Chapter 18: The Hate and Tears

It has been a week since Dabin got operated and until now, she's still unconscious. After class, i would usually go and visit her but today, class starts for the second semester. I entered the school hallway, and the students starts whispering by the corridors.

"It's because of her. That is why Dabin's suffering."

"She is such a bad sister. I never thought she would do that."

"She looks innocent and nice outside but she's evil in the inside."

I tilt my head down in embarrassment, as i walk inside our classroom. I sat down on my chair, with my head down. I look over Dabin's seat, and feels bad to see it empty. I sigh. Suddenly, i felt a hand ontop of my shoulder.

I tilt my head to side and saw Ian, smiling. "Hey. Are you okay?"He asked. I let out a deep breathe, and answered. "Not quite. I just feel bad and guilty for what happened to Dabin."

"YEAH, YOU SHOULD! Because of you, Dabin's suffering even more!"Taehee and her group of friends entered the classroom, with their arms cross over their chest.

"You should feel ashamed of yourself. You still have the guts to come to school, knowing that you almost killed Dabin."Taehee furiously yelled, as she points her finger at me.

"Taehee, that's enough! Eunbi has nothing to do what happened to Dabin!"Ian said as he walks over to them. "Ian, don't fall for this girl! She took everything away from Dabin, and now Dabin only has herself!"Taehee exclaimed.

"Don't you feel bad for you're bestfriend? or should i say, EX- Girlfriend?"Taehee chuckled, "Oh yeah. I won't judge. You have no heart for Dabin, so you choose to care over this little pest over here."

Tears couldn't stop but roll down from my eyes. Everyone was watching everything that just happened. My head tilt down, and the atmosphere feels like everyone hates me. I ran out of the room, and ran away from everyone. This is not the life of Seoul i wanted.

I take most of my time in the rooftop, not even bothering entering class. I sat down the rooftop, tears still rolling down from my eyes, as i hug my knees towards my chest.

It was already 5:30pm, and class has already ended. I suddenly heared the door open, and behind the door was Ian. I sighed. "I was looking all over for you."He said, as he stood infront of me.

"It's quite here. No one here's to yell at me. I feel somehow good, with the fresh air and quite atmosphere."I said, as i stare out at the buildings.

"I'm sorry. You shouldn't have come to school."I let out a smile. "This is not you're fault. I chose to come, i chose to be judged."I said. "Remember that this is not all your fault. What happened to Dabin, was probably because of stress that triggered her so badly."Says Ian.

"Yeah, she was stressed, depressed, hurt and lonelycbecause of me, Ian. Don't you get it?"I said, sobbing in tears. "Should we go visit her?"I sighed, as i stood up, brushing off the dirt in mg skirt. "Yeah, we should."I said.

——

SEOUL MEDICAL HOSPITAL

As we got to the hospital, we passed by the Nurse station, and it was quite and empty. I look over to Ian, and noticed his eyes wandering around. "Why is the Nurse's Station empty?"He asked. "Yeah, i noticed it too."I said.

As we got infront of Dabin's room, i let out a deep breathe, as i slowly open the door but found no one inside. "What the-?"

"Where are they? Was Dabin already discharged?"I asked. "Ani. Minhyuk texted me an hour ago, saying that it will take about a week before Dabin got discharged."Says Ian.

Suddenly, a nurse passed by running towards the ICU. Ian and I looked at each other and started following the nurse. As we go to the ICU, i saw Minhyuk sitting down the floor, crying with his hands together.

"MINHYUK!"

"Minhyuk, what happened?"I asked, as i kneel down , patting his back. "D-dabin."I started to feel anxious. "What about her?! Where is she?!"Ian asked.

"She's in the ICU. She had seizure, and she lost her heartbeat for 5minutes, and now they're trying to revive her."Upon hearing that, i fell down on my butt, as tears rolled down from my eyes. After an hour, two doctors came out of the ICU with three other nurses.

We stood up in anticipation, as our whole body tremble in fear. "Wha-what happened?"I asked. "She needs a blood transfusion. That what made her seizure and that is also the reason that she lost her heartbeat."Upon hearing that, i felt like my heart shattered into pieces.

"Is there anything we can do, to save her?"Minhyuk asked. "Well, her blood type is hard to find. She's AB Negative, and we don't any AB negative blood in supply."Says the doctor.

"Doc, i'm AB negative. We're twins anyway, maybe i can donate some blodo."I said. "Eunbi, are you sure about that?"Ian asked. "Ian, do we still have any other choice?"I asked.

"But we still have to check you're blood. It doesn't mean that you two have the same blood type, you're blood are already compatible. We need to have some tests and we need to be sure."Says the doctor. I nod my head, and as i bow. "Thank you, doc!"

After 30mns, our parents came immediately from work. "What happened, Eunbi?"Mom asked. "She needs a blood transfusion, Mom."I answered. "OH MY GOD!"Dad stood up by the wall, with his head lowered down. I went to approached Dad, and noticed him crying.

"Dad, are you okay?"I asked. He tilt his head up and said, "This is all my fault, Eunbi. If i wasn't too harsh, if i didn't kicked her out, she wouldn't be in this situation. She wouldn't be suffering."I shook my head and said, "Dad, No. This is not your fault. We just didn't knew that she was suffering so badly."I said, as i grab Dad's hand and caressed it.

"I wish we could switch places. She doesn't deserve to suffer."I pull Dad into an embrace, as i caress his back, as tears roll down from our eyes.

Dabin, please fight.

—-

Hey you guys! Another update! Please vote and comment. i loveyou all xx