| The New Spirit? |

[A/N: Just got an idea to continue the story with, so I'm going to use it before I go brain dead again, and fall back into binging anime.]

"Well, I think it's about time to start going to school with sis, Even though I'm a Grade above her, I'm sure it will work out" (Me)

So I hop out of bed and head out to the kitchen to make breakfast, because I realize Origami's not up yet, so I might as well make breakfast for the both of us. I grab some eggs and other food items from the fridge and start cooking some simple, eggs and bacon, with an english muffin on the side, and next thing I know, I hear a door open.

"Ah, Good Morning Sis, Just making us some breakfast since I realized you weren't awake." (Me)

"Good Morning, and what are you making?" (Origami)

"Eggs and Bacon, with an English muffin, I'm not the best cook, so I like to keep it simple." (Me)

"Oh, Ok, Why are you up so early?" (Origami)

"Don't you remember?, I'm starting going to your school today." (Me)

"Wait? You are?!" (Origami)

"Yep, Why else would I be up before the sun Rises?" (Me)

"Well, I guess it's okay, Just don't cause any trouble" (Origami}

Timeskip to later that day by chibi Author-kun slacking off

"And Does anybody know what X is in this equation?" (Teacher)

She writes the equation: (3x - 12^3) x 5 = 124 On the board.

I raise my Hand.

"Yes, Mr. Kirishima" (Teacher)

"X Equals 584.26666!" (Me)

[A/N: Thanks to @ValyTheKing for stating the actual correct answer, was gonna go back and do it, but hey, things worked out in the end!]

All the Other students look at me like I'm Crazy, But I keep a confident look on my face.

"T-That's Right!" (Teacher)

"What?! How!" (The Rest of the Class)

"It's not that hard, All you have to do is solve for X?" (Me)

[More Like I answered it for you...]

The students and teachers all stare at me with their jaws dropped. Next thing I know, a Siren is going off. 

"Everybody, Get to the Spacial Quake Shelter!" (Teacher)

"Huh? What's going on?" (Me)

"Just get to the shelter!!!" (Teacher)

Then I hear something coming from my AST earpiece.

"Damian, Hurry up and Get to the Rendezvous point, A Spirit just appeared, And we need you to assist us" (Commander?)

"Oh, So that's what those sirens mean?" (Me)

"No, They mean that a spacial quake is happening." (Sciency Girl)

"Ah, Okay, Ill be there as soon as I change into my Suit" (Me)

"Got it, We'll be expecting you in 4 Minutes" (Commander)

    So I break off from the Crowd heading towards the shelter, and head into the boys bathroom, then I activate my Spirit Amour, and start running down to the basement of the school, where the AST has a transport .

"I'm Here" (Me)

"Good, Are you ready to go?" (Commander)

"Yes, I'm all set, Ready to fight." (Me)