'Respond back already..'

Brick smiled for the whole trip, he sat down on his couch, like a lazy cat waiting for his brothers to arrive,
As the clock ticked as he waited like waited for paint to dry...
Which they did of course, because where else where they heading
Except the strip club, eh? boomer opened the door making brick alerted, that his brothers where coming in,
butch came walking in smiling as he came in with a cigarette in his mouth, boomer walked in with smiley face, brighter then a student future, which
Kinda surprised brick, he thought they would be grumpy as ever, since they had nothing to look forward too, maybe something really good happened to them...but that must be a miracle do make his brothers happy then ever.
"Ooh..what made you guys smile, I haven't seen you guys smile in ages" Brick smiled as he put his head on the couch, being able to force face them,
Which really wasn't a talent but he wasn't bothered to be able to remove himself from the couch.
Brick looked at butch who was going to talk, Boomer just laughed a bit, he never saw butch so arrogant in his life.
"Well I met buttercup" butch grinned as he put his hands on his hips, as boomer shut the door that was still open for 2 minutes.
Brick looked at boomer who was talking, butch face back to see boomer behind him.

"And I met bubbles" boomer also grinned, copying butch moves, butch eyes rolled annoyed that boomer copied him, feeling he was offending him, so he slapped his cheek making him upset a bit, but it wasn't his fault he was bad at being cool because really he was a idiot when trying to be cool.
"Really you met buttercup??" Boomer looked at butch totally shocked and immediately amazed what butch just said,
Because it sounded like a fairytale, brick raised an eyebrow also surprised too.
as butch just nodded proudly,
As he licked his lips a bit while blushing, remembering buttercup image, making boomer feel disgusted having
Butch as a brother, Brick didn't care he was used to butch behaviour nothing was new when it came to butch.
Butch looked at brick, because he wanted to show off at his older brother.
"Yeah she was smocking hot, she's with Mitch though, though I will make her mine" butch said arrogantly as boomer nodded as he pointed towards him.
"Yeah you should've seen bubbles
She was so pretty and cute...but sadly
She has a son, who is pretty scary to be honest,
Her Boyfriend left her, so I think I can do it....I just have to make the kid like me" boomer laughed nervously as butch elbowed him with laughter.
"Just give him money, and then you can get the tits" butch smirked making boomer blushed out red.
"Butch your such a bastard"

Boomer laughed as butch nodded, he knew was one so he didn't have to lie to it.
"Anyways how do you plan to get buttercup?" Boomer said noisily as butch with a smirking face.
"Don't worry, Apparently Mitch cheats on her, he's totally a laid man and a douche bag"
Butch smiled, as he imagined how happy he will be with buttercup by him side, boomer nodded as he listened in to butch story.
"I will make her begging on her knees for me" butch responded, boomer raised an eyebrow 'really? Buttercup begging for butch..no..she's too scary and plus I don't think she will ever do that' boomer thought as he bit his lips.
"Really butch? You think really highly of your self, buttercup isn't a simple girl" boomer replied back as he darted his eyes at butch, Butch just scoffed at boomer response.
"I'm really offended, that you think I'm all that, I will make Buttercup beg for me like a dog, just you watch"
Butch smiled as Boomer just sniggers a bit  quietly 'really? I see the opposite...' Boomer thought as he shrugged it off at the end, he hardly cared about Butch's love life.
"Whatever" Boomer muttered, Butch nodded as he puts his hands inside his pockets, finally happy that boomer understand him, or at least he thought he understood him.
Brick just watched the two
Flatter each other of how hot their crushes where,
but he ruined it as he made both of them quiet down a bit.
"That's great, I met blossom" brick coughed out loud, making the brothers surprised that brick would ever meet blossom again, seeing that blossom had more
High standards them brick, even her high shoes where bigger then his future.
"Yeah sure" butch joked, and so boomer joined making fun of brick
For meeting blossom, which wasn't nice, but that's how it went.
"Brick, we all know that you want to see blossom, but it will never happen,
Your just jealous that we saw are future wives" boomer confidently as he smiled with bravery of saying such
Thing too brick, brick just tutted as he rolled his eyes at his ignorance brothers.
"She's married, and has a child, though her husband is awful to her,