Gender.

I put on my clothes and threw my curly brown hair into a ponytail leaving a few strands fall onto my face to give it a messier effect.

I looked down at the baby bump that was hidden under my sweater dress and smiled. "I get to find out the gender of you today hunny." I spoke to my stomach stroking it with my thumb.

I heard knocking on my door behind me I saw it was Kol. "You have to promise me when you find out the gender of the baby you call me straight away," he said and I smiled at him.

"I will, it's your baby too!" I chuckled and he hugged me. I moved my arms around his shoulders as his rested on my waist.

"Thank you." He whispered and tightened the grip of the hug. "Mel we gotta go!" I heard Hayley call me downstairs and I grabbed my keys to my car and smiled at Kol.

I walked down the stairs and took a breath. I gave Hayley the keys and we got into my car and drove off.

~{ 20 minutes later }~

We stopped at the little place and I looked at Hayley. "Okay, I don't know these people. I just know that they tell you the gender off you baby." Hayley splurged out and I widened my eyes at her.

"Sorry.." She said raising her shoulders. "Well we are here now might as well go in." I mentioned and I got out the car.

Hayley grabbed my hand for comfort and I squeezed it and then we walked in.

"What may I do-," the witch was cut off when she saw me. "Melanie Jayson. Pregnant with the miracle baby!" The witch said and I looked around nervously trying not to make eye contact.

"Well what can I do for you?" She sternly asked me in a low voice. "Gender test thing." I bit onto my nail and she took me into a room at the back.

Hayley stayed in the front as she was ordered not to come with me.

She did a few spells on me and I was confused in what she was saying or doing. "Espalier Ghazal. Espalier Ghazal." She said them words over and over again.

"It's a... girl." She said and I gasped. "Kol is going to be so happy!" I smiled brightly and then I heard the door being knocked in.

"Hayley!" I screamed her and then the witch disappeared. The door was nearly knocked all the way down.

The only thing I could do to escape was get out the window. I opened the small space and crawled out of it.

Just in time for the people to get out. My jumper had got stuck in a lot of nails where to the point it slowed me down so I took it off and left it there.

My bare arms where not covered my anything but my body was covered by a black tank top.

When I reached in the middle of the woods I called out for Hayley.

"Hayley!" I screamed her name and I got no answer. That's when I heard them all surround me, the low growling made me think of my baby straight away.

If I die then she dies too.

One came and attacked me and scratched my arm. I looked at the deep scratches and winced.

Then another pain smashed into my neck and I felt a wolf scratches my neck. I was knocked onto the floor and then I heard the crying of dogs.

I looked around and saw all the animals around me where dead and there was a blonde girl. Then everything went black...

3rd person

Rebekah had carried Melanie all the way to her car where it was safe. She placed her on a step and Melanie started to wake up.

The first thing Melanie did was wince at the pain of her deep scratches. Rebekah didn't know what to do, she was in too much of a shock.

Even though she just killed 6 wolves.

Another car pulled in front of them and Kol and Klaus got out of the car. Kol ran up to his baby mamma and hugged her.

Melanie was still cold and when he touched her wounds she started to cry a little. "Sorry, darling." He bit into his arm and fed her the blood.

She squirmed at first, the second time a vampires blood had gone into her system. The night sky filled them and Klaus watched Kol's attitude and personality change around her. He changed around Melanie.

"You was already healing when I got here? Did you feed her some blood Rebekah?" Klaus asked Rebekah and she shook her head.

Melanie went to stand up. "I can do it." She said and pulled her weak self from the floor. Her legs went to jelly and she fell to the floor but didn't touch it as Kol caught her in bridal style and carried her to his car.

"Klaus you drive this and Rebekah you drive that." Kol ordered but then they heard twigs snapping from the forest surrounding them.

The tired and still weak Melanie snuggled into Kol's chest as he looked around in worry.

Klaus got ready to snap and so did Rebekah when they saw it was just Hayley.

"It's just me guys." He breathed out after she had chased the wolves away for minutes.

Hayley got in the car with Rebekah and Kol and Melanie got in Klaus's and they stayed in the back where she could lean on him for support.

Klaus watched as Kol played with her hair and how his fingers where intwined with her weak ones.

He kissed her forehead and Klaus smiled at his brothers change in everything around Melanie...