Months Later.

It's been months seen I have seen my daughter and I couldn't handle it anymore. Klaus took me on a road to kill everyone who would think about hurting my child.

There are still people out there waiting to get to the miracle baby, my baby!

I went into the baby's room and I smashed everything. I teared the wooden bed apart, the books and toys where ripped and throw around. The baby clothes where scrunched at torn.

"What are you doing?!" Kol shouted to me. I stopped and cried. "I'm ruining everything our daughter couldn't even get to do or try!" I shouted back.

"OUR DAUGHTER can't even wear her baby clothes because she won't fit into them!" I screamed and started to cry.

"Klaus shouldn't have took you on that killing spree, however it should have made you feel better." Elijah said from the corner.

"I have lost my daughter! The one person who should trust me the most and expect me to protect her but I cant! I don't feel better. I don't feel complete! I feel lost that my child is not with me and I have to deal with not seeing her face every single day." I shouted falling onto the floor.

"I want her back!" I cried into my knees and Kol sped up to me and pulled me into his arms. "I do too." Kol said and Elijah nodded.

"I'll arrange something so you could see her tomorrow. It is her first Christmas after all." Elijah spoke and my head come from Kol's shoulder.

"Thank you..." I cried as I ran into his arms. He hesitated to wrap his arms around me but did anyway.

~{}~

Next day.

"Harper my dear, get up." Elijah ordered me and I opened my eyes and saw him dressed already.

"Why? Let me be sad please." I said and he smiled. "We are going to see our daughter." Kol spoke from the corner and I jumped up.

"What!" I shouted and I heard Hayley come in. "Hurry, I wanna see the little girl." She said and I pushed everyone out so I could change.

I sped downstairs and into the car. "Let's go and see our daughter." Kol said lifting my hand up and kissing it.

I smiled under his embrace and he started to car to go.