Unknown family

"Hey have you guys heard there is a new student coming in our class."
"Yes, I heard it's a guy."
"I hope he is hot."
The girls of Kira's class were whispering about some new male student coming to their class but Kira couldn't care less about it.
Toga Yagari had come to their school as an ethics teacher and Zero was beyond surprised.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐚 𝐘𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭 (𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐳 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐭𝐨).

Kira yawned as she slammed her head on the desk wanting to sleep. Yuki and Zero looked at the tired state of their friend and decided to approach her.
"Look who is being a sloth now." Yuki said while smirking. Zero just smirked in response.
Kira groaned and said "Shut up, yesterday the two bastards decided to keep me awake till 3 in the morning to do some research shit."
"You mean Ms. Author and Mr. Yagari?" Yuki asked.
"Who else will I be calling bastards." Kira said and not raising her head.
Suddenly the homeroom teacher came in and all the students went back to their seats.
"Good morning students." The teacher chirped.
A series of good morning came from the class. The teacher frowned from the lack of enthusiasm.
"Alright children, as you may already know there is a new student joining our class."
At this everyone perked up. Everyone but Kira. The new student entered a while later earning a few gasps from the class. Kira raised her head and her eyes widened.
The boy had the similar scarlet eyes and raven hair as hers. He almost looked like the genderbend version of her. He was stunning and was releasing a mysterious aura.
Kira narrowed her eyes at him. The boy looked at her with a blank expression. Kira sat up straight.
"Introduce yourself, please." The teacher said blushing as the other girls in the class except for Kira obviously.
"Hitomi Ace." His one sentence or two words were enough to make Kira freeze. She looked at him her eyes cold as ice. The boy however expected that reaction from her.
Everyone in the class gasped and looked at Kira who didn't bother to look anywhere but the boy.
"Wait a second, the same physical features and the same last name."
"Is he a sibling of Kira sama?"
"Seems like he is."
"Look at how shocked Kira San looks."
"Never knew my princess had a sibling."
The hushed whispers had already begun. Kira couldn't hear anything not even the constant calling of Zero who was sitting right besides her.
"Ace you may go sit on any of the few empty seats." The teacher said.
Ace nodded and stepped forward, Kira's eyes not leaving his approaching figure. Ace also looked at her. The tension in the room was so thick that you can cut it with a knife.
Kira took a deep breath and calmed herself down. She will not let anyone catch her off guard not even her unexpected sibling whom she didn't know even existed.
Ace sat in the back as close to Kira as possible- purposely of course. Kira wanted to get out of the class dragging Ace along with her and bombard him with questions.
But she let that desire wait till the end of the day. Finally all the classes for the day had ended. Yuki quickly got up her seat eyeing Ace as she went towards Kira. A blush crept up her cheeks.
Ace looked like one of the supermodels. His pale skin in contrast with his scarlet eyes and raven hair. He was absolutely gorgeous. He looked like a Greek god with his perfect physique. Not too buff nor too thin. So in other words he is what you call a 'lady's man'.
All the girls went to Ace and asked him various questions. His voice was deep which made the girls squeal even more. 'He has hit puberty hard' Kira thought. "KIRA!" Yuki called putting which bought Kira out of her daze.
"Yes?" Kira asked looking at Yuki.
"We didn't know you had a brother." Zero said.
"Even I didn't know I had a brother." Kira said.
All the girls had left Ace alone. The entire class was now empty just Kira, Yuki, Zero and Ace were in the room.
Kira got up her seat and went towards Ace. "Hey, if you are a fan then- oh it's so nice to meet you sister~" Ace said with a million dollar smile, which made Yuki's face red.
However Kira was not fazed by him calling her sister or by his smile. Kira glared at him.
"Oooo intimidating now, aren't we~" Ace said while smirking.
Kira smirked and looked at Zero and Yuki "You guys head out" She then looked at Ace "I have got a few things to talk with my 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳." Ace's smirk widened at her emphasize of 'brother.'
"Uh.... alright, see you near the moon dorm gates." With Yuki saying that Zero and her went outside the classroom.
"Ok let's cut to the chase, who the hell are you?" Kira asked.
"I'm your brother." Ace said while shrugging and getting up from his seat towering Kira.
"So how come I get to know about you only after 17 years?"
"Well, I was abandoned as soon as I was borned."
"But why?"
"I don't know."
"So let me get this straight, you know me because I'm a renowned hunter and I have the same scarlet eyes as you do."
"Well sister, you sure are smart."
"It didn't require a genius to figure that out."
"Any other questions?"
"Yes, why are you here?"
"Just to see my dear long lost family."
"I see... wait if you know about me being a hunter, you must know about 'them' too, right?"
"Them?..... aaaa you mean about vampires, yes I do."
"Are you a vampire hunter?"
"Yes but I'm from the Russian hunter association, so not many of the Japanese hunters know about me."
"So are you here to be a disciplinary member too?"
"Yes I am."
"Guess, I'll be seeing a lot more of you then."
"Exactly isn't that cool?"
"Well, I guess so...."
"BTW sister you've grown up to be a goddess."
"You are a Greek god yourself."
" Why thank you~"
"Wait, are we like twins? Because you look like the male version of me."
"Indeed we are."
"Gosh, this is so unexpected." Kira mumbled to herself and sighed.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." Ace said while grinning "Besides, don't stress yourself too much. I don't want a sister with ugly white hair and wrinkles."
Kira hit him on his shoulders a bit too hard. "Ittai~ that hurt sister." Ace said while pouting.
________________________________
The above pic is Hitomi Ace.
Ace is going to be another devil but not as much as Kira though. He too is a very renowned hunter in Russia.
His past will be shown in future chapters as well as Kira's.

Yours truly,
Nemesis018