and Me)

"D-don't ask me." (Tohka)

"Please tell us, if you do we might be able to find out why you didn't cause a spatial quake today!" (Shido)

"J-Just give it up.." (Tohka)

"Now, let's go look for another delicous date!~" (Tokha)

"Wait!" (Shido)

Shido opens his wallet.

"I should have brought more with me, or at least asked for Reine's credit card" (Shido)

MEANWHILE IN WHO KNOWS WHERE:

"Entity Match: 99.89%" (???)

"There's no way this is a coincidence, there are even faint spirit waves around him." (???)

"But why?" (???)

"The Spirits aren't wearing astral dresses, This is our chance to attack." (Sister?)

"You're in the middle of a city, don't do anything extreme." (???)

  [Sorry about taking a while for the update,I decided to split the date up into 2 parts, + I was watching anime, reading manga, and reading even more fanfics!, Hope you enjoyed, and thank you for reading.]