Vampires meet the devil

The first lesson got over and Kira was on the verge of sleeping. What was the point of these lessons anyway? she is a genius vampire hunter with the IQ of 215. These lessons were just some mere blabbering of an old woman to her.
Kira was not anyway paying attention to the lesson. Right now all she could think about was a plate full of salmon sushi and the fact that she didn't have breakfast was adding fuel to the fire.
'I am so hungry' Kira thought. Zero was besides her sleeping like a dead log. The teacher seemed to not have noticed the student sleeping in her class yet. Kira looked over to find Yuki sleeping too. 'This disciplinary duty must be tiring' she thought.
The classes went by with the teacher constantly shouting on Zero and Yuki for sleeping in her class. Kira wanted to sleep too but she was enjoying the sight of her friends being scolded by some old hag. Finally the bell rang indicating the day class is over.
Some of the people from class gathered around Kira asking for phone number. Kira replied to them with her famous flirty fake smile. These all commotion didn't wake Zero up. Yuki was trying to reach Kira.
Kira spotted Yuki and smiled at her fans and said "Alright kittens~ that's enough for today" all the fans started squealing and screaming. This woke Zero up, he looked up and gave the fan the most harshest glare he can muster.
The students were now gone thanks to Zero's glare. Kira chuckled and looked at Zero and said "let's go for the disciplinary duty"
Zero sighed "not those jerks and fangirls again".
"Fangirls?" Kira asked
"You'll see..." Yuki answered and grinned at Kira "let's go before there is havoc near the moon dorm"
The three of them were walking towards the moon dorm and Kira could hear the screams even from far.
"Are these night class students that beautiful?" Kira asked
"Yeah gotta admit all of them are really good looking" Yuki said and Zero rolled his eyes.
As all of them reached the moon dorm gates, Yuki ran to keep the girls calm. Kira looked at Zero and raised her eyebrows. Zero looked at Kira and asked "what?"
"Aren't you going to work with Yuki as well?" She asked
"I don't care" He replied.
"Oh well... let me clear them" Kira went towards the girls.
All the girls were staring with awe at Kira. Some were staring with envy but most of them were staring with admiration.
"Hey Kira! Help me" Yuki yelled
Kira looked at Yuki, who was desperately asking for her help, with a grin. Kira looked at all the girls. The screaming had stopped.
"Hello lovely ladies~" She began and all the girls were already blushing.
"How about you girls go have your sleep to make yourself look even more beautiful than you already are" Kira said to the the girl while smiling like an angel but inside she was cringing at her own words.
All the girl smiled at Kira while still blushing and then left. The entire crowd cleared up because of a few words from Kira. Zero's jaw had dropped.
"H-how?" Yuki said staring wide eyed at Kira.
"Well... that just happened" Kira said shrugged "so... can we leave? We are done here, right?"
"Uh yeah let-" Yuki was interrupted by a loud gasp.
"Where are my fans!?" Shouted someone from behind. Kira could make out that it was two voices yelling in unison.
Kira looked behind Yuki and saw a bunch of rather good looking teenagers. Kira was getting a strong sense of vampire and she immediately understood that this is the nightclass.
"Wow! It's unusually quiet" Said Reiji Sakamaki.
"Hey Yuki!" The voice belonged to Kaname Kuran, who had a small smile on his face which disappeared after he realized the devil herself was standing in front of him.
"Hey Kaname~" Kira said with her famous smirk.
Kaname looked at Kira and scrowled. 'How can this devil have such a beautiful face?' He thought.
Ayato raised his eyebrows in amusement. "Is the almighty Kuran showing hatred towards a little girl? Wow, I feel like the world is collapsing" He said eyeing Kira with curiosity while all the night class was doing the same.
"Little girl? My ass" Kaname said while glaring at Kira "She is even more evil than satan"
"Awww~ you don't have to be so mean, mosquito" Kira said while smiling.
Ruka was glaring hatefully at the raven. "How dare you call lord Kaname a mosquito!"
Kira raised her eyebrows and looked at her. "Ruka Souen? Wow I expected more from you"
A tick mark appeared on Ruka. She stepped forward wanting to attack Kira but Kaname stopped her.
Laito looked at Kira, his eyes filled with lust. "Well well well... who is this little kitten~"
Kira looked at the other side and realized more vampires standing there. 'Hmm... the Sakamakis and the Mukamis' she thought eyeing them with a blank face. 'I didn't know they were here too'.
"I surely am curious how did the disciplinary members managed to clear the fan girls" Said Reiji breaking Kira's thoughts.
Kira smirked and turned towards Yuki and said "let's go" after that the trio had gone back to their business.
All the night class vampires were just thinking about the the bold raven beauty they had just met.