| Date? (Part 3)|

[A/N: Guess what? A (Mostly) original chapter this time!]

 I open my eyes and I'm in some sort of Medical bay, I start to get up but My head hurts way too much so I decide to just lay down and relax for a while.

Timeskip Brought to you by Chibi Damian reading Manga.

After a while, I hear a sound and a somewhat familiar face comes walking through the door.

"Oh, Hey Reine, What am I doing in here?" (Me)

"Checking in on you, Your mental state plummeted and you passed out." (Reine)

"It did?, I don't remember anything after the point where I stepped up on stage" (Me)

[I see... Hmm.. I'll Have to look into this- Author-kun]

"Well might as well finish the day, so I can get this whole sealing thing over with" (Me)\

[Spoiler, Not gonna happen bud]

"Can you bring me back down?" (Me)\

"If you're sure you can, Fraxinus will beam you down." (Reine) 

"Alright" (Me)

I get up and head to the "Teleport Room" And I get beamed down right at the end of the date, Tohka and Shido are standing in front of the sunset chatting. My Sudden appearance frightens them, but the quickly calm back down.

"Hey, Guess who's back" (Me)

"The god of death?" (Shido)

"Close, but not quite..." (Me)

Tohka, being ignored in this conversation, is getting very bothered by the fact that we're paying no attention to her.

"Hey! What about me?!" (Tohka)

I walk up to the railing that they're standing on, but I trip and fall on Tohka, Accidentally Kissing her. Her clothes disappear into purple particles. [Here's where things get interesting...]

"Tohka's Spirit powers are... Sealed?!" (Kotori & Reine)

"WHAT?" (Shido & Fraxinus Crew)

"Spirit Energy Levels have transferred to Damian?!" (Kotori)

"Sorry What's going on here?" (Me)

I get up and accidentally grabbed Tohka's left breast.

*Ding*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gained Skill: [Poker Face]

-keep your Face emotionless during a moment when you really need it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gained Title: [The Lucky Pervert]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"SHIDO? What's happening?!" (Tohka)

I tossed her my jacket to cover up herself, and as this happened, Shido got a massive hole straight through the center of his chest (how lovely).

"SHIDO!" (Tohka)

"Sandalphon!" (Tohka)

She continuously stomps on the ground, trying to summon her sword, but nothing happens. Meanwhile while Tohka's Screaming her lungs out, I look over in the direction that the shot came from and I see a very familiar face, the Silver Haired Girl from the AST that looks like my sister, Sitting on the ground looking traumatized.

"I-I just killed Shido" (Sis?)

I run up behind her and try to start a conversation:

"Hello, How are you today little sis?" (Me)

"Spirit 256: Maou... Are you really him?" (Sis?)

"First, Tell me you're name Sis." (Me(

"I-I'm Origami Tobiichi, of the AST, Now Tell me who you are..." (Origami)

"I, Am Damian Kirishima, Former human, good to see you again little sis" (Me)

"Stop calling me that, My parents died 5 Years ago, to a spirit, and my brother, Disappeared 3 Years ago." (Origami)

"Well than, I'll be your Nii-san from now on." (Me)

I go in and hug the girl, who surprisingly lets me do so.

"Please, Answer me, are you the Spirit Maou?" (Origami)

"I don't know... I am a spirit, but I haven't always been one, I had a cute little sister who looked just like you before I died, then next thing I know I end up here." (Me)

"So, Will you let me be yo-" (Me)

"You're nothing like your code name, so why did they call you that?" (Origami)

"Like I said, I have no idea about anything having to do with me being a spirit." (Me)

"Then, At least prove that you're not a threat" (Origami)

"Well when I first appeared, I didn't cause one of those "Spacial Quake" Things, And I only fight those who try to hurt me or my friends." (Me)

Origami has recovered a bit from Shooting Shido, But she's still half in shock.

"So, What do you say?, Can I be your brother?" (Me)

(O-okay... Only for now though... Until I can prove you're not a threat..." (Sis!)

"Thanks, And don't worry about him, He'll be fine." (Me)

"W-what do you mean?" (Origami)

As I look over a massive ball of blueish fire is engulfing the spot where the wound was and was healing it. Origami's sight isn't good enough to see this, so I just keep watching Shido heal while Tohka keeps stomping in the ground.

"Let's go home..." (Me)

[*Cries* H-Hide-san *Snibble*]

"O-Okay..." (Origami)

[A/N: Sorry to leave it off on a cliffhanger, but that's the end of the 3 part date chapter, but thanks for reading, I'll see you once I get back from existance]