7 months later...

So the normal usual stuff was happening around for the seven month. Klaus, elijah and Kol killing basically everyone and leaving Rebekah to fix the behinds and Hayley was too into her pack and the witches had been resurrected.

I looked down at my stomach and I couldn't even see my toes. The 9 months pregnancy had to be killing me.

Carrying around a probably seven pound baby was not ideal in my lifetime but it happened.

"How is she today?" Kol asked me as he walked into my room. "She's fine. Hey, maybe we should come up with a name." I suggested and Kol nodded his head.

"How about Jessy?" He asked me and I laughed. "No." I said sternly and he frowned.

"What about Kloe?" I asked him and he thought about it. "Kloe Mikaelson." He said and then I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Doesn't sound right." I said.

"Destiny?" I suggested and Kol's face lit up. "Yes. Destiny Mikaelson!" He smiled and hugged me.

"I have to go darling, see you later." He kissed my cheek and then left. "See ya later.." I whispered to myself before relaxing in the baby room.

When I heard crashes from downstairs I thought it was Hayley so I jumped up. "Hayley! Are you down there?!" I shouted and then I felt water go down my legs.

"My water!" Then I felt someone grab on me.

~sometime later~

"GET OFF ME!" I screamed at the witches holding me. "Calm down!" Genefieve shouted. I felt a pain in my stomach and I screamed in pain.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed at them and they held me back onto the steps of the church.

"LISTEN! I'm giving birth and if you don't let me go! SO GOD HELP YOURSELF I WILL RIP YOUR HEADS OFF!" They laughed at me knowing I couldn't do that with my human strength.

I screamed for help until Monique put a rope around my mouth so I couldn't shout.

"Melanie!" I heard Kol shout and he ran up to me! "Kol!" I muffled from the rope but then the witches said a spell and Kol's neck was snapped.

"Cmon. Push!" One of the witches said. I couldn't keep the baby in any long so I had too.

When I heard crying I stopped everything I was doing. "My- my baby.." I cried as I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me. The rope fell from my mouth.

I heard a gasp come from Kol and he got up shaking his neck around. He walked a little closer to me.

I chuckled a bit. "Can i hold her?" I asked her and she handed me my beautiful baby. I looked at Kol and he had a huge smile plastered on his face.

One of the witches took my baby and then rammed a knife into my heart. "NO!" Kol shouted and the witches snapped his. neck again.

3rd person.

Kol woke from his neck snapping situation and saw her dead. He jumped up and ran to her.

He took the knife from her heart and held her in his arms. "You can not leave me! Melanie wake up!" He cried.

Elijah and Klaus ran into the church and saw Kol holding Melanie. Klaus's eyes teared up.

Melanie was like a best friend to him and now she's gone. "Kol we need to go and save your baby." Elijah said and Kol gave Melanie one last squeeze until he was dragged by Klaus.

"We have a baby to save." Klaus said and they sped over to the street. Kol was still hurt that Melanie was dead but he needed his baby back.

They sped over to the cemetery where they knew they would be. Elijah stopped at the first tomb to see if they could hear anything.

"Can you hear something?!" Kol asked and Klaus shushed him. "I can't!" He shouted and Elijah shut him up.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm distracting you! I just lost the mother to my child and I'm pretty sure I love her! And now I may loose my child. So if I'm a little curious if you can hear something I can't then I want to know!" He shouted.

"Kol?" A weak voice sounded from outside the tomb. The girl stumbled in and when he saw her he smiled.

"Melanie?" He asked in disbelief. Elijah then thought about how Melanie could be alive.

Kol ran up to her and hugged her. "Your here, are you okay?" He asked her and she looked around confused. "How am I here and yes I'm okay." She said and he was confused as well.

"She died with the baby's blood still in her system. She's in transition." Klaus shouted and Melanie shook her head.

"But I don't feel different. I don't have the urge to drink blood.." Melanie replied and then Elijah looked at klaus and them confused.

"She's a Hybrid..." klaus mentioned and everyone gasped. "How is that possible? Half human, half vampire. She will have vampire strength and the term to heal and speed but not the urge to drink blood." Elijah stated and Melanie sighed.

"I don't care! We have our baby to save!" Melanie pointed out and they sped over to where the witches where.

One witch was holding a knife over their baby...