Chapter 12: Christmas Trees & Mistletoe

"You know, Kasey, I love Christmas time." Michael mumbles pressing his lips to my colar bone. I smile shaking my head.

"Why?" I ask squirming away from him. We were currently putting up the Christmas tree and Michael couldn't take his hands off of me. Not that I am complaining or anything..

"Because.. I get to spend it with the person I love and you get to meet my mum." he says reaching up to put the angel on the top of the tree.

"I get to meet your mum?" I question. "I didn't even know this."

"Sorry, babe. Short notice." He says lifting me up so I could put the bow on the top of the tree.

"You knew all along, didn't you?" I ask turning to face him. He puts up his hands chuckling.

"Guilty as charged." He smirks placing a kiss on my lips.

"Sometimes you are an asshole, Clifford." I say walking away from him. He follows after grabbing my hand.

"Aw, babe." he says. "But you love me all the same, right?"

"Keep dreaming, Clifford."

"Well Mrs. Clifford, I love you." he says picking me up bridal style.

"We are not married." I tease poking his nose.

"Yet." he says sitting me on the couch. "Yet, my love." I roll my eyes cutting on the TV.

"Well, Husband would you like to watch cheesy Christmas movies?"

"Why of course." he says sitting down beside me. "Are we waiting for the children to come home before we finish the tree?"

"Yeah." I mumble. He chuckles placing his chin on the top on my head.

"Everything is going to be okay, Kasey." he coos kissing my temple. "Your brother will be okay, and so will Lauren and Harry."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

^^

 "Love?" Michael's voice comes to my ears as I turn off the water in the bathroom. I open the door giving him a questioning look.

"Yes?" I question taking a comb through my hair.

"Just wanted to check on you." he says, "And ask you where you would like to meet up with my mum and have dinner."

"Uh.. well Mikey.. What if I cook and she comes here?" I ask turning towards him. He grins.

"You can cook?" He asks, "Why haven't I heard about this."

"I dunno." I say walking past him. He follows after me pulling his phone out. 

"So when are you going to being cooking? I have got to see this."

"Tomorrow? I am going to see Ashton on Christmas and today I promised Lauren I would go shopping with her." I tell him. He nods dialing his mothers number.

"Don't go until I come back." he says stepping out of the room. I giggle pulling out a pair of black skinny jeans and The New Order shirt, Ashton bought me for my birthday. I quickly change jumping onto my bed. Michael comes in shortly after laughing when he sees me.

"What are you doing?" He questions laying down beside me. I smile.

"Laying here thinking about what I want for Christmas,"

"What's that?" He whispers. I look over at him.

"I would say you, but I sorta already have you." I say blushing. "I want Ashton to wake up."