Chapter 17: Harry.

AN: ANOTHER UPDATE WHAT? YEAH KELSEYS ON A ROLLLLLLL :3

"Dress shopping is totally not my style." I groan. Devin gives me a look.

"You can not walk up into prom wearing Nirvana or Pink Floyd with skinny jeans and vans on and you know that." She scowls. "I don't want to to go shopping for a dress either."

"Oh be quiet, both of you," Rachel says from the front seat. "And plus Kasey.. you will have to go dress shopping for your wedding gown."

"Actually, mum's offering hers to me." I tell her unlocking my phone.

"Okay than, smart ass," Rachel jokes. I roll my eyes playfully opening my messages.

From: Mikey <3

Hi Beautiful. xx

To: Mikey <3

Hi michael. xx

From: Mikey <3

You will have fun. And plus.. prom is a magical night. ;) xx

To: Mikey <3

Doesn't mean you are going to get any :p xx

From: Mikey <3

Well Mrs. Clifford, I will one day. :) xx

To: Mikey <3

You'd wait?

From: Mikey <3

Absolutely positively 100% yes. ;) xx

I giggle. Brook looks back at me from the rear view mirror.

"What?"

"Michael Gordon Clifford."

\./

"Pink?"

"No."

"Blue?"

"Defiantly not my color."

"Yellow?"

"I'll look like the Sun."

"Kasey! Please help me out here." Rachel groans "Purple?"

"Nope."

"Red?"

"Blood." I say shivering.

"Orange?"

"I don't want the attention."

"Black and white!" She exclaims.

"Yes." I reply taking the dress. It was black and white with flowers. It wasn't too short or too long.

"I love it."

"Oh thank god." She says "Can we go to Starbucks now?"

"Absolutely."

----------

"So how do you like being a Hemmings?" I question. She looks over at me in surprise. I takea sip of my hot chocolate waiting for her to answer.

"Its the same as being the normal Rachel I was the morning I woke up on the wedding day. We're getting a house."

"So are Michael and I. Please don't move to far away."

"Neither I nor Luke would even dare go too far away from you."

"You better not." I joke as my phone starts to ring. Lauren was calling me.

"Hey Lauren! What's up?"

"Kasey.. Harry is throwing up blood." Her voice was calm, but I could hear how frightened she was. She was trying to be calm for me.

"Where are you?" I question giving Rachel and Devin a look.

"At home, Kasey. I don't know what to do."

"Stay put. I'm coming right now." I tell her ending the call. I push open the doors and run down the sidewalk. I am to the point I could run a whole Marathon and keep going because of my family.

But sometimes you have to take a leap into life, or life will leave you behind.

|||||||||||||

OMFG A LEAP INTO LIFE IS OVER!

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS!!! tHEIRS A SECOND BOOOK!! OMFGGGGGGG iTS CALLED fALLING FOR YOU AND YOU SHOULD TOTALLY GO ADD IT TO YOUR LIBRARY!

I LOVE        YOU 
               GUYS SO SO SO MUCHHHH

-pRINCESS kELSEY

A Leap Into Life || m.clifford || book #1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें