Over.

After ages of trying to break the link they knew they couldn't and they didn't have enough time. Sophie knew they had to resurrect Davina.

They all stood in the graveyard. Hayley and Elijah under one umbrella, klaus and Rebekah under another and a weak Melanie in Kol's arms under an umbrella.

They had a knife and cut their palms open including Melanie because of the baby's blood. Kol gave her his blood to heal the wound.

Melanie snuggled up to Kol's chest as she felt the temperature of her skin get really hot.

A trail of fire followed Marcel who was carrying Davina in his arms. Sophie walked up to us.

"If I'm right the babies blood will heal you Melanie. However you will be dead for a few hours but will not change," Sophie reassured her and Melanie nodded her head.

Marcel stood Davina up. "Do you believe in the harvest?" Sophie asked Davina. "I believe." She replied.

Then next thing Davina's throat was sliced open and so was Melanie's.

Kol held the dead corpse but he knew the miracle baby will heal her. Davina's body fell onto Marcels and he laid her down.

"I call upon the elders to choose their resurrected ones!" Sophie shouted and morning happened.

"Choose their resurrected ones!" She shouted again and nothing happened. "Please..." she whispered weakly and nothing happened again.

She fell to the ground and started to scream and cry. Marcels anger raged as he sped away and klaus followed.

Kol sped to the compound still carrying Melanie.

He laid her on the couch as he sat next to her and waited. He listened to the baby's heartbeat and how she was healing her mother.

3 hours later

Kol stayed like that until Melanie gasped for air as she jumped forwards. "Is the baby o-okay?" she said trying to get her words out and Kol just nodded.

"What?" She asked him. "Davina didn't make it.." he frowned and so did Melanie.

She didn't want to admit it but when they was linked Melanie felt she had two souls and she knew she was linked.

It was like her and Davina knew each other. "How is Marcel?" She asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "Fine I guess. I haven't been to see him yet.." Kol replied and Melanie placed a hand on her stomach.

"It's late you should probably shower to get all the blood off and then go to bed." Kol requested Melanie and she got up.

"Okay, night." She said and he smiled. "Night darling," he placed a kiss on her forehead before walking up the his room.

Melanie walked up to her bathroom and showered. She looked down at her stomach and saw how the bump was growing everyday.

She loved it.

She threw some pjs on and got into bed.