St. Chocolat Day

"Hey Yuki, what are all the bimbos so excited about?" Kira asked while yawning. Kira, Yuki, Zero and Ace were sitting down in the grass leaning against the tree. They could hear the squealing and gushing of the girls and boys.
"Oh, it's because tomorrow is St. Chocolat day." Yuki said thinking about what to chocolate to make for her crush and her friends.
(A/N: who do you think Yuki's crush is?)
"Oh god not that day again." Zero said while groaning.
"Why? Is it so bad?" Ace asked. Kira too had the same question.
"Yes, it's the day when the disciplinary committee should show their full potential on stopping the crazy girls and boys." Zero said. "But the best part is that the night class will be trapped in cages like the animals they are."
"Cages?" Kira and Ace asked in unison.
"Zero! don't call them animals!" Yuki scolded to which Zero just rolled his eyes. "Ace and Kira, there will be metal grid barriers around them to stop the fans from going too crazy."
Ace and Kira nodded. Their relationship seemed to have grown from day one similarly Ace started becoming friendly with Zero and Kira.
The entire academy seemed to have come to know that Kira and Ace are twins. And the night class too. Their reactions however were amusing compared to day class.
($_$)
𝘈 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘳:

𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘤𝘦. 𝘉𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.
"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴?" 𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥.
"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮." 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.
𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.
𝘈𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴, 𝘈𝘤𝘦'𝘴 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧. 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴.
𝘏𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥. 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘈𝘤𝘦'𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥.
"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘯!"
𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺?"
𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘯𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺. 𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 "𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦."
𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 "𝘎𝘦𝘦𝘻, 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵."
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬." 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺.
"𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵! 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦." 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥.
"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮." 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.
"𝘈𝘸𝘸~ 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴? 𝘚𝘰 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦~" 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘬𝘴. 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺.
"𝘔𝘦? 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴? 𝘕𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘺!" 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.
𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺."
𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥.
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?" 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘦𝘥.
"𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨~ 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦." 𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨.
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭! 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘡𝘦𝘳𝘰!" 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦.
"𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦?" 𝘈𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥.
𝘚𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘦.
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘴?" 𝘈𝘪𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥.
"𝘐 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘦𝘫𝘢 𝘷ú." 𝘚𝘶𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥.
𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘈𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘈𝘤𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘥.
"𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮!" 𝘓𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘧.
"𝘕𝘰, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵! 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘏𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘪 𝘈𝘤𝘦." 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥. 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 '𝘰' 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩.
"𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯?"
"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘺 𝘶𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢 𝘹2."
"𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘩, 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭."
($_$)
They got up from their relaxed position and went towards the crowd of girls in front of the moon dorm gates.
"Alright guys, chill out! It's not the day to give your disgusting chocolates to the jerks." Zero said which caused all the girls to glare.
"Aww~ Zero, don't call them disgusting. I love how these girls spend their time making such cute treats." Ace said and smiled.
"Shut up! Shit head." Zero said.
All the girls gave Ace and Kira their chocolates. Some girls were trying to give Zero too but his one glare made them change their decision.
The four saw one of the girls trying to climb the moon dorm wall. Yuki went towards her and yelled to get her down but the girl ignored her and kept climbing.
Suddenly the girl's hand slipped and she was about to fall down but Zeri saved her just in time.
The girl closed her eyes waiting for the impact but she didn't feel any pain so she opened her eyes to meet with Zero's glare.
"T-Thank y-you." The girl with glasses squeaked out.
"If any of you try to give out any more chocolates today and not abide by the rules, tomorrow's event will be canceled." Zero declared.
All the girls protested but Zero's glare made them shut up and go back to their dorm.
"You didn't need to be so mean and tell them about event cancellation." Yuki said to Zero.
"Canceling the damned event will be easier than going with it." Zero said and gritted his teeth.
Yuki smirked and leaned at Zero's ears whispering "Think how happy Kira will be getting chocolates from you."
Zero blushed imagining him giving Kira chocolates and her shyly accepting it. Then she kisses him..... Zero shook his head to clear the thoughts.
Kira and Ace looked at Zero confused. Kira looked at Yuki and said "What did you whisper to him?"
"Ask Zero." Yuki said while shrugging her shoulders. Kira looked at Zero and raised an eyebrow.
Zero looked back and cleared his throat. "Nothing of importance." He said. Kira shrugged not wanting to pursue the topic further, and Zero was glad she didn't ask more questions.

Zero bought some chocolates for Kira, well he was planning to do that but then he decided to get chocolates for Kira, Yuki and Ace to not get her suspicious about his feelings.
Zero looked at the three perfectly wrapped chocolate boxes and sighed. "If only I had the balls to confess to her..." he mumbled.
Yuki was busy making chocolate for her beloved and her friends. She messed up a several times but finally made a few proper ones... or so she thought.
Everyone were busy making or buying chocolates except for Kira and Ace who didn't care at all. They were busy playing fifa 20 on their Xbox.
"Yes! I won! Take that sucker!" Kira said throwing the controller. Ace rolled his eyes.
"It was just one match." He said.
"So, I still won thad one match- I mean you seriously suck, my grandma can play better than you." Kira said mockingly and smirking.
"Alright, I get it I suck." Ace said rolling his eyes and closing the gaming console.
"What happened sucker? Too scared to play another match~" Kira mocked in a baby voice.
"No, it's already late and I want to sleep. Don't want to get eye bags like you." Ace said smirking.
Kira's grin fell and she glared at Ace "Oh please, you're already ugly without eye bags."
"Alright, goodnight princess~" Ace said and went out the room. "Don't call me that, you asshole." He heard from the other side of the door. He chuckled and saw Yuki in the kitchen with chocolate all over the table.
He smiled seeing her cute face. Something made him drawn towards her. His heart started beating rapidly around her, and the worst of all he didn't know why.
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥
He ignored his subconscious, knowing that it was kind of right but he didn't want to admit it.
He went back to his room not before throwing another glance at the brunette girl.

It was the day. The day when all the dumb teenagers confess their love to their own beloveds. For Kira it was the most annoying day.
All day she got chocolates and love letters and now her cheeks are paining due to how much she fake smiled. But it didn't matter after all it was worth it for some good amount of delicacy.
And in the evening it was just as Zero said. There were barriers around the walkway and the girls were behind it screaming names and almost pushing the barrier. Kira sweat dropped seeing this along with Ace.
"Good luck to you guys today." Zero said looking at his two stunned friends with a smirk.
"Now I regret coming here." Ace said.
"Tell me about it." Kira said looking at the girls.
"Well, we're pretty much used to it after 5 years." Yuki said grinning.
"Good for you." Kira and Ace said in unison.
"Hey sister, so how many chocolates did you get today?" Ace asked.
"Enough to fill three cartons." Kira said "What about you?"
"Two cartons full." Ace said. Kira smirked at him triumphly.
"Seems like I won." Kira said.
"Whatever." Ace said rolling his eyes.
"Hey! Are you just going to stand there or do some actual work." Zero said.
"Stand here." Kira replied and Ace agreed. Zero dragged the two with him towards the crowd girls.
"Kya~ it's Kira sama and Ace sama~"
"I already gave them my chocolates~"
"I did too."
"They both are so cute and charming."
Zero rolled his eyes at these comments. Cute and charming my ass, see them during a mission. Both of them are more evil than the devil.
All the night class students came and accepted their chocolates except for a few like Akatsuki, Shuu, Subaru or Yuma. They all seemed annoyed.
Kira also got chocolates from the night class students which was highly unexpected by everyone.
"Wow! You're even popular among the night class, sister."
"Whatever."
Yuki shyly gave her chocolate to Kaname who gladly accepted it. Kira felt someone's hand on her shoulders which made everyone else freeze on spot.
"What do you want Aido?"
"Aren't you giving anyone chocolates? I mean you got it from literally everyone even the night class."
"So, I like to take rather than give."
"That certainly is rude."
"Do you think I give a flying chicken about it?"
"Alright Aido, leave Kira." Kaname said calmly but inside he was feeling jealous about the intimacy.
"Alright Lord Kaname."
Yuki then gave chocolates to Zero, Kira and Ace.
"How is it?" She asked, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.
Kira and Zero tasted the chocolate and gagged. "It tastes like shit." Kira said fake choking.
"I know right." Zero said.
"Rude much? At least I tried while you guys didn't do anything." Yuki said and pouted. Kira and Zero chuckled.
"I think it tastes delicious." Ace said.
Yuki blushed hearing that "Re-really?" She asked shyly, her heart beating rapidly and a visible red on her face.
"Yes" Ace said and smiled at her.
Kira and Zero rolled their eyes. "Get a room you guys." Kira said and Zero chuckled. Ace and Yuki blushed and slapped Kira.
"Ittai~ that hurt you buffoons." Kira said rubbing her cheeks while pouting "I was just being the Cupid for you."
"That's not required!" Yuki and Ace said in unison and blushed right after.
Zero also took out his chocolates and gave one to each. The three let out "Aww~ so cute~"
Zero just glared at them. Kira ate his chocolates at smiled at him. Zero also started blushing.
Kira opened her mail box to see a bunch of letters from the night class. She was surprised to see from the Sakamakis, Mukamis and Kaname wishing her St. Chocolat day.
And that's how the reverse harem began.