Chapter 21: A Blood For Dabin

It has been almost two weeks since Dabin hasn't woken up from coma. We couldn't able to get some sleep, worried about her situation. We keep asking if there are blood donors, who could possible donate some to Dabin, but it always came up negative.

I sat down at the edge of my bed, sad and hurt seeing my twin sister fighting for her life. I couldn't even do anything for her. Suddenly, i heared a knock on my door. It was Auntie.

"Hey, dinner is ready. Come out and eat."She said, i sighed. "I have no appetite to eat, Auntie. Mian."I said as i lower my head down. She sat down beside me, grabbing my hand and caressing the back of it. "Are you still blaming yourself?"She asked.

"I feel guilty, Auntie. I feel like it's all my fault."I said, as tears slowly dripped down from my eyes. "Shhh.Shh. None of these is your fault."

"But, Auntie i feel i should be the one suffering. Not Dabin."I said, sobbing. "Dabin will get through this, okay?"Says Auntie as she hold both of my cheeks, looking deeply into my eyes. I nod, as she pulls me into an embrace.

—-

Morning has come, and today i'm not going to class. I ran down my way to the kitchen to grab some Apple, but was surprised to see Ian and Minhyuk cooking breakfast together. Is it just me or i just them weird to look at.

As Minhyuk saw my presence, he jumps out in surprised. "Omo! You scared me. You're awake up. Wanna eat some breakfast?"Minhyuk asked. Ian turns around and gave out a smile.

"Good Morning~"He greets.

"Good Morning, Ian."I said with a smile.

"I'm not going to class today. I wanna watch over Dabin."I said as i sat down the stool. "Same for us. That is why we have to go there immediately. No one's watching Dabin."Says Minhyuk.

"Okay. I'll go get change now."I said as i rush my way back to my room and get changed.

—-

Someone's Pov

I swiftly enter the hospital, and went directly to the Information Desk. "Excuse me, Where is the Blood Donation Department?"I asked the lady in the desk.
"It's in the left side, Sir."I nod, "Thank you."

I immediately went to the said Department and said, "Goodmorning, I'm here to donate blood for Ms. Kim Dabin."

"Name please?"The nurse asked. "*********"
"What is you're blood type?"The nurse asked again. "AB Negative."I replied. "Please take a seat here , Sir. We'll check you're blood is compatible with Ms. Kim Dabin's blood."Says the Nurse, as she gets some syringe to get some blood from me, for it to be checked.

I waited for about 3-4hours before finally having the results of the Blood Compatibility, and gladly Dabin and I are compatible. I have to wait for another hour before finally donating some blood for Dabin.

"Sir please take a lunch and rest, for about an hour we'll be starting."Says the nurse. I nod, i went to the cafeteria to get some lunch when i spotted Eunbi, entering the Hospital with her two guy friends. I immediately hid, not wanting to be seen.

After an hour, it's time for me to donate some blood. I wanted my information to be private. I don't want Eunbi to know, who i am. So i asked the nurse a favor to hid my identity. I'm doing this for you, my Dabin. Please stay healthy.

—-

Minhyuk's Pov

We we're watching over Dabin, when the Nurse suddenly entered the room. "Sir, will be being bring the patient to the ER. Someone has generously donated some blood."Upon hearing that, the three of us looked at each other surprised.

We immediately went to the ER, and Dabin started getting the donated blood. "Nurse, is it compatible? Are there no signs of complications?"I asked. "None, Sir. They are totally compatible."The Nurse answered.

I let out a wide bright smile, as I look at Eunbi who is filled with mixed emotions. After Dabin got her blood, she was moved to the recovery room to be observed.

"Nurse, we would like to know who donated blood for Dabin? Do you have his/her name or number? So we could thank him/her."I asked the nurse. "I'm sorry, Sir. He wanted his information to be hidden. We can't give you any information about him."The nurse said. I looked at Ian, and sighed.

"Aw is that so? Thank you."

We went back to the recovery room, where Eunbi is watching over Dabin. "Did you get the information?"She asked. I sighed, "Nope. The nurse said he wanted his information to be hidden. He didn't want to be known."I replied.

"He? It's a guy?"Ian and I looked at each other. "Could it be you're Dad?"Ian asked. Eunbi grabbed her phone and gaved her Dad a call.

"Hey Dad, i just wanna asked if you're AB Negative."

"Why, sweetie?"

"Someone donated blood for Dabin. We were just wondering if it was you."

"Jinjja? But, i'm Type B. I couldn't possibly donated a blood for Dabin. Why? What's wrong?"

"Ow. Nothing, Dad. I'll tell you later when i got home."

I sighed as i hang up. "Nope. Dad is Type B."I said.
We both looked at each other, wondering who could have generously did this to Dabin. I owe my life to him. He saved my sister. I should know who he is, so i can repay him.

Ian watched over Dabin, while Eunbi and I stayed outside and talked. "Minhyuk?"I looked at Eunbi and said, "Why?"

"Tell me honestly. Do you like my sister?"Upon hearing that, my eyes widened. I let out a deep breathe. "It's not like. I love you're sister. I know it seems hard to believe, because we both know the attitude she has but i just loved her because she's true to herself. She's honest about who she is. She unique."I said, as i let my head down.

"I'm happy for you. I never seen you loved someone before. I'm sure, she'll love you too."I looked at her and said, "Do you think, so?"I asked. She nods with a wide smile, as she pats my back. I hope so.

—-

Hey guys! I know long update, but i'm sorry. We're having our defense this tuesday, and a contemporary dance performance on wednesday. So i'm so busy. But i hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment!

ily all!