Seeing Destiny.

They all arrived at the house far away and as soon as Melanie saw Destiny being held by Rebekah she jumped from the car.

"Destiny!" She shouted and ran up to her with her speed. She stopped when she was was close. Rebekah smiled and walked closer to Melanie.

Melanie's eyes teared up and she saw the beautiful baby she had created.

Melanie view

Melanie view

Her eyes where a gorgeous blue. When she took Destiny from Rebekah she felt a hand on her back.

Kol gasped when he saw her. "She looks just like you." He asked and I nudged his side but smiled as I laid my head on his shoulder and we watched our daughter.

"Can I talk to you?" Hayley asked me as she smiled at the baby in my hands. I nodded my head and walked inside with her.

"Whats wrong?" I asked her as Destiny grabbed my finger and played around with it.

"I have to marry Jackson." She said and I gasped. "What about Elijah?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"I have to marry Jackson but... I love elijah." She whispered. "I know, I can see it in your eyes." I whispered back so they can't hear us. Even though they have supernatural hearing.

"I don't know what to do Mel," she said with tears growing in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same.

"You'll find a way, i promise. But Hayls I have to go to my daughter I'm sorry. I'll talk to you later," I said and she nodded her head and let me go.

~

I walked into the living room where Kol was sat with Destiny. He was playing with her and she was giggling.

"Hey..." I sat down next to him and he smiled at me. Destiny crawled into my lap and passed me some toys to play with.

She started to play and Kol watched us. "Has she eaten?" I asked Kol and he shook his head.

I stood up and Destiny held her hands out for me to grab her and I picked her up gently. Kol soon stood up after us and we walked into the kitchen.

"What was you and Hayley talking about?" He asked me and I looked at him with dead eyes.

"She has to marry Jackson..." I whispered and he gasped. I nodded my head and then when then when he food was ready I started to get it done.

She was old enough for baby food so that is what I gave her. I sat her down in her high chair and I frowned.

I thought about how I didn't get the bond with my own daughter and how she probably don't even know who I am...

My eyes started to tear and Kol looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" He asked me and I opened her food and got the spoon.

"I missed everything. I missed her growing up, Kol. She isn' a baby anymore..." I say with tears in my eyes.

"But we got her back. Marcel is taking care of the French Quarter as we speak. The wolves are at piece with Hayley and they are in control." He explains but I still frown.

"What about the witches?" I asked him. "They are all basically dead, what are they going to do without their magic?" He asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey," he said grabbing my face in His hands. "We will get her back home. Where she belongs." He said and leaned close to me.

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact on my kiss which didn't happen and I opened my eye with the sound on a voice clearing.

"Rebekah? Klaus?" I asked them. "Someone wants to see Destiny," klaus said and as soon as he said that I thought of Cami.

I grabbed Hope carefully and ran up to the door. I opened it slowly and Cami was stood in front of me with Elijah.

"She is, she's not dead..." She whispered and I nodded my head. Cami looked at me and i handed her Destiny.

She started to play with Camis hair and made baby noises. I felt Kol's arm go round my waist  and me pulled me close to him.

Destiny started to cry and I remembered she was hungry so I grabbed her back and took her into the kitchen.

Where all the girls followed.

I sat her in her high chair and fed her the food I had got out.

"I'm planning on going shopping tonight, for food. What about you guys?" I asked them. Starting a conversation.

"I'm going to you know..." Hayley said smiling and nodding her head at me. "Klaus and I are going to sort the witches out, with Rebekah." Camille spoke and I smiled.

Everyone was looking at Destiny and I. After she was done I took her up and went into the garden.

There was already a blanket set down so I decided to go to it.