Chapter 12: Seoul High University

Dabin's Pov
The bell starts ringing, and the students starts rushing out of their rooms, heading for the Cafeteria. It's lunch time and as usual, the corridors are filled with students chit-chatting and playing. I rolled my eyes, as i grab my bag, heading out of the door.

"What do you guys plan on eating?"Soyoung asked. "I wanna eat nothing."I said, crossing my arms over my chest, walking straight to the restroom.

"Are you sick? You look so down today."Says Minyoung. I sigh, "I'm fine."I said, as i enter the restroom, placing my bag above the sink. "I heared Eunbi and her friend, Minhyuk will be enrolling here."Upon hearing that, my eyes widened in surprise.

"WHAT?!"

"Didn't you're dad told you?"Soyoung asked. "They're probably at you're Dad's office."Minyoung added. I grab my bag and starts rushing to Dad's office.

As i got there, Eunbi and her friend Minhyuk, came out of the office with smiles plastered on their faces. "What the hell are you doing here?"I asked.

"Dabin, calm down."

"You're trying to enroll here?! Where no one knows about us! Are you dumb?"I said furiously.

"But this my dream school, and you're Dad has already accepted us."Eunbi says, holding a folder in her hands. "GIVE ME THAT!"I tried getting the folder but due to her strength, i fell down the floor causing a bruise on my knees.

"Dabin, Mianhae! Are you okay?"She asked, attempting to help me. "GET OUT MY WAY!"I said, as i carefully stood up from the ground.

"You're not perfect here!"I exclaimed. "You should go back to you're old school, since you're perfect there.  A low class, poor girl like you doesn't deserve to be here!"I said, tears slowy coming out of her eyes.

"KIM DABIN! THAT'S ENOUGH!"I froze, as Dad was already standing up behind me.

——

I pushed the front door hard, causing it to make a loud thud sound. "You have been so disrespectful lately! How can you say that you're twin sister?!"Says Dad.

"DAD ENOUGH! There are no results yet to prove, her being my twin sister! And yes, i have been disrespectful because since that girl came to our lives, everything is ruined! And you can't blame me for being this rude! Blame yourselves for being selfish!"Upon saying that, Dad unexpectedly slapped me in the face.

"How dare you say that to you're own father? If not because of my hardwork, i wouldn't be the president of SHU, And you would probably be studying at a public school! REMEMBER WHO FED AND TOOK CARE OF YOU!"Dad furiously yelled, causing Mom to rush down.

"What is happening here? Honey?"

"Talk to you're disrespectful daughter!"Tears couldn't help but roll down of my eyes. I grip into my fist, as i rush upstairs.

Eunbi's Pov

"Are you okay?"Minhyuk asked, as we walk down the  dark streets of Seoul. I sighed, as i put my head down. "I'm good."I said.

"I know you. I know when you're hurt."I let out a deep breathe, as i tilt my head up. "I'm just tired of everything, that's all."I said.

"Is it because of what Dabin said?"He asked. "Nope. I truly understand her feelings. She probably thinks i'm ruining her life."I said.

"Wanna grab some ice cream?"I let out a small smile, as i nod my head. As we went to grab some ice cream, Ian's car stops infront of us.

Minhyuk and I look at each other, as Ian slowly steps out of the driver seat. "Eunbi, Minhyuk what are you guys doing here?"He asked.

"We were just grabbing some ice cream. How about you? What are  you doing here?"I asked. "I was also getting some ice cream. This is my favorite ice cream store."Ian answered.

"IAN-SHI! WELCOME BACK AGAIN!"The owner greets Ian, casually. "Let's go inside."I let out a smile, as the three of us saunter our way inside.

I was left in awe, as i saw a big portrait of Ian in the middle. "Are you the endorser or what?"I asked Ian. He chuckles, "Not really."He answered.

"Ian, has been eating here since he was elementary. He bas been a loyal and caring costumer ever since, so we decided to have a portrait of him in the middle, to thank him for being such a good and caring costumer. He's friends with all of the staffs here and he knows everything."Says the Ice Cream owner.

"Hyung, you're making me blush! Stop that."Ian says, as they both giggle at each other. "So what can i get you?"The owner asked.

"I would like some chocolate fudge ice cream."I said. "How about you?"I asked Minhyuk. "I wanna have the Macha Ice Cream please."The owner nods his head, as he compute the total payment.

"I'll pay."Says Ian. "Since they're you're friends, i'll give it to them for free."Says the owner, making my eyes widened. "What? Are you serious? We have to pay, it's a must."I said.

Ian smiles at me, making me shut my mouth, for i know i can't insist. "Kamsamida!"I let out a wide smile, as i grab my ice cream from one of the staff.
Ian and I looks deeply at each other with a wide smile. My heart starts beating uncontrollably again. Ugh this feeling is weird.

Minhyuk's Pov

Anger boils up inside of me, as i see Ian staring at Eunbi. Eunbi is mine, and i can't let you take her away from me. I grip tightly into my fist, as i furiously stare at the both of them.

"Minhyuk, are you okay?"I went back to my senses, as Eunbi snaps her fingers on my face. "H-huh? Yeah, i'm good."I said, as i start eating my ice cream.

She's mine, Ian. She's mine.

—-

author's note:
— okay, sorry sorry very late update. But i hope you liked it. Make sure to vote and comment! xx