Chapter 16: The Attack

Eunbi's Pov

I woke up as the sunshine beams across my window, hitting my face. I shot up, only to find that it was already 10:30AM. Today's Saturday and that means, it's my duty to help Auntie at the store.

I got off my bed and went to took a shower. After preparing, i saunter my way downstairs and found Mom by the living room, discussing something with the maids.

As she noticed my appreance, she widely smiled. "Goodmorning~"I let out a smile. "Goodmorning, Mom. What's happening?"I asked.

"Be home before 6pm, okay?"I got confused, "Why? For what?"I asked again. "There's a special event we need to celebrate. Call you're friends, and invite them over, okay?"I nod.

"Is Dabin coming?"I asked. Mom sighs, as she lowered her head. Dad who overheared it, said. "No, she won't be coming! I don't want a disrespectful person in my house."

"Honey, stop.Dabin is our daughter as well. Treat them fairly."I sighed. "I texted her already, i'm just not sure if she'll be coming."Mom whispered. I nod.

—-

At the Party - (6:30Pm)

The Party was already heating up. Loud music playing in the house, guests entering the front door one by one, the food being placed on a long decorated table. Everyone was wearing elegant dresses, and everyone looked stunning.

I'm not used to this kind of events, so it's basically new for me. I smiled, as i slowy walk down the stairscase, wearing my long sequenced gown, that i bought. Everyone started staring at me and some we're smiling and taking pictures. Mom and Dad, waiting for me downstairs with wide smile plastered on their faces.

As i got down, Minhyuk and Ian are both standing in their suits behind me Mom. "You look dazzling today, sweetie."Says Mom.

"Sure she is."Dad added with a bright smile.

"EUNBI!!"My friends, ran towards me with a wide open arms. "Hey, you guys! Glad you came."I smiled.
Suddenly, Dabin and her two friends slowly entered the door , and their outfits caught everyone's attention.

"Isn't she Mr. & Mrs. Kim's daughter too? Is she not staying with them?"

"Why did you invite her?!"Dad asked in anger. "Honey, let her come. She's Eunbi's twin sister. They should celebrate this party together."Says Mom. Dad lets out a disappointed sigh and went to the Garden for a fresh air.

"Hi, Mom."Dabin gaved Mom a kiss on the cheek, as i moved to the side. "Hmm. Nice dress."Says Dabin sarcastically, as she looked at me from head to toe.
"Thank you. Yours too."She smirked, "Gorgeous."

Dabin's Pov

I smirked. A special party for Eunbi? How nice. I went over to the food area, and grabbed some drink. "Did you're parents ever did this you?"Soyoung asked. "Yeah. This seems wonderful."Minyoung added.

"Shut up you two."I said, as i glare at Eunbi who is busy talking with some guests.

Suddenly, the lights turned off and the host started speaking. "Good evening, Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to the Celebration of Han Eunbi, or better yet named as Kim Eunbi. The adopted daughter, of Mr&Mrs. Kim who was not with them for 18years. At this night, we will be celebrating the reunion of the happy family. Let's all celebrate with them! Everyone, let's give a big round of applause to KIM EUNBI!"

As Eunbi stepped up the stage, anger continued to boil inside of me. I grip into my fist, as i walk to the garden in anger. I need fresh air. Calm down, Dabin! I grab the medicine bottle from my purse and took one pill. I sat down on the bench, and anger comtinues to boil up.

This will be your last day, Eunbi. It will be.

The party was going smoothly. The guests enjoying the food, others having conversation with each other. As i spot Eunbi by the food section, i went to approach her.

"Congratulations! For taking my place as the only daughter of Mr&Mrs.Kim. How does it feel?"I asked with my eyebrows up. "Here we go again, Dabin. How many times do i have to tell you, i'm—"

"Blah! Blah! Blah! You talk too much. Here have some punch."I grab the bowl of punch, and poured it on her head, causing everyone's attention. "Maybe you also want some sphagetti, here eat some."I places the sphagetti in her head, causing Soyoung and Minyoung to giggle behind.

"That's for taking everything from me. I hope you feel how painful it is to see you, taking my parents."I exclaimed in anger. Tears flowed down from her eyes, as she froze in place. "Can't move? Want me to slap you?"I raised my hand but Ian who was behind me, held it.

"That's enough."He said. "KIM EUNBI!"Suddenly, Dad camed in the scene. I crossed my arms over my chest, as i rolled my eyes. "WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!"He asked furiously. "We we're just having some punch. Anything wrong with that?"I said.

I felt a loud and painful hand, landed on my face. Dad slapped me. "I have been so embarrassed having you as my daughter. But now, i regret adopting you. You just couldn't get why we hate you. It's because you're such a disgrace in this family!"Dad yelled causing everyone to fall into silence.

"Honey, that's enough. This is embarrassing."Says Mom, holding onto Dad's arms. "Well, this is you're disgrace daughter's fault! I don't why you chose her over Eunbi!"Dad yelled in anger.

"SO THIS IS MY FAULT?! YOU REGRET HAVING ME?! WHY? DID YOU GAVED BIRTH TO ME? DID YOU?!! I NEVER KNEW WHY I HAVE BEEN LONELY SINCE I WAS KID, WELL IN FACT I HAVE A MOM AND A DAD WHO I THOUGHT WILL CHERISH AND LOVE ME FOREVER!! BUT SINCE THIS GIRL, THIS PRICK CAME! YOU TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT ME, AND EVEN KICKED ME OUT AND NEVER WANTED ME HOME BECAUSE I'M SUCH A BIG DISGRACE TO YOUR EYES! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT I FEEL INSIDE WHEN I SEE YOU, TREATING HER WELL THAN ME! WHY? ARE WE DIFFERENT?! ALL I WANTED FROM YOU WAS YOUR LOVE AND CARE BUT EVEN THAT, YOU WERE SELFISH TO GIVE!"I yelled, causing Dad and Mom to fall into silence, frozen in their place. Tears continued to rolled down from my face, as everyone just look at what was happening.

"One thing i would want. It is not to see you again, because i rather be an orphan than to be you're child."I said. Before i could walk away, i suddenly felt a pain in my chest. A pain that i never felt before.   A pain that i couldn't bare. I looked at Minhyuk who knew i was gonna collasped and catch me.

"DABIN?!"Everyone panicked, especially Minhyuk, who's arms caught me. "Dabin, wake up!"Everything went total black.

——
Author's Note:
last update! I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure to vote if you liked it.

Which couple is better?

• Eunbi + Minhyuk
• Eunbi + Ian
• Dabin + Minhyuk
• Dabin + Ian

leave you're thoughts down the below. Thank you!  xx