Chapter 5: Twin Sister?

I went home, still confused about what just happened today. That person still couldn't get out of my mind. I sighed, as i step inside the apartment, finding Minhyuk cooking in the kitchen.

" How was you're shopping day?"Minhyuk asked. I sighed, as i threw myself at the couch. "Kinda weird."I briefly answered.

He looks at me confused,as he lean over the counter. "Why? What's wrong? And why do you have that bandage on you're leg? What happened?"He asked.

"I almost got hit by a car."Upon saying that, he yell in surprised. "WHAT?!"
"Calm you're horses down. I'm not dead yet."I said.

"Who hit you? Did you report him to the police or what?"He asked again. "No i didn't. He helped me get treated, and he didn't really hit me. I didn't see where i was going, and i just fell on the ground."I explained. He lets out a deep breathe.

"But something's really off."I continued. "Why?"

"He called me Dabin, and he even said a different name when the nurse asked for my name."I answered. "What name?"He asked, as he sat down across me.

"Kim Dabin."I answered.

Ian's Pov

"I don't know, bro. It felt kinda different."I said to my friend, Jaebom. He looks at me with eyebrows up. "What do you mean? You clearly said it was Dabin, who you almost hit."He said.

I nod, "Yeah, Yeah! But it felt like it wasn't Dabin. It was like a different person."I said. He muffles a laugh, "Ian, you're crazy."

"We know what kind of person,Dabin is. But this Dabin, was different."I continued. I let out a deep sigh, as i look at Jaebom.

"Why do you give Dabin a call? Ask how she's doing."Says Jaebom. "Not this time. I'm sure she's resting."I said, as i walk over the fridge and grab myself some water.

SHU

"IAN!"I turned around and saw Minjin and Seyoung, waving at me. I waved back with a smile. As they appraoched me, i asked.

"How's Dabin? Is her wounds healing?"They look at me confused, "What wound?"Minjin asked. "I almost hit her yesterday, and brought her to the hospital to get treated."I answered.

They both muffle a laugh, making me confused. "Why are you laughing? Didn't she told you?"I asked. "Ian, you must be dreaming. The three of us were together yesterday, and we didn't went out, even for a single second."Seyoung answered. Upon hearing that, my eyes widened.

"You must be kidding me. It was really Dabin i almost got hit yesterday."I said, "Ian, Dabin was at her mansion the whole day. How come, you almost hit her?"Minjin exclaimed.

"Then where is she? Why isn't she at school?"I asked. "Her Dad is sick, and she needs to watch over him."Seyoung answered.

"Ian, stop dreaming. Okay?"Says Minjin, before walking away. I sighed, confusely.

Eunbi's Pov

"We have to see who this Kim Dabin is."Says Minhyuk,as we both sat infront of the Computer. I nod, "Okay. Let's see, who this person is."I said.

As soon as Minhyuk starts searching the name, a whole profile about Kim Dabin appeared, making both of us shocked, our eyes widened and our jaw hanged open.

K I M D A B I N, 18
Born: April 15, 2001
School: Seoul High University
Born in a wealthy and prestigous family. Daughter of Kim Hyunwook, the President of Seoul High University, and Ahn Raelin, a cardiothoracic surgeon.

a top 1 student of SHU.

"Eunbi, you're born in the same date."Says Minhyuk. I still couldn't believe what i just saw.

"Is she probably you're twin sister?"Upon hearing that, i looked at Minhyuk with a wide eyes. "We can't be sure about it. We all know, Korea is popular when it comes to plastic surgeries."I said.

"Well yeah, but are you still doubting upon seeing how you two look the exact the same. No wonder people, mistaken you as her."Says Minhyuk.

I sighed,as i look at the picture once again. Is she really my twin sister? Do i have a sister? Really?

—-

Night has come, and i stayed at the Balcony, thinking of the crazy things that happened this day. Is this really true? Is this person really my twin sister?

Suddenly, Minhyuk stood beside me, letting out a deep breathe. "You okay?"He asked.

"This just gotten weird, Minhyuk. It had only been a week since we got here, and these things happened so unexpectedly."I said, with a sigh.

"Well, maybe fate brought you here. To find the truth about who you are."Upon hearing that, i look at Minhyuk with a smile.

"Is that it? Is that reason why i came here?"I asked. "Auntie never mentioned anything about,who i am. Who parents are. If they're still alive."I exclaimed.

"Well,maybe you have to find it out on you're own."Says Minhyuk. I sigehd, "Should i?"I asked. He smiles, as he nods. "Then go. Learn the truth."I look at Minhyuk with a smile.

"Btw, how is you're entrance exam doing so far?"I asked. He chuckles, "Quiet good. I studied well, you know."I muffle a laugh.

"Really?"

"Ofcourse!"He smiles, "How about you're scholarship?"He asked. I sighed, "Waiting for the email. Kinda nervous and scared, yet excited."I answered.

"I know you'll make it."I smiled, "Thank you!"

"I'm hunrgy!"

"Me too!"

"Chicken?"

"I'll have the leg."

"NO! I WILL!"

"Then, lets chase to it!"

We both ran towards the kitchen, as laughter echoed in the apartment.

"YA! GIVE ME THE LEG!"I exclaimed, as i chase Minhyuk around. "NO! IT'S MINE!!"

I continued to chase Minhyuk around the apartment, wanting to have the leg part. This is how we enjoy our teenage lives. As good friends.

"Ugh! You're so annoying!"Minhyuk laughs,as he eat the leg part, making me glare at him.

Author's Note
- please vote and comment.