The New Student

"Kira!" Yuki was yelling at the raven head attempting to wake her up.
"Go away, hoe" Kira said while groaning and throwing pillows at Yuki.
"Geez, I'm gonna call Zero" Yuki muttered to herself and went out of Kira's room.
Yuki was going down the hallways trying to find the silver haired boy. Yuki found him sitting in a bench with headphones in his ears. She ran up to him.
"Hey Zero!" Yuki yelled
Zero didn't answer at first. Yuki rolled her eyes. She took out Zero's headphones and yelled "Hey Zero" which was enough for the entire academy to hear.
"Fu*k Yuki, what the hell is wrong with you" Zero said while smacking the brunette who's grin turned into a frown.
"Well.... i need you to help me" Yuki said while chuckling nervously.
"What? And where is Kira?" Zero said
"Yeah about that... I need you to wake her up" Yuki said
Zero and Yuki went back to Kira's room using a duplicate key. Zero looked at the sleeping girl and smiled gently.
'She looks so beautiful and cute' Zero thought
He coughed awkwardly and shook Kira "Hey Kira wake up!"
Kira didn't budge to move. Zero rolled his eyes.
"Kira if you don't wake up now, you'll regret the consequences" Zero said in a threatening tone.
Kira still didn't make a move to wake up or didn't move at all. Zero smirked and said "don't say I didn't warn you"
Zero picked Kira up on his shoulders harshly. This woke Kira up.
"Hey Tyrant, What are you doing!?" she said while punching Zero's back harshly and yelling.
Zero dropped Kira and she fell on the ground. Yuki's mouth hung open.
"Ow! What the hell dude!" Kira said and groaned in pain.
"That's what you get for not waking up on time" Zero said smirking towards Kira "Now get ready or face the consequences" he said and took Yuki and went out the room.
"Hmph! Dumbass" Kira got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for her first day in the cross academy.
Zero and Yuki were waiting for their friend's arrival outside her room. "Hey Zero" Yuki said.
"Hmmm" Zero responded followed by a yawn.
"Kira is super pretty, isn't she?" Yuki asked a cheeky grin forming on her face.
Zero choked on his saliva. "What's with this question out of the blue?"
"Nah I just wanted to say it to you" Yuki said "Soooooo is it a yes or a no?"
Zero face turned crimson red. Yuki smirked at his expected reaction. 'Yeah she is so pretty that my heart skips a beat just by looking at her' Zero thought.
Yuki sighed at her tsundere friend. "Geez Zero you're hopeless at romance" Yuki said.
"W-What do you mean?" Zero said regaining his composure.
"Nothing~ it's just that you don't know how to hide your feelings" Yuki said while grinning earning a smack from Zero.
"Hey guys!" That heard a voice come from the back.
Zero and Yuki looked at their raven haired friend and Zero blushed.... again. 'Damn, her figure is so nice' Zero thought 'wait what the hell am I thinking?' Zero coughed awkwardly.
"You look really cool in that uniform Kira" Yuki said.
"You don't need to mention that, darling~" Kira said.
Yuki rolled her eyes. The trio walked towards their classroom. Kira was placed in the same class as her two friends. As they walked Kira noticed a rather strange looking building.
"Hey what's that?" Kira said pointing towards the building which was emitting a dark aura.
"Oh that? That's the moon dormitory" Yuki said. "And the place where our disciplinary committee duty starts"
"Why? Is it like a place for the delinquents or something?" Kira asked.
Zero snickered while Yuki chuckled. "No, it's where the... vampires of our school are" Yuki said in a low voice only audible to Kira and Zero.
"Ooo the night class Kaien was talking about?" Kira said.
"Yeah that one" Yuki said.
"They are nothing but a group of jerks" Zero said.
The three reached their class and Zero and Yuki opened the door. The teacher was standing in the front with all the students settled down indicating that the three are late to class.
"Zero and Yuki, why are you guys so late?" The teacher asked.
"Umm... teacher we were escorting the new student" Yuki replied.
"New student huh?" The teacher said not remembering to be informed about a new student.
"Alright the two of you go and sit on your seats, while the new student come and stand in front of the class" The teacher commanded.
Zero and Yuki went towards their seats. Kira walked forward. The entire class gasped including the teacher excluding Zero and Yuki. Everyone was eyeing the god like beauty in front of them. Soon after everyone started murmuring.
"Oh my god, she is like a goddess"
"I know right! So beautiful"
"My eyes are blessed"
"I think I'm in love"
Kira smirked but inside she was thinking how cringy these comments are. The teacher regained her composure after staring at the beauty for a long time. Kira was used to all this attention after all some people clicked her pictures while she was walking in the streets calling her things like model or angel.
"Ok darling, please introduce yourself to the class" The teacher said which stopped the murmuring.
"Hello kittens~ my name is Hitomi Kira But you can call me Kira.... or how about love?" Kira said the last bit in a seductive tone while winking. This send the entire including the girls and the teacher squealing.
Kira smirked again. Then finally asked the teacher "miss, where do I sit?"
The teacher was thinking "Uh... you can sit next to......" she said looking around the entire class while all the students eyes were filled with hope to sit beside the new student.
"Umm..... you can sit besides Zero at the back" The teacher said while the entire class groaned in disappointment. Kira did as the teacher told.
"Yo! Zero" Kira said sitting down.
Zero blushed 'oh my god, she is so close to me' he thought.
"Hey don't you think Zero and Kira would make a good couple?"
"Yeah actually"
The entire class was murmuring again. Zero heard the first two comments and blushed more while Kira didn't pay any attention to them.
"Ok class, quite!" The teacher yelled and started her lessons.