| Spilling the Beans |

A/N: I found myself with a lot of free-time since I'm graduating early and have nothing else to do anymore, so I decided to come write a new chapter to entertain myself.. Also, I'm changing the way I write the story for this chapter, then I'll let you guys vote which style you like better!! (If you like this style better, I might even go back and re-work the older chapters to this style, though I'll probably do it eventually anyways, since my old writing style really bugs me...)

   Before me is a portal that looks like it came out of some video game. I try inserting my fingers into it first to make sure there's nothing dangerous on the other side, and after determining that it's safe I pop my head through. "Oh... It's my room back at home" Upon realizing that this is some kind of teleportation portal, I walk all the way through it and end up back in my room.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Ding*
Received Skill:
Portal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "Oh, so I got the skill by using the portal... But who used the portal in the first place?" "Why do I even need this skill? I have teleport for crying out loud!"  As I was thinking about who could have possibly opened a portal like that, I heard the sound of the apartment door being opened. "Hey Sis, is that you?" "Huh?" after about 2 minutes and the sound of somebody coming up the stairs, she opened my door to find me peacefully reading a book. "Damian... When did you get back home?" "About 2 minutes and 1.3 seconds ago."
"I see, I see, but how?"

  "... Magic?" She gave me some sort of look saying she should've expected that sort of answer. She then swapped to a very serious look. "Ok, you're going to tell me everything." 
"...Everything?"
She nods her head. "Absolutely everything." 

  "*In a Texan accent* Well, it all started back in the summer of 86, I was a wee lad, my family wasn't exactly poor, but we weren't the-" "Not that far back!!" She interrupts. 

  "Tch. Killjoy..." "Well, I was in the middle of class doing English work when suddenly a ball came flying through the window and hit a bull's eye right on the pencil that just happened to be perfectly lined up with my neck..." After that, I recap on everything that's happened, from my *Unfortunate* death to my well deserved nap and waking up as a spirit, kicking the AST's ass, getting beamed into Fraxinus, being offered to join them, and then the rest is as she knew it.

  "I see, I somewhat understand the situation, but one question..."
"And what would that be?"
"Why are you wearing nothing but boxers?" I look down, curious as to what she means, then notice what she's talking about. At some point during this conversation, my clothes must have disappeared. 
   "No idea." I walk over to dresser in the corner of my room and grab a pair of shorts and toss them on along with a tank top.  As soon as I finish, I hear a knock on the door, and a voice that sounds like it belongs to Shido. Origami goes to open it and sure enough, it's Shido. He notices me and winces, but continues to walk in and sit down.  

    "I'm going to go take a shower, please keep Shido entertained for me." With that, she takes off to the bathroom.   "So Shido, mind telling me why you decided to pay a visit here today?" Sweat drops start flying off him like he just finished a 3-mile long sprint in 120 Degree Weather.

    "Well you see, we think Origami happened to stumble across Yoshino's puppet Yoshinon and took him home, so they sent me to check and see if she had it without her finding out-..." By this point I had already figured he just came to sneak around and steal the puppet back, but I couldn't let him get it that easily, now could I?

      "Well Shido, I happen to know where Yoshinon is, but I can't just give it to you. You were prepared to sneak through my sister's stuff to find it, so I have to make it hard for you.." I was of course lying when I said I knew where Yoshinon was, but a quick scan around the house and I could find them.  "Really? Just tell me, I'll let you borrow Kotori!"
   "Shido.. What kind of lolicon do you take me for? Captian-kiss-my-sis..."
"..."

  Suddenly, an idea pops up in my head. "Here Shido, I'll make a deal with you..."
"And what is it you want from me?"
  "Nothing much really, Just let me take care of sealing the Spirit and give me about an hour or two of time alone with Reine."   After I say this, whispers come from Shido's earpiece. Sounds like they're discussing the pros and cons of this deal, so I'll let them discuss for a bit.

   --2 Minutes later--
 The whispering sounds finally stop coming from his earpiece, so I assume they came to a decision. Shido gets up and opens his mouth to say; "Fine, they've agreed on it, though Reine-san seemed a bit concerned as to why you wanted an hour or two alone with her."
   "Good, it's a deal then." After a quick scan of the room, I see the puppet hiding in the creases of the couch, so I go grab it. As soon as I do, I hear the spacial quake alarm go off in the distance and Origami comes flying out of the bathroom wearing a towel. 

(Gonna leave this chapter off here, since it's a good place to stop and start writing the next chapter. Gotta spread out content, you know? I'm probably gonna get flooded with notifications once this gets published, but eh.)