| The Lost Puppet |

[A/N: Sorry for the Super late Update, I've been working on the new story I mentioned last chapter]

"Shido?! What are you doing here?!" (Me)

"Shouldn't that be my question?" (Shido)

"Well... I'm just... Doing my job, Yea that's it" (Me)

"And what job is that exactly?" (Shido)

"Um... I was... Rescuing this little girl, yea... That's what I was doing" (Me)

"If you were, why are you wearing your spirit armor with your scythe out?" (Shido)

"Because...     ...I'm Cosplaying?" (Me)

"You? Cosplay? Yeah right..." (Shido)

"Fine, you got me, but I was doing my job..." (Me)

"And that job is?" (Shido)

"Didn't your loli of a sister tell you? I'm a member of the AST now" (Me)

"You're a member of the AST?!!!" (Shido)

"Yes Shido, I Joined the AST because it seemed fun and because I can't just have Origami get hurt, can I?" (Me)

"Well, I guess not but, You're a spirit, aren't you? Why would you hunt spirits?" (Shido)

"Because, I can't just sit around and do nothing in this new world, can I?" (Me)

With that, Shido runs in front of the very confused loli, Yoshino and blocks her with his body

"Shido, That's not a good idea, There are AST members outside, You won't be able to get her out without her disappearing" (Me)

"I'll make it happen!" (Shido)

Next thing we know, Shido gets beamed up by Fraxinus, and a part of the building explodes. Yoshino runs out on some kind of giant rabbit hopping through the sky, with her eyes a little teary.

"Private Kirishima, What happened?" (Commander)

"I couldn't find her inside when you blew up the building, she ran" (Me)

"I see, So her stealth is on another level" (Commander)

"Well, good work, Report back to base" (Commander)

Timeskip to about 20 Mins Later

I just got out of the locker room, and all of the squad is standing outside waiting for me. After that we all go to the meeting room to be debriefed on what happened with Yoshino.

"The Spirit "Hermit" Seems to have gotten away, and her stealth seems to be better than some of the others, She managed to hide from private Kirishima indoors."

They all seemed shocked at this, and I wonder why, but I decide it's probably better just not to ask.

After a long debriefing, we finally finished up, and I figured I wanted to check something out.

So, I go into the locker room, because I'm pretty sure nobody is going to go in there anytime soon, and I imagine opening a teleportation portal to my bedroom.

Suddenly, A Portal that looks like it came straight out of a video game appeared in front of me, making somewhat loud sounds.

 [A/N: Sorry to leave it off on a cliffhanger,  but I'm putting this story on hold temporarily in order to work on the new story (I'll probably release part 1 soon) Sorry to say this, but many of you probably saw this coming. I hope you'll give my new story a chance once I release it, and thanks for reading!!]