Chapter 11: He's Back.

Calum Hood is not something I expected when I walked through my front door. I felt Michael's grip on my arm tighten as Calum comes into view.

"Why are you here?" I question looking over at Michael for help. He shakes his head moving a bit closer to me, I knew Michael was worried about why Calum was here. So was I.

"Oh. You didn't miss me, Miss Kasey?" He counters. I narrow my eyes at him before rolling my eyes. I didn't have time for this shit.

"No. Not really." I spit walking over to my brother and sister. They were both looking at me, confused. I flash them a fake smile. "Guys can you go upstairs with Rachel, please?"

"Okay." Lauren says grabbing Harry's hand. I motion to Rachel, she comes over to the me with a smug face.

"You sure?" She whispers. I nod.

"I gotta fight my own battles sometime." I tell her, she runs up the steps after Lauren and Harry, leaving just the four of us in the room.

"What do you want, Hood?" Michael says. I looking over at Michael and then at Calum waiting for his response.

"To say how terribly sorry I am for your brother." He says looking over at me. I thought I seen sympathy in his eyes, until a smile draws across his face.

"You are such an asshole." I spit. He looks at me in shock, but I wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon. "I hope you know that you are because you have some nerve. You need to get the fuck out of my house, right now, before I knock your ass on the floor and there is no guarantee you will walk out of my house."

"Sassy, I likey." He says. I roll my eyes walking over to Michael.

"I think its time for you to leave, Calum." Luke says pointing to the door. I look at him in surprise.

"You can't just leave the fold, Kasey, Luke."

"Watch me, you bastard." I spit. The anger inside was building up and if he didn't get the hell out of my house I would kill him.

"Oh, Kasey. Wait until Michael finds out some of the shit you have done. You won't have anyone. Just like you were. You didn't have anyone. That's how its supposed to be. Pitiful Kasey."

"Get the hell out, Calum!" Luke yells, making me jump in surprise. I hit Michael in the process but he places his arms around me. Calum looks at Luke as if to challenge him.

"Make me, Hemmings." As soon as the words were out his mouth, Luke jumped. I had never seen Luke beat the shit out of anyone, but I knew he had in the past.

"Luke," Rachel yells. She runs down the stairs and grabs his arms pulling him away from Calum. Calum looks over at me and smiles.

"You won't always have one of them. I'll get you, Kasey." He says before walking out of my house. I let out a sigh falling into Michael. He wraps his arms around me.

"What was he talking about?" He mumbles in my ear. I let out a sigh again.

"Who knows, he's Calum. He lies alot." I tell him. I wasn't lying either, I had no idea what Calum was talking about.  

"Okay." Luke says. "He was obviously up to something."

"Trying to start shit. Thats all he's good for." Rachel says. "Are you okay, Luke?"

"Yeah." Luke says pushing past us. "Just peachy."

"Luke?" I call after him. I turn back to Michael and Rachel. "I kinda need to go fix shit with him."

"Good." Michael tells me. "I'll go spend time with your siblings."

"Okay." I say running after Luke. I finally catch up to him, I reach out for his arm but he jerks it away.