The New disciplinary member

Hey guys!!!
This entire story would be taking place in the cross academy.
Enjoy and keep reading!!!
_________________________________
Cross Academy, a well known academy known for the intelligence of the students. The academy consists of two different classes- the day class and the night class.
Well, if you are a student of day class or just a mere visitor to the academy, you would think that night class is just a group of the most beautiful beings you can imagine of. But only the disciplinary committee knows the dark secret of the night class.
A secret which can bring calamity in the entire country. This secret is known only by the headmaster, the hunter association and the two students of disciplinary committee. This secret is strictly prohibited to be shared with any mere mortals.
The night dorm has quite the unfriendly relationship among them. The Sakamaki family and the the Mukami family who always have a fight with the rest of the kuran followers.

It was a pleasant evening...
Well... that's what you would say until you reach the gates of the moon dorm.
It was the usual fangirls screaming their throats out and the disciplinary committee trying to calm them. Well at least one of the two is trying.
"Hey Zero! Help me here!" Said the brunette haired girl
"Shut up and don't disturb me" said the silver haired boy called zero, who was sitting on top of the tree trying to avoid the crazy fans.
"Hey-" the girl named Yuki was interrupted by a calm yet intimidating voice.
"Yuki, it's good to see how you're working so hard" said the brown haired boy of night class followed by the rest of the night class excluding the Mukamis and the Sakamakis with their own followers who will arrive late.
Yuki blushed at the sight of her 'savior', Zero jumped down the tree and hissed at the brown head "tsk, Kaname Kuran" the rest of the night class present glared at him.
"Good to see you too, Zero" said Kaname with a smirk
"Well well well, if it isn't the almighty kuran with his bunch of minions" said a voice from behind, earning the attention of the night class and the disciplinary committee and the increasing screams of fangirls.
"Tsk, Ayato Sakamaki" Said Kaname while narrowing his eyes at the red head and the entire remaining night class.
"Glad you remembered my name, Lord Kaname" Said Ayato in a mocking tone
"Geez, these mortals are crazy" said Yuma
"Aww~ Yuma you shouldn't say that, i think they are pretty cute" Said Laito while waving his hands to the fangirls which led to the screams becoming louder.
"Shut up you damn pervert" said Yuma while continuing to walk behind the rest of his brothers.
"I suppose we should get to class before it's too late" Said Reiji while pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose, while Zero was glaring at him "oh and Mr.Kiryu please stop looking at me in such a harsh way"
"Tsk, damned vampires" Zero said while walking away from the fangirls and the vampires
"Hey Zero! Wait up" Yuki yelled after Zero.
The Sakamakis and Mukamis with the half of the night class had disappeared out of the sight.
"Well Yuki keep up the hard work" Kaname said while smiling and patting the girl's head gently.
Yuki could feel the glares from the day class girls which caused her to be nervous.
"A-Alright everyone please go back to your dorms" she said while turning towards the fangirls.
"Hey Yuki! you're stealing lord Kaname's attention" said someone from the crowd.
Yuki sighed and saw that the entire night class had left which led to the fangirls going back to their dorms.
"Alright let's visit headmaster" she muttered to herself and started walking towards the headmaster's office.
Yuki knocked on the door and heard a cheerful 'come in' from the other side of the door.
Yuki opened the door and saw Zero sitting on the couch with his eyes close. Yuki met with the usual cheerful voice of Kaien Cross, the headmaster of the cross academy and a legendary figure in the vampire hunter association.
"My dear daughter~" squealed Kaien while attempting to hug Yuki, who dodged the hug and the headmaster fell on the ground with his face flat.
"Aww~ Yuki you're so mean" Said Kaien while pouting childishly.
Yuki sighed at the sight of her childish father. "Good evening headmaster" she said
"Aww~ call me dad~" Said Kaien
"No that would be inappropriate when I'm a student" said Yuki
She looked at Zero and pointed her finger at him accusingly "Hey! you left me alone to do all the work! While you're just relaxing"
Zero got up the couch and smacked the girl in the head "I can do whatever I want" he said
"Ouch" Yuki said while massaging the place where Zero hit her to ease the pain and started muttering things about how mean Zero was.
Zero sighed and looked at Kaien "headmaster I don't think two students are enough to handle those crazy day class students and the annoying night class students and why should we handle the day class in the first place?" He said "we're the disciplinary committee not the bodyguards of some celebrities" he continued.
"Well it's only me who handles the fangirls" Yuki said earning another smack from Zero on the head.
Kaien sighed and said "Fine how about I call over Kira?"
Zero and Yuki's face immediately lit up at the mention of the name and a huge smile took over their faces.
"Really? But won't she be busy" Yuki said while her smile turned into a small frown.
"Oh no, she has just finished another mission and was planning on coming here anyways" Kaien said, which led to the girl smiling again.
"Well then it's settled Kira is a new member of the disciplinary committee" Said Kaien