Doing the right thing.

It has been two days since I had Destiny. I was sat in her room with her cradled in my arms and I heard Elijah and Klaus and Kol talking outside.

"Guys, I may be half human but I have vampire hearing remember." I spoke popping into the room with Destiny still in my arms.

"But your right. I have to give her to Rebekah she isn't safe here with us, with me. I have to give my own daughter away and I'm the one who loves her the most." I cried.

"I have to miss her growing up and so do all you," I cried more. "But I rather not see her for a couple months then see her in a coffin." I stiffened up a little at the though and stopped crying.

~{}~

It was late at night and me and Kol drove up to meet Rebekah. I got out the car and got the car seat my daughter was in.

My eyes started to water when I saw Rebekah pull up. She walked up to us and I handed her the basket.

"Keep her safe." I said and kissed Destiny's forehead. "Please sister," Kol added on and Rebekah nodded.

"I promise." She said before getting into her car and driving off. I let my tears go and Kol pulled me into a hug. "She's in good hands." Kol assured me.

"As soon as everything is safe here she can come back to us." We got into the car and drove back.

I got out the car straight away and I saw Hayley standing at the door. Her tears where also falling down her face.

She opened her arms and I ran into them. "Everything's going to be okay," she said stroking my hair and I nodded.

"We will get her back here soon!" She spoke through her tears. "I'm tired Hayley, I'm going to bed. I love you." I whispered and she said it back.

Kol picked me up and sped to my room. "Night darling," I was too tired to take my clothes off so I took my shoes off and got into bed.

"Stay." I grabbed his hand and he turned around and looked at me confused. "Please..." I basically asked him and he couldn't say no and got into bed with me.

I cuddled up to his chest letting some tears out as he played with my hair. "We will get her back," he whispered and I fell asleep.