Chapter 9: Surprise, Surprise.

I stalk down the hallway the way I seen Luke going. Michael was right behind me. I was waiting for him to say something to stop me, but he doesn't say anything, nothing at all.

The anger boiled up inside me and with every step I took, I became even angrier. I ball up my fist as I come to a stop.

"He's gone, Kase." Michael whispers. I let out a cry of frustration turning to Michael. I throw my arms around him. He immediately puts his arms around me holding me tightly.

"He makes me really angry, Michael." I mumble into his shirt.

"I know, Kasey." he whispers. "He makes me angry too."

"Kase!" My friend, Brook, yells running down the hall towards us. "Well aren't you guys adorable together."

"Brook." Michael says smiling softly. Brook was followed by Jaeden, who we all call Devin, who nearly knocks Brook over when she comes to a stop.

"Kasey." Jaeden says. Her and I were always close even though for the past year she's had a huge crush on Calum.

"Devin!" I exclaim wrapping my arms around her. She laughs hugging me back.

"Michael, I'm really sorry, but we're going to steal your girl away from you," Brook says taking my arm.

"I have to ask you something later." Michael tells me as they drag me away. I nod falling in suit with them.

"You guys are adorable." Brook tells me. I roll my eyes.

"We aren't even dating, guys." I tell them pushing open the front doors.

"Why not?" Jaeden questions shocked. I shrug. "He has asked you, has he?"

"Nope." I mumble climbing into the back of Jaeden's car,

"Oh, Kasey!" Jaeden exclaims, "Maybe that's what he is going to ask you."

"Don't get her hopes up, Devin." Brook whispers. I look out the window frowning.

"Guys, I'm still here." I say catching there attention.

"Kasey," Jaeden says turning towards me. "Michael likes you alot."

"Michael may like me, but he doesn't want to be with me obviously." I mumble fiddling with my fingers.

"Kasey, you are gorgeous, babe. Michael would be an idiot to not want to be with you." she scowls.

"Well he's an idiot, isn't he?" Brook mumbles.

"I have great friends." I mumble. "but don't you guys think this is going a little too fast?"

"Why, no. Love is love It doesn't matter the time frame if you love them and you see a future with them, then go for it." Jaeden tells me.

After coming home from our 'girls afternoon' I find Ashton sitting on my bed with a pill bottle. I throw my stuff down and grab the pill bottle.

"Stop touching my shit when I'm not in the house, please." I snap putting the pill bottle in its rightful place on my shelf in the bathroom.

"What are those?" Ashton asks. I turn to face him.

"Pills,"

"You haven't took any of these, Kasey." he says.

"Nah shit."

"They're antidepressants. You need to take them." he tells me.

"Nah shit, Ashton. I don't want to take them," I tell him pointing at the door. "Get out."