| Meeting the AST |

[A/N: Hey Guys! I've Decided to write a few chapters in advance while I still have some inspiration... Hope you enjoy!]

I wake up to another morning, in this overly comfy bed, and I remember the Conversation me and sis had last night.

 "The AST... Hmmm... What does that even stand for?" (Me)

"It stands for Anti Spirit Team." (Reine!?)

"Reine! What are you doing?! Where are you?!" (Me)

"You still have your earpiece in.." (Reine)

"O-oh... Well Why would she ask me to join in if I'm a spirit?" (Me)

"She Probably decided the team was lacking behind, and realized they needed somebody strong enough to do legitimate combat with spirits." (Reine)

"We also kinda agreed to forge your paperwork if you accepted..." (Kotori)

"Why would you help the people who are going against what you're trying to do?" (Me)

"We agreed to help her with this because we decided it would be good for an expiriment." (Reine)

"Oh, So she can just, Get me into the AST because she's a member?" (Me)

"Not Exactly, All AST members have been physically modified to add things like mana producers, and emergency suits just in case they can't get to a meeting point" (Reine)

"But since I naturally have mana, they won't need to implant me with those Mana Producer things, Right?" (Me)

"Yes, but it will be difficult for you to get in..." (Kotori)

"Why's that??" (Me)

"For one, Just naturally having mana will be suspicious enough, but Only Females can usually handle having mana in their bodies" (Kotori)

"Is that why all spirits are female?" (Me)

"Possibly, but the second they find out you're a male it will likely clear their doubts on if you're a spirit or not" (Kotori)

"Well if I'm all clear, I should be fine, I've learned plenty of combat skills from manga and anime." (Me)

"That's concerning..." (Reine, Kotori, and Fraxinus Crew)

Meanwhile, At the AST base...

"So, Sergeant Tobiichi, You're saying he's better at combat than you, and naturally has mana?" (???)

"Yes Commander!" (Origami)

"Well the paperwork looks fine... But I'll need to see proof of this, Bring him here Saturday at 0500 Hours..." (Commander)

"Yes, Commander" (Origami)

Meanwhile, In the AST Break room

"Did you hear? Origami's brother showed up, And she's trying to enter him in the AST" (AST Girl)

"A Guy joining the AST? That's impossible, Men can't handle having mana in their bodies" (AST Girl #2)

"Supposedly he's better at fighting than Origami" (AST Girl #3)

"Really?" (AST Girl #2)

"Well appearently he'll be coming up here for an evaluation on Saturday, What do you think he looks like?" (AST Girl #4)

"Hopefully he's cute" (AST Girl #2)

Meanwhile:

Damian lets out a small sneeze