Kidnapped? (3)

Previously:
Both the Lockharts smiled. Ryan clapped Kaien's back and said "Now let's find your daughter, my dear friend"
________________________________
Kira was very happy to hear that the Lockharts were helping them to find Yuki.
'Now, we will find Yuki in no time' Kira thought and smiled.
Ryan looked at Kira and said "Kira, you have some amazing skills in hunting and also a very good agility. And Zero it seems that you have some really good shooting skills. So we are going to make the most out of it."
Kira and Zero wanted to jump and squeal in excitement but seemingly it wasn't the right time for that.
Kira nodded and said "But first we have got to track them down and from the looks of it, it's going to be difficult"
Ryan smiled and said "difficult but not impossible. Wait for a second I'll call another ally."
Ryan took out his phone and after a few beeping noises he started to talk.
"Hello- yeah it's me Ryan"
After some voices on the other line Ryan let out a hearty laugh "yes yes, long time it has been, eh"
He then kept the phone back meeting everyone's curious eyes including his wife's.
Ryan smiled smugly and said "We have got a pro hacker now."
Kaien raised his eyebrows and finally realization hit him "You mean... him?" He asked.
Ryan nodded and Kaien smiled. Claire and the two students still remained confused.
"What do you mean by 'him'?" Claire asked gaining the attention of the two grown men.
"Hunter, Kylos Hunter" Ryan replied causing Kira, Zero and Claire's eyes to widen.
Kylos Hunter, was one of the most best hacker ever in the hunter association. He was however betrayed and framed by the people he considered 'friends'. Kaien, Ryan and Claire were the only ones with him after the... incident.
Kira and Zero knew him from the rumors which were around. Some stating he skinned innocent people alive if they didn't obey him while the others said that he tortured his best friend to death to cure his boredom.
People called him 'heartless beast' or 'criminal'. However if anyone wanted to know the reason why the topic was changed skillfully. It was as if he was the black mark in the hunter association.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘮𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Like the other new hunters Kira and Zero didn't know anything about him. However unlike the others they didn't completely believe the rumors neither did they have any concern with it.
Claire also smiled but the two youths were staring with their eyes narrowed. Ryan looked at them and sighed.
"Don't tell me you two believe those senseless and baseless rumors" he said disappointedly.
Kira shook her head "considering the fact that we know nothing of him, it is only sensible to not believe them." She then narrowed her eyes "however... I thought that he has cut his connections with the entire world. So if you don't mind me asking I would like to know what kind of relation does headmaster have with him" she asked.
Kaien smiled and said "Me, Ryan, Aoki and Hunter were the bestest of friends. we were friends since our diaper days. Later when Ryan met Claire he introduced us to her and from that day on we five became inseparable." Kaien's eyes then darkened "However-" before he could continue Ryan cut him off.
"Alright! Hunter will be here in a bit" He said.
Kira didn't miss Ryan saying "control your emotions" to Kaien even though it was barely audible.
Zero and Kira still wanted to hear the thing which caused Kaien's eyes to turn so dark filled with undetectable emotions however seeing how Ryan had interrupted him and how uncomfortable Claire looked they decided not to pursue the topic further.
In between the tense atmosphere Ryan's phone gave out a 'ding' noise indicating he had gotten a message.
Ryan looked at it and there was nothing to say.
Kylos Hunter had arrived.
Ryan went out and came his a few minutes later with a blonde man behind looking like in his late 50's. The man looked so tired and worn out but managed to keep a huge smile on his face.
Kaien looked at the man and smiled warmly and said "long time no see Hunter."
Hunter responded with a smile of his own "Remembering the good old days."
Kira looked at the man. 'So this is the infamous Kylos Hunter.' Kira looked at his eyes which were eventually cold but immediately softened at the sight of his three close friends.
But those cold eyes.... it was as blank and mysterious as an open pit.... so empty.... no emotions. It was as of the man had been captured by the lord of death but eventually returned with mentally nothing left.
Hunter looked at Kira and recognition flashed upon his face. "Hitomi Kira" He said. Kira however remained unfazed even at the sound of her name coming out through his cold voice with can make anyone feel that a diamond has stabbed through them.
Hunter looked at her still with his cold eyes but however Kira could see that deep down there was hatred and she didn't know why.
Ryan placed a hand on its shoulders and muttered something which neither of the people present heard.

Hunter tried his best to remain clam and composed and to not get his emotions the best of him. But how could he forget the incredibly good looks... the raven hair... the scarlet red eyes... how- how can he forget the person who he loved as a sworn brother but got back a ruthless betrayal in return.

Hunter took a deep breath and reformed the smile in his face. He turned back to Kaien "I heard your daughter got kidnapped."
Kaien nodded "yes she did. The person behind this seems to be quite good and well prepared. We haven't found a single clue yet."
Hunter thought for a while "hmmm... may I check the security system?"
Kaien nodded and took him there. Hunter sat down and analyzed the system "well... the whole footage will take a lot of time to delete. I am pretty sure you haven't given that long, have you?"
"How long exactly?" Kaien asked.
"Around 18 hours or more according to your system" He said.
Kaien's eyes widened "No! Of course not we've only given 3 hours or so."
"Hmm... well that's great!"
"Does that mean we can still revive the footage?" Kaien asked hopefully.
Hunter smiled and nodded. Kaien was besides himself with delight. He can see his daughter again and can teach those bastards a lesson to not mess with him again.
After a while Hunter asked Kaien was a pendrive. Kaien gave it to him. Hunter inserted the pendrive on the side of his laptop. There was a bar which was slowly filling up... 10%.... 25%.... 50%.... 95%.... 99% and finally the data was downloaded. Hunter sighed with satisfaction.
Kaien and Hunter went out, with the laptop in their hand, to meet with a very tense looking group of people.
Kira and Zero were the ones who were the most nervous. Yuki might have already been badly hurt or killed. Kira clenched her hands. She was so frustrated. Being one of the best vampire hunter she couldn't even get her own best friend back.
'Just you wait Yuki, I'm going to skin those bastards alive' Kira trail of thought was broken by a deep voice.
"We have found the deleted footage"