Kidnapped? (2)

Previously:
Kaien still has that horrified face. He replied "All the camera footage is deleted."
_________________________________
"WHAT!?" Zero shouted.
Kira's eyes immediately darkened "You mean everything is deleted?" She asked her voice dripping with venom.
"Yes Ki-" Kaien said but got interrupted by Kira's venomous voice again.
"You mean our chance of finding Yuki is decreasing"
When Kaien didn't respond Kira was boiling with anger. Zero too had the same reaction as her.
"I AM GOING TO KILL THAT BASTARD OF A SECURITY" Zero screamed and attempted to dash out.
"SHUT UP ZERO" Kira yelled making Zero quiet who was still angry.
"There is no point in killing that bastard let's focus on the people who had the guts to kidnap Yuki" Kira said and Kaien nodded.
"I agree with her. We have got lots of searching to do but very little time so let's use it wisely" Kaien said which calmed down Zero a bit.
"Alright, where do we start?" Kira asked. Kaien thought for a moment before his eyes lit up.
"I have a few people who can help with the task" Kaien said making Zero and Kira perk up with curiosity.
"A few people?" Kira asked
"A few people" Kaien said
"Alright then call them over" Zero said impatiently tapping his foot on the ground.
Kaien nodded and took out his phone and dialed a number. Zero and Kira had the same question in their mind- 'acquaintances of Kaien?'
From what they knew Kaien was completely out of the hunter world. So it was unusual for Kaien to still have "friends" from the hunter world.
"Uh-Huh... alright... 10 minutes?.... ok" Kaien was muttering a few things and kept the phone back looking at Kira and Zero.
"They will be here in 10 minutes" He said to Kira and Zero.
"But that's a lot of time!" Said Zero.
"It's alright we can find a few things till then" Kira said and went to the CCTV screens.
"What are you doing?" Kaien asked.
"Trying to hack into the system" Kira replied.
"You know how to hack?" Kaien asked astonished.
"Oh no! Of course not, you can become a professional hunter even without hacking skills, can you headmaster?" Kira asked sarcastically.
Kaien rolled his eyes "yeah yeah whatever."
Kira did some typing work and Kaien and Zero were observing her curiously. After a while Kira got frustrated and said "Damn it! These guys have definitely deleted it from literally everywhere. I gotta hand it to them it's a clever move"
"I can't help but wonder who on earth is so clever and why the hell did they want Yuki?" Kaien asked.
"Headmaster, do you have any enemies or haters?" Kira asked Kaien.
Kaien thought for a while "being an ex professional hunter obviously I'll have many enemies who I don't even know about but I'm pretty sure none of them propose such a big threat"
"It's gotta be someone who has some type of grudge against any one of us three and now is using Yuki to pain us" Kira said thoughtfully.
"That's coward!" Zero said.
"Yeah, of course it is" Kira said.
Kaien's phone rang. He looked at the number and smiled. He picked up the phone and after a few minutes of talking ,which Kira and Zero didn't seem to hear, Kaien looked at the two and said "Guys, I'll be right back"
He left before Kira and Zero could even ask anything. The two students inside looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.
"Hey Zero, do you think Yuki is going to be scared to the core?" Kira asked.
"Most probably" Zero said while looking at the ceiling.
"How long is headmas-" Kira was asking something but got interrupted by a familiar voice which shocked Kira.
"Hitomi Kira, good to see you in person" Said a deep husky voice.
"S-Sir L-Lockhart" Kira stuttered staring wide eyed at the people in front of her.
Standing there were the two legendary vampire hunters- Ryan Lockhart and his wife Claire York Lockhart.
Ryan Lockhart, a renowned vampire hunter. He is practically worshipped among the hunters. He has been said to be a hunter since his early teenage years. Currently at the age of 35.
Claire York Lockhart, another very famous hunter. She is known as the lioness because of her venturous personality. Fell in love with Ryan when he saved her from a very dangerous pure blood. Currently at the age of 32.
Both of them were looking so majestic and dazzling that it seemed like they could blind Kira's eyes. Their heroic aura and the confident look on their faces was so motivating.
It didn't even seem they were 30 plus of age, it looked like they were still in their early 20's.
"Oh no need for the sir" Said Ryan gleefully "after all you saved my little princess from the dracula of the dawn, and I could not thank you enough for that"
Kira blushed at laughed nervously "oh- um it was n-nothing re-really"
Claire chuckled "Anyways we heard from our friend that your friend has been kidnapped".
Kira immediately became serious "Yes we've been trying to find out the person behind this for hours"
Ryan laughed confidently which put Kira in awe. "Worry not! We will help you to find your dear friend" Said Ryan.
Kira and Zero smiled. 'Don't worry Yuki, we will surely find you' they both thought.
Ryan looked at Zero and realization hit him.
"Kiryu Zero" He said.
Zero straightened up in nervousness. Claire also looked at him and smiled "a Kiryu, huh"
Ryan nodded in satisfaction and said "Your parents were very brave, boy"
Zero smiled and said "It's really nice to meet Mr and Mrs Lockhart"
Both the Lockharts smiled. Ryan clapped Kaien's back and said "Now let's find your daughter, my dear friend"