Saving Destiny.

"GET AWAY FROM MY BABY!" I shouted as I sped over to the witches. One tried to hold me back but I ripped her head off.

"I told you I'll rip your head off!" Then I threw the head to the floor. One of the witches cast a spell on me but nothing happened.

Elijah did everything and he threw a stone to the knife which knocked it out of Monique's hand.

Klaus threw a stake in the blonde witches body and I smiled at him. Kol tried to get Genevieve away but failed.

Monique saw everyone was occupied so she grabbed the knife and that's when Marcel threw a devils star at her.

Her body started to cut open and then she dropped to the floor dead. He sped to my baby and grabbed him and sped away.

"Your lucky your stupid spells don't work on me! Leave or next time I see you you better pray I don't rip your heart out." I shouted at her and she ran away.

Kol come up to me and hugged me. His arms fastened around me and I moved my arms up to his neck.

"Let's go and get our baby," I whispered and he grabbed my hand. "We will get the body's." Klaus said patting me on the back.

We sped over to the compound where Marcel was. I opened the door and saw him with Destiny in his hands.

I tried to wipe the blood from my face and neck but failed. I walked up to him and Marcel turned around.

"Melanie, Kol." He said and I smiled at him. "Here, here's your daughter." He said and I cradled her in my arms.

"Thank you so much Marcel." I leaned in and kissed his cheek when he hugged me being careful of the beautiful baby girl in my arms.

"Your my friend Melanie. I wanted to protect her and you," he smiled and I thanked him again and so did Kol.

We walked out but then we heard Marcel shout me. "Melanie! If you need anything I'm here." He said and I smiled and thanked him again.

Kol squeezed my waist before we sped to the house. We went up to Destiny room and placed him in the bed.

We watched as the baby opened his eyes and made cute baby noises.

"Look at his eyes." I cooed. "I can't wait to see if they stay that colour," Kol came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me waist and his chin on my shoulder.

"We do make a beautiful baby," he spun me around and his face was close to me. I could smell his minty breath on my face and I nearly melted into his arms.

He leaned closer and then we stopped when we heard the door open. "We need to sort things out with you Melanie." Klaus smiled at the baby girl who was now sleeping.

"Sounds about right." I followed on.

~{}~

"So you have speed, strength, compulsion, healing and hearing however you don't have the urge to drink blood." Elijah confusingly spoke. "And witches spells do not work on me." I added on.

They all looked at each other confused. "We've never seen anything like this before, which makes you and Niklaus one of a kind." Rebekah spoke.

"What about ageing? Will I age?" I asked them and they shrugged their shoulders. "Possibly not." Elijah actually said a real answer.

"This is confusing." Hayley said coming round the corner and I smiled at her. "I know." I commented and then I heard Destiny cry.

"I'm going to get her," I spoke. I walked up to my baby and picked her up carefully. I went downstairs to get the milk from the fridge and I warmed it up.

"Is she okay?" Kol asked me and I nodded my head. "I think she's just hungry," I replied and he nodded his head.

Kol looked at him and smiled. "She looks like you," I commented and he smiled. "She's got your nose." He replied and I sighed.

"Can you get her whilst I sort her milk." I asked him and he agreed and took her from my arms gently.

I sorted her milk and handed it to Kol. "Feed her, I'm going to talk to Hayley." I walked up the stairs and knocked on Hayley's door.

"Hey.." she answered the door and said. I walked in and said hey back.