Intro.....

A/N This is my first fanfic ever and I have an addiction to reading Irondad and Spideyson so....
No judgement. I've never writing a long story before.

Three years old......

"Daddy!" a little boys voice shrieked as the Avengers were having a heated argument about how Tony was irresponsible.

A cute 3 year old boy ran in the room, tumbling and wrapped an arm around The Tony Stark's feet.

The other Avengers thought he would push away. They were surprised when he picked the little boy up and started tickling him.

"Umm.... Tony? Who is that?" Steeb asked, looking dumbfounded.
Tony smiled down at the little boy.
"This is my son Peter Stark. Peter, say hi."

Peter looked shyly around the room realizing they were the Avengers. "Hi... my name is Peter."

Natasha Romanov smile and crouched down to Peter. "Hi Peter, I'm the Black Widow but you can call me Aunt Nat." Peter smiles shyly and called her that.

All the Avengers started fighting about wanting to be the best Aunt or Uncle when Steve suddenly said "Tony..who's the Mother?" Tony just laughed. "Mommy is Pepper!" Peter piped up.

Everyone was looking at Steve as if he was a total idiot. They obviously realized that Pepper was the Mother.

They ended the meeting and went to the penthouse for dinner.

They would kill anyone who even touched Peter because he is an adorable Bambi.

So yeah... My first chapter. No hate please because This is my first book.