Chapter 1: That Little Girl

Love is every little girls dream. To grow up and live 'Happily Ever After'. That dream came crashing down when my father left my mum with 4 kids - all by herself. I have always blamed myself for him leaving I was always - and still am - the 'hellan' of the family. Always getting in trouble and such. I had a habit of running away when my brother, Ashton, would yell at me over something I had done. Ashton had a habit of yelling at me over every move I have ever made for the past 6 years. Don't get me wrong Ashton praises me when I do something right I used to be so innocent now I am completely horrible. All thanks to Calum Hood and my brother himself. My brother drove me crazy until I finally snapped, like a twig. Luke was just there to catch me.

Luke Hemmings was not your typical 'bad boy' . He's really sweet, he just got caught up with Calum Hood and that completely ruined his image forever. Not that Luke really cares. His ability to get any girl surprised me because the only person Luke's ever nice to is me. Not just when its just me and him - no - he's always just as sweet when he's around Calum and 'his crew' as when its just us.

Calum Hood is your typical 'bad boy'. He's not sweet to anyone. He's the completely opposite of Luke. But I've known Calum longer. And just like me he's got good reasons to be the way he is. Even though Calum doesn't come from a spilt home, like I. He has his reasons, some are unknown by many.. Others, not so much.

I had lived in Riverstone for my whole life. But my dreams are to big for this little town, but by the look of it I'll never get out of this town.

I am stuck in this hell hole for awhile..