Chapter 17: Tears

Chapter 17: Tears

SEOUL MEDICAL HOSPITAL

Minhyuk's Pov

"DOC, WE HAVE A NEW PATIENT!"The nurse yelled over as, Dabin was bring dragged inside the emergency room, while the rest of us follow behind. Please. Please. Dabin fight. Tears couldn't stop but roll down from my eyes, as i held both of my hands together.

As the doctor came to check on Dabin, my heart couldn't help but to beat fast in anxious. "I can't find her pulse. Please ready the operating room!"Says the doctor.

"1..2..3 CLEAR!!"

"Again! Again! 1..2..3 CLEAR!!"As Dabin's heartbeat went back, the nurses immediately bring her to the operating room.

"Sorry sir, but you have to wait outside."Says the nurse as she closes the door infront of me. I let out a deep breathe, hoping for the operation to be successful.

"M-minhyuk?"Eunbi who was behind me, held my shoulders. "Why couldn't you care about Dabin?"I asked. I turned around and faced them. Eunbi, Ian and their parents, furious about how they treat Dabin.

"M-minhyuk what are you talking about?"Eunbi asked. "You know how Dabin treats me."She added. I smirked, "EVEN YOU, HER PARENFS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S GOING THROUGH BECAUSE OF YOUR SELFISHNESS!"I yelled over to them, before walking away. I went to the chapel, and continuously prayed for Dabin's safety.

Pleasee.Pleaseee. Save Dabin.

I went back outside the operating room and found everyone waiting outside. I sat down the floor, in tesrs, hoping the operation to go well.After three hours, the doctor finally came out. We were all anticipating, anxious, scared of what the doctor would say.

I stood up, and approached the doctor. "Doc, how is she? How is Dabin?"I asked. As the doctor lets out a deep breathe, i started to feel anxious.

"Is our daughter okay?"Mrs.Kim asked. "Her illness gotten so much worse."Upon hearing that, our eyes widened in surprise.

"What do you mean illness? Our daughter has an illness.?"Mrs.Kim asked again. I sighed, "That's what you get for not caring about Dabin. Even her illness, you don't know."I said.

"Your daughter has been suffering form Rheumatic Fever. Getting tired and stress, triggers it more. But, gladly the operation went well, and we'll be bringing her to the recovery room."Says the doctor. I let out a deep breathe in relief. "Thank you doc!"I said with a smile.

——

Eunbi's Pov

I sat down beside Dabin, who is still unconscious at the moment. I held her hand, and caress the back of it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not caring. I'm sorry for being selfish. If only i knew, you were struggling, i would have been there for you.

Tears rolled down from my eyes, as i look at Dabin. Suddenly, i felt a hand placed on my right shoulder. I look behind me and saw Ian standing.

"You okay?"He asked. "I feel likd i have been a bad sister."I said. Ian lets out a deep sigh, as he grabbed my hand and held it. "It's not your fault. We all have our own secrets. No one is to blame, okay?"Says Ian.
I sigh, as i nod my head.

After a few minutes, i went out and found Minhyuk sitting outside. I let out a deep sigh, as i sat down beside him. "If you're gonna ask how i knew Dabin's illness, then i'll tell you honestly. I care for her, and that is why i asked."He said.

"But why didn't you tell us?"I asked. "Will your parents care if i tell them? Cant you see how you're Dad treat her? He treat her like a piece of trash."Minhyuk said furiously.

"That's not true. I know Dad and Mom loves Dabin."I said. Minhyuk smirked, "Then why kicked her out? Why treat her badly? When all she wants was the love and care of your parents."I sighed, as i tilt my head down.

"I don't know what to say, Minhyuk. Even i, i'm hurt."I said with a deep breathe. "I know you are."Minhyuk says. I let out a deep sigh, as i tilt my head down.

Suddenly, Ian came back from the Canteen. He sats down, with his hand together. "I heared from the doctor that there could be complications that could happen, to Dabin."Upon hearing that, i tilt my head up in surprised.

"What do you mean?"I asked. "There could be a chance that things could go wrong and i'm not sure about what it would be."Ian answered. Minhyuk lets out a deep breathe, as tears slowly roll down from his eyes. I pat his back, as Ian and I looks at each other.

It was 7:30 in the evening, Dabin is still unconscious. I sat down, watching over her as i continued to pray. Ian and Minhyuk went to get Dinner while i stayed to watch over Dabin.

"You have to fight, Dabin. You have to. Mom and Dad wants you to fight."I said, as i held Dabin's hand caressing the back of it.

—-

someone's pov

"WHAT?!! What did you just say?"I asked, one of my men.  Shocked of what i just heard. "Dabin's in the hospital. She went through a operation, and i heared that things could go wrong."He said once again.

I grip into my fist, slamming my hand on the table. "This all their fault! If they took good care of Dabin, and Eunbi this wouldn't happen!"I yelled in anger.

"It seems like they like Eunbi more than Dabin. They even kicked Dabin out and forbid her to go their house."Upon hearing that, my eyes widened in surprise, as anger boils up inside of me.

"I want you and our men, to get ready. By the time Dabin is discharged, we will face them. Understood?", "Yes, Boss."

I will not let you hurt Dabin and Eunbi. I will take them away from you. I shouldn't have trusted you.

Author's Note:
—- hey another update. I hope you like this chapter. Make sure to vote and comment. Thank you!