Chapter 19: The Mysterious Man

Minhyuk's Pov

It has been six days, since Dabin had seizure. She's still unconscious, and we are still trying to find some blood for Dabin. I sat down in the lobby, as i fall into a deep thought.

In the middle of my thoughts, Ian sat down besid me. He lets out a deep breathe, as he glance at me. "You okay?"He asked. I glanced at him, and said. "Yeah. I'm good."I answered.

"Did the doctor found any blood donor for Dabin?"He asked again. I let out a deep sigh, as i tilt my head down. "Not yet. If only i was AB negative, i would give all my blood to her."I said.

"You like her?"Ian asked. I looked at him deep in the eyes. "Isn't it obvious?"I asked. "But i thought you would hate her for hurting Eunbi."He said. I sighed, "Yeah, i hate her for that. But my heart tells a different feeling. Everytime i would see her take her medicine, i feel bad. I feel like i need to be there to take care of her. I feel like we somehow have a
connection."I said.

"Are you ready to love her?"Upon hearing that, i looked at him, and sighed. "I already love her."I briefly said.

——

Narrator's Pov

It was a bright sunny day, the Hospital became even more busy after having a virus outbreak, that affected a lot of people in Seoul. It wasn't a death virus, it's a just cold and a high fever, but some was already in a critical condition.

Dabin stayed in the ICU, for furthur observation. Minhyuk, Ian and Eunbi went to class and the only person watching over Dabin, is her personal nurse. In the middle of the busy hour, a man in black who looks suspicious entered the Hospital.

No one noticed his presence, since all the nurses we're running back and forth, to cure all the patients in the Emergency Room. Dabin was still unconscious, and her nurse was in a deep sleep.

The man used the elevator to go to the Dabin's floor. As he got there, he stood by the ICU, he wore protective clothes, and a mask and slowly entered the ICU. Only authorized person can enter the ICU.

He stood by Dabin's bed and watched over her, while the Nurse was in a deep sleep. "I feel bad for leaving you and you're sister. I feel bad that i left you. If only i was there when the times we're hard for you, you wouldn't be suffering like this."He said on his mind.

He grab Dabin's hard and caressed it, leaving a kiss on the back of her hand. "Please fight, my angel. Please be strong! Please forgive me for not being there when you needed someone to talk to."Tears slowly rolled down from his eyes, as he watches Dabin.

Suddenly, the nurse slowly woke up. "WHO ARE YOU?"The nurse asked. The man hurriedly ran outside of the ICU, while the Nurse yelled for help. "HELP! HELP!"She check on Dabin, and ran out to the Nurse station.

"What happened?!"The doctor hurriedly came. "A guy was standing near Dabin!"The nurse said. "Did you saw his face??"The doctor asked. "No, he was wearing a mask!","Go watch over  Dabin!"

—-

Minhyuk's Pov

It's our Math subject, and to be honest i feel sleepy in this subject. HOW THE HELL WOULD I UNDERSTAND MATH? Suddenly, my phone rang a caller, causing our teacher to turn around and look at me.

"WHAT IS IT MR.MINHYU?!"He asked. "U-um i have to get this. Sorry!"I walk out of the room and answered the call. "Hello?"

••••

"WHAT?!"

••••

"OKAY I'LL BE RIGHT THERE!"I ran outside the school, and hurriedly ran to the Hospital. After about 5minutes, i got infront of the hospital and saw a lot of police outside.

"SIR, OVER HERE!"The Personal Nurse, called.
As i got to her, i asked. "WHAT HAPPENED? Where's Dabin?!"I asked. "She's okay, Sir. The doctor are checking on her."She answered.

"What happened?"I asked. Suddenly, the police came. "Excuse me, Sir. We're here to ask her statement."I nod, as i let out a deep breathe. "What happened, Maam?"The police asked.

"It was around 10:30am. I fell in a deep sleep after watching over Dabin. I'm her personal nurse. Around 11:45am, a mysterious man was already standing by Dabin's bed, he was holding Dabin's hand, kissing it."Upon hearing that, my eyes widened in surprised.

"WHAT?!"

"What else?"The police asked. "I asked who he was, but then he immediately ran off."She continued. "Did you get to see his face?"The police asked. She shook her head and said, "Ani. He was wearing a mask, but his height seems to be 167cm, a bit muscled man."She replied.

"Okay, we'll look into the CCTV and see what we can find. Excuse me."As the police walked away, i let out a deep sigh."Are you okay?"I asked the Personal Nurse. "Yes, Sir. I'm good."

"MINHYUK?"Suddenly, Ian and Eunbi came running. "What happened? You just took off without letting us now."Ian said. "Someone was watching over Dabin. Some went in the ICU."I exclaimed.

"WHAT?!"

"WHERE'S DABIN? IS SHE OKAY?!"Eunbi asked. "She's fine. The doctor's are checking on her and the police are investigating on it."I answered.

"Who could be that person? What does he want from Dabin?"Ian asked. "That's what i'm curious about. For now, we have to watch over Dabin even more."I said.

"You're Dabin's ex-boyfriend. Do you know someone who could have done this?"I asked Ian. Ian, gaved it a deep thought and said, "I only one person who had crush on Dabin before."

"WHO?"I asked. "Lee Ryeowook."Ian answered. "He had a crush on Dabin for 3years, but Dabin dumped her. Since then, he hated Dabin so much and even threatened her that he would kill her."Upon hearing that, my mouth hanged wide open.

"We have to talk to this person."Eunbi said.

——

Author's Note:
—— hey guys! Another update! Sorry it took me a long time to update. Just got busy these days. But i'll update more this week. Hope to finish this by next week.

Please vote and comment. I would appreciate if you would leave a nice comment below!

i loveyou all! xx