Chapter 14: The DNA Results

Today is the day, that the DNA results will come. To be honest, i feel anxious about it that i couldn't help myself but shake in fear, anxious and whatelse emotion you can feel.

I sigh, as i sat down at the edge of my bed, holding both my hands waiting for the Doctor to come. What if Eunbi is my real sister? What if she take everything from me?

Suddenly, there was a knock on my door. It was Amber, our Head Maid calling me out to the dinning area. I stood up, looked myself at the mirror and lets out a deep breathe.

As i walk downstairs, first person i saw was Eunbi with her Auntie, and Minhyuk. I glared at her, and went over to the dinning area where Dad is. "Come and Sit down."Says Mom, as Eunbi sat across me.

"The doctor is here. So i want you two to behave. Especially you, Dabin."Says Dad, I rolled my eyes and cross my arms over my chest.

"Okay, so i have the results in my hands. "Says the doctor, showing a brown folder to us. I can't help but shake in anxious, as i look at Eunbi who seems nervous as well. Please let it be negative. Please. Please

As the doctor gave the results to Dad, my eyes couldn't help but shake as Dad slowly opens the folder, reading the results. As he puts down the paper to the table, he lets out a wide bright smile. "Welcome to the Family, Eunbi~"Upon hearing that, my world shattered into pieces.

"WHAT?!"I yelled in surprised, causing everyone to jump out off their seats. "Dabin!"I grab the paper and read the results. Positive?

"No it can't be! I can't accept this little freak as my sister. Doc, there must have been a mistake! Do it again! I'm willing to do it again! This is not real! No!!"I exclaimed in anger.

"DABIN, THAT'S ENOUGH!"Dad yelled causing everyone to froze in silence."But Dad—"Before i could continue what i was saying, Dad cut me off. "If you can't accept Eunbi as you're twin sister, then you better leave this household!"Upon hearing that, tears slowly rolled down from my eyes.

"Honey?"

"You have so disrespectful! Not only to Eunbi, but to Me and You're Mom! We didn't raise you like this. I thought i can rely on you, to be a good a sister."Tears continued to roll down from my eyes. I glared at Eunbi, and ran away from them.

I ran out of the house in tears. My heart shattered into pieces, anger boiling up inside of me. This is all your fault, Eunbi! YOU TAKE EVERYTHING FROM ME!

Suddenly, Minyoung's car passed by. "DABIN?! Are you okay?"She asked, as she grab both of my arms. "What happened? Why are you out here in the dark? It's cold."She said, as she bring me inside her car.

"What happened? Are you okay?"She asked again. "THAT EUNBI! SHE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! Dad kicked me out because the DNA Results were positive. Eunbi is my twin sister."I said, sobbing.

"Mr. Lee, please bring us home."Says Minyoung to her driver.

——

Eunbi's Pov

"I feel bad for Dabin. She doesn't deserve to be kicked out. She grew up here, this is her house. Not mine."I said to Minhyuk.

"But it's Mr.Kim's choice. We can't do anything about it. Let's just pray for Dabin's safety."Says Minhyuk. I sat down at the edge of the bed, roamed my eyes at every corner of the room. Dabin's room is next to mine, and it feels lonely without her inside.

Suddenly, Mrs. Kim entered. "I brought you milk and cookies."She said with a smile, as she placed the tray on the center table. "Thank you, Mrs.Kim."

"Please call me, Mom."I looked at Minhyuk and smile. "Arraseo, M-mom."I let out a deep sigh, "Is Dabin coming back?"I asked.

She lets out a deep breathe, as she sat down beside me. "Minhyuk, can you give us a space?"As Minhyuk went out of the room, Mom grabbed my hand and said. "I'm sure she will. Let's just give her space of a while. I'm sure she's the one who's affected the most."I tilt my head down and said, "But Dad shouldn't have kicked her. She deserves this house more than me."I said.

"Are you still okay with it? Even if she hates you?"Mom asked. "I don't know how to hate a person. We can't please everyone to like us. All we can do is just be who we are, and what's important is that we don't step down other people, just because we can't make them like us."I said.

"You knew alot about life. At your young age, you sure do know how life goes."I let out a smile. "Life is unfair. Those people we like, hates us. Those people we thought will bring good memories to us, actually bring bad memories."Mom nods, as she caress down my hair.

"And is it okay with you if Dabin will never like you?"I sighed, "Dabin is a strong, smart and brave person. I have no choice but to love and accept her for who she really is."I answered.

"But you have to learn how to save yourself. Defend yourself from those who hurt you."I nod, "Yeah. But sometimes, i'm weak to defend myself."Sigh.

"You can do it! I know you're brave and strong."I let out a smile. "Thanks, Mom."

"But now, it's time for bed. Get in bed and have a good night sleep, Arraseo?"I nod with a smile. "Ne~ Mom."I turned off the side lamp, and stuck in my blanket and slowly fell asleep.

—-

Author's Note:

- Okay that was the update for today. Kinda short but i'll try to make it long next time. I'm super busy these days, so expect slow updates.

But don't forget to vote and comment! Loveyou xx!