Chapter 2: Welcome To Seoul

Eunbi's Pov

"Are you ready to leave?"Auntie asked, as she packs up my things to the lagguage. I sat down for a moment, letting out a deep sigh.

"What's wrong?"Auntie asked again, as she sats down beside me. I lowered my head down and said, "It's Minhyuk. He's willing to sacrifices his studies and his job, just for me."

"I can't seem to accept it."I added. Auntie chuckles, making me look at her, confused. "You know what, that is just what my bestfriend did to me, when i was you're age. He would also take any risk, just so he could do things with me."My eyes widened in surprised, not able to believe what just Auntie said.

"What did you do then, Auntie?"I asked. Auntie smiles and said "At first, i didn't accept it too. I couldn't let him sacrifices his dreams for me."I tilt my head down, sad about the thought of it.

"But did he insist?"I asked.

"Yes, he insisted so much. You know, my parents died when i was 16, and he's the only one i can trust and rely on. He was just more than a bestfriend. I eventually fell inlove with him, not knowing that it can actually break the friendship we had for 10years."Auntie chuckles.

"What happened?"

"Well, we eventually split up and since then, we couldn't have the chance to fix our friendship. He moved to Italy, and i had to finish my studies. It's sad, thinking about it but, i couldn't do anything else but set him free."Upon hearing that, i felt sad.

I couldn't let anyone or anything break my friendship with Minhyuk. He's more of a brother rather than a bestfriend. I sighed.

"Load you're things in the car and Minhyuk's probably down stairs already."Says Auntie. I nod, as i finish packing up my things.

——

The Sky House

Dabin's Pov

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, IAN!! You can't just break up with me over the phone!"I yelled, in anger.

"I'm sorry, Dabin! I just can't take all the bad things you do to the other students."

"Is it because you like someone else?! Be honest with me Ian! I thought you said you love me!"I said, irritated and mad.

"That was before, Dabin! I can't just seem to love you anymore because of you, making others embarassed as if, you're the pride of the school. Just because you're the daughter of the School's President, you already going to make other's life miserable. I'm sorry! But i can't be with you, if you'll continue to be like that."He said, hanging up.

"AHHHH! BULLSHT!"I yelled, as i smash my phone in the table. Suddenly, Seyoung and Minjin enters my room.

"Hi gurl! What's up?"

"Ready for some movie?"

They froze as they notice my mood. "Is everything okay?"Seyoung asked, as she place her bag down. "It's Ian! HE JUST BROKE UP WITH ME! ON THE PHONE!"

"WHAT?!"The two gasped in surprised. "HE HAS NO RIGHTS TO DO THAT TO YOU!"Says Minjin, mad.

"Maybe he love someone else already."As Seyoung says that, i glared at her, furiously.