14 years later.

Hey guys this is going to be 14  years later so Destiny will be 15 and I have decided there will be a book based on Destiny's life!

~14 years later~

I watched as my little girl grew up so fast. She was so gorgeous with her blonde hair and he gorgeous blue eyes. Sometimes I wonder where she gets her blonde hair from as she had brown hair as a toddler but I don't care.

It turns out Elijah had gotten with Hayley and I had gotten with Kol. we wanted to give it a chance as we wanted Destiny to have to have a good life.

It was 5pm and I was on a date with Kol. "Baby," Kol hummed and I looked at him. "Yeah?" I asked and he smiled at me.

He pulled his hand from my waist and stopped walking, he bent down in front of me and I gasped.

"I want to spend the rest of our lives together, forever. Literally. Will you please marry me?" He asked and I squealed.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I repeated even as he kissed me. "Thank god. I thought you was going to say no..." then I grabbed his cheeks and made him face me.

"Now why would I leave you?" I ask and he shrugged.

~Wedding Day~

I was ready. My hair was done my dress was on and my make up was amazing. My daughter looked absolutely gorgeous.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rebekah, Hayley and Destiny were my bridesmaid, unfortunately Camille had died

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Rebekah, Hayley and Destiny were my bridesmaid, unfortunately Camille had died...

"Mum?" Destiny said from around the corner, I smiled when I saw her. "Yeah, hunny?" I ask and she hugs me. "Nearly time. Just one more minutes." She reminds me and I go the top of the stairs
and get my bouquet.

Elijah links his arm around mine as she is giving me away. We walked down the Rose and red carpet as Destiny followed behind us and so did Hayley and Rebekah.

I saw Kol standing there smiling really brightly.

~We did our vows and kissed the bride~

"I love you..." I whisper. "I love you too..." he replies.

Mikaelson's Baby |Kol Mikaelson|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें