Chapter 10: Over Again

TRIGGER WARNING

 "Kasey?" Michael whispers leaning down beside me. My breathing had slowed terribly in the time it took Michael to get here. My thoughts were moving a mile a minute.

"She won't respond." Luke says. Michael looks at him hateful.

"You have some nerve, Lucas." he spats. "The way you've treated her and you're still standing here."

"Michael." I whisper. Michael wraps his arms around me. He lifts me off the ground kissing my head repeatedly.

"Kasey? Are you okay?" Rachel questions.

"When will it end?" I sob. Michael pulls me into him.

"You need to lay down." Michael tells me helping me to my bedroom. I instantly crawl into bed. Rachel sits in my bed side chair. I ball up in a ball trying to stop the tears.

"Kasey? Are you okay?" Luke says earning a glare from Michael.

"I don't know how I am anymore." I answer honestly. My voice was muffled by my pillow. "I'm the worst sister ever."

"You are not, Kasey." Luke says. "You and your brother just have a lot of rough patches. But you two are the two most loving people I have ever met. You guys just don't understand how to show it."

"Who knew the asshole could be poetic?" Michael smirks glaring at Luke. Rachel throws him a look.

"Rachel, Luke, Michael? Could you please help with watching H-" my mum stops when she sees me. "Kasey? Are you okay?"

"I don't know anymore, mum."

"Oh, baby, Ashton is going to be fine." she lies. I could tell she was lying when she told Michael to follow her out into the hallway. He does. I could hear them talking softly. When Michael walks back into the room I knew something was wrong. The look on his face read volumes.

"Michael?" I say reaching out for him. "Ashton.. is he okay?"

"Kasey just rest." he avoids the question. I groan in frustration.

"I will not until you tell me what is going on!" I exclaim.  

"Kasey! Stop acting like this!" He yells. Luke looks at him hateful, before walking towards me slowly.

"Dammit! Just fucking tell me, Michael!" I yell. He jumps slightly looking at me with surprise.

"He's in a coma,Kasey."

"There's more isn't it?" I push. He looks at me before looking at the ground.

"Dammit Kasey! He's got blood force trauma, and the likeliness of him waking up is near impossible. It'll take a miracle." He tells me. I crawl off my bed and stand in front of all three of them.

"You are wrong, Luke. I am the worst sister ever. And I would love it if I could get some space right now." I tell them walking towards the bathroom. Michael tries to follow me but I slam the door in his face. I grab the pill bottle that Ashton had had earlier off the shelf, I then pull open the bottle drawer and take out a bottle of alcohol out. I climb into the bathtub and take a deep breath. All the while Michael and Luke were beating on the door trying to get in. I open the bottle of pills and down the whole bottle before opening the bottle of alcohol and putting the bottle to my lips. I lay back in the bathtub and close my eyes. It wasn't long before I could feel myself slipping.

Not long after Michael and Luke throw opening the door. "Kasey!" Michael exclaims coming to the bathtub. I could barely tell anything was going on until Luke sticks his fingers in my mouth triggering my gag reflects. When I realize what's happening I start putting up a fight.