Chapter 25: New Start

Dabin's Pov

"Are you really gonna leave?"I asked Eunbi, as i held her hands, while the guys are loading up the van with Eunbi's things. "Well, i have thought of this for a long time now. I guess, it's all decided."She answered. I sighed, "We've only been together for a short period of time. And now, we're being seperated again."I said with a sad tone voice.

She grabs hand and held it tight. "I will come back to visit. Don't worry! We can do everything we promised to do."Upon hearing that, a smile was formed in my lips. "You promise?"She nods with a wide smile.

"So, you guys ready to leave?"Ian jumps in, with Minhyuk behind him. Eunbi and I looked at each other and nod.

We immediately stepped in the van, while Ian drove us to the airport. I held Eunbi's hand at the back, while the two boys sat infront. "Are you sure you're gonna be okay there?"Minhyuk asked. Eunbi chuckles, "Ofcourse! It's not like Canada is a dangerous country."Eunbi replied.

"Well, just be careful please."Says Ian as he looks at Eunbi at the rear view mirror. I look at Eunbi as i held her hands tight. It took us about 30mns before arriving the airport. Eunbi's flight is within 45mns, and we came a bit early.

The boys took all the things out of the van, and dragged it inside the airport. We waited at the waiting area for Eunbi's flight to be announced. I feel nervous and sad, that i won't see Eunbi for i don't know how long.

Suddenly, Eunbi's flight was announced and that means, she really needs to go. I suddenly felt teary of all sudden. "Are you crying?"Eunbi asked. "I just can't help it. I'm gonna miss you."I said, while wiping off my tears. She pulls me into a deep hug,"I'm gonna call you always. Don't worry! Make sure to watch over Ian. I'm not there to watch over her if ever some slut flirts with him."Upon hearing that, i chuckled as she brokes the hug.

"And take care of Minhyuk. That guy can be a bit stubborn sometimes."I nod, with a smile."I will, just make sure you're safe there and you don't get sick. Arraseo?"She nods with a smile.

And that, she finally leaves. I sighed, as the two guys stood behind me. Minhyuk wrapped his arms around my shoulder while Ian rans to Eunbi.

Ian's Pov

I can't bare to see Eunbi leaving, so with a last minute i ran to her. Eunbi stops as she saw me. I stood infront of her, pulled her into a deep tight. "I love you."I whispered in her ears.

"I love you too."She responses. "Take care of yourself please."I said. "I will."

As i broke the hug, she slowly leaves just like that. Tears slowly dripped down from my eyes, as i watch her rode the plane. Minhyuk and Dabin came and pats my shoulder.

"Should we leave?"Minhyuk asked. I nod, as i wipe my tears off. "Yeah we should."I said.

—-

Narrator's Pov

Eunbi has finally left for Canada to purse a medical course, she always wanted. Dabin stayed to open up her own fashion business, as well as to study Business and. Ian, also left for Italy 1week after Eunbi, to pursue his dreams of becoming a professional football player, since he got a offer from a prestigious university. Minhyuk, well he's studying Law.

Everyone seemed happy and contented with their lives and careers. Minhyuk and Dabin's relationship are what we call "goals". I mean, they both own a car, a house and a 5cute dogs with them.

"I'm impressed with you're work, Ms. Dabin. I can see how determined and potential you are. Keep up a good work!"

"Thank you, Maam! I will."

Everyday Dabin's work keeps getting praised. Her works are well-good and she knows how to manager her time as a student and as a business owner.

Meanwhile, Ian has been doing trainings for like 16hours a day, which is really hectic and exahusting but he never shows how tired he is. He's well determined to be able to play and achieve his goal.

"THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT! WELL DONE IAN!"

"Thank you, Coach."

"He shows off too much."

Despite of the other team, hating him. He doesn't mind it at all and continues to train like how he should do.

Ian reeives gifts from Eunbi, and that motivates hin even more. One day, he receives a long letter from Eunbi and he always brings it with him wherever he goes.

Eunbi, on the othe hand is studying medicine at a prestigious university thanks to the  scholarship she got. She gets high grades, and is well loved by her classmates and teachers.

She made alot of friends and is now the President of the Student Council. She serves well, and studies well too.

"Well, well. I'm not surprised anymore,Ms. Eunbi. You're grades are not even going down. It either mantains or increases. You're totally a genius i could say."

"Aw, thanks Maam! But it's all due to hardwork and passion."

"Well, I'm proud that i never made a mistake giving you the scholarship. You're the perfect person in this University."

"Thank you so much, Maam! I will never disappoint you."

That is how their life is right now. It turned out so great, that they have learned to forgive, accept, and love each other despite of everything. No one misses a group call or a video chat to tell each other what there day was and how it turned out.

Life is short, and that is why they value every seconds of their lives with each other. Not to mention, Dabin healed faster and is now even working out and eating healthy foods. And that is how their lives is right now.

—-

T H E E N D