Special: The quest of the Gronolé Key (4): The phantom squad

"Alright let's get going." Kira said "I'm starving."
The horse went up to Kira like 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦.
"Thanks bud, but I don't rely on others." Kira said. Rick looked at her with admiration.
After a while more of walking they reached a ginormous cathedral. However none of them were in awe as of now their only priority and attention was on completing the one pain in the ass quest which irked them. All of them felt strong presence from inside.
"This is the lime bridge cathedral." Rick stated. "And the base of the phantom squad."
"Phantom squad?" Kira asked.
"Yeah, young miss' 5 of the most trusted ghouls in Vatican."
"Is Vatican the name of the place we're in?" Kira asked.
"Yes." Rick said "Alright let's get in."
All of them went inside the cathedral and it was one hell of a fancy place. There were huge windows letting in the red moonlight which complimented the room's white chandeliers and golden chairs. All in all it looked super royal and fancy.
"Oh my gosh! Kya~ vampires and a human!" Someone squealed causing Kira and everyone, who were gawking at the place, to be on high alert.
"Rick, did you bring in the filthy creatures already?" Said a deep husky voice.
"Yes Loki, now get out your squad already." Rick said.
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING FILTHY YOU SON OF A-" Ayato's ranting was cut off by a chuckle. 
"Are you an IED patient or something?" Asked a cheeky voice.
"How insolent! You dare to curse in the presence of Lillian." Said a voice which sounded super elegant and mannered.
"Tch, such a nuisance." Said another lazy sounding voice.
Finally the sources of voice showed themselves.
"Be honored to be in the presence of the great phantom squad." Boomed a voice, echoing in the entire cathedral.
There were 5 members of the squad. A white haired girl, who looked like she had a severe case of ADHD. A raven haired girl, who looked noble, was staring at them in disdain. A green haired guy, who looked like the embodiment of mischief. A blonde dude, who resembled Shuu in every way.... well except for the eyes. And lastly a black haired guy, who had blue eyes which looked like flames that could burn you (literally).
"Nice to meet you." Someone whispered in Kira's ears. She did not flinch from the sudden noice.
Finally the girl showed her self. "Interesting, every time I do that to my victims, the scream their lungs out. You seem to be like it's normal." The girl with the white hair said and started jumping excitedly "ANYWAYS MY NAME IS LIN!!!!!"
"Calm down Lin, you're acting very un- ladylike." Said the raven hair girl "I'm Lillian."
"And I'm Liam~" Said the green haired dude, his eyes sparkling.
The blonde guy didn't bother to introduce himself and the black haired guy was just staring at them with narrowed eyes.
Liam, Lillian and Lin decided to take the introduction matters into their hands.
"The blonde guy who is sleeping is Leon and the guy who is glaring at you is Loki, they aren't much of the social types." Said Liam winking.
"AND TOGETHER WE'RE THE PHANTOM SQUAD!!!!!" Yelled Lin excitedly.
"Calm down Lin!" Lillian scolded. She then looked at the group of vampires and a human and a demonic uni-horse and a devil and scoffed. "Can't believe young miss chose these dim-wits for her entertainment."
"So how do we get to the Key?" Asked Kira ignoring their comments. To be true the five L's were pissed being ignored, who could blame them after all whenever they met someone, that unlucky person would stare at them with utmost horror and flinch on the slightest of their movements.
"You've got to fight us to get to the Gronolé Key." Loki deadpanned at them.
Suddenly Kira found herself being teleported to some place. Standing in front of her was Loki.
The place looked like some type of battle arena for the gladiators.

"Woah! How did we get here?" Asked Kira staring around at awe

"This is one of young miss' personal battle arena." Said Loki. "She wants us to fight one on one."
"Oh alright then." Kira said smirking "Bring it on, pretty boy."
Loki smirked back and the two of them charged at each other.
________________________________
Hey guys!!!!
I haven't been able to give you guys big chapters bcuz of school work. (It sucks. I know.)
Next chapter will be the last of special. I wrote these chapters to show you guys one of the important things in this book-
the Gronolé Key.

You guys can see this key on Kira's neck during her introduction in the very first chapter

Keep reading to see more of Kira!!!

Yours truly
Nemesis018