| The Dark Side |

[A/N: I'm gonna post ANOTHER part, you can thank me later. (Btw, I'm trying to make this chapter COMPLETELY original =P)]

I woke up feeling better than ever, Probably because my Spirit Energy went up from sealing Tohka. Or Maybe it's because I woke up in a bed... 

I guess I should look at my stats. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

                                                                  Status:

Name: Damian Kirishima

Spirit Name: Maou

Race: Spirit

Level: ~~#-?&!@?$+%=%%!@++$? (Broken)

Atk: ??? (Broken)

Def: ??? (Broken)

Spd: ??? (Broken)

Spirit Atk: ??? (Broken)

Spirit Def: ??? (Broken)

Spirit Energy: Infinite (Broken!!)

Iq: ??? (Max)

Luck: -999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 (Broken?)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 Titles:

[King of Spirits] [Male Spirit] [Former Human] [Spirit Tamer] [Badass] [Spirit God's Favourite] [Broken Stats] [Otaku] [The Lucky Pervert]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skills:

[Godly Seal Spirit]- Lets you seal the powers a Spirit with you with a kiss, No matter their affection towards you.
[Pressure]- Always Emit An Intimidating Presence.
[Bored]- You're Doomed to feel bored 90% of the Time.
[Badass]- You Look Badass to other people no matter what you do.
[Sense Spirit]- Lets you sense nearby Spirits.
[Teleport]- Allows you to teleport Anywhere you want.
[Intimidation]- Release a Fearsome Aura
[Spacial Quake]- Lets you cause a Spacial quake of any size at will.
[Spirit Gods Eye]- Lets you View the Stats of anyone/anything you look at.
[Spirit God's Cheat]- Steal/Copy the stats on anyone/anything you want (Requires God's Eye)
[Limiter][On/Off]- To Ensure you don't end up like a certain bald-headed part-timer...
[Create Spirit]- Lets you revive somebody by turning them into a spirit, or just turn them into a spirit without the death.
[Summon Angel]- Lets you summon your spirit angel (weapon).
[Change Spirit Armour]- Lets you change the way your spirit armour looks.
[Copy Angel]- Lets you copy the angel of any spirit you choose.
[Change Angel Forme]- Lets you change the shape/Weapon type of your angel.
[Modify Angel]- Lets you modify you, or another spirit's angel.
[Modify Spirit Armour]- Lets you modify the Spirit armour of your, or any other spirits spirit armour
[Create Angel]- Lets you create an angel with any weapon type and abilities you desire.
[Bad Luck]- Your luck just isn't on point today.
[Clueless]- You have no Idea what's going on.
[Poker Face]- Keep your face emotionless during a time of need.