'Child'

Blossom held our twins together, in both of her hands, the one with a right red eye was the youngest, and the other one was the oldest by 5 minutes.
Brick smiled, and of course as a father, he swept his tears in happiness.
She smiled, Brick looked down, two beautiful boys, both red heads of course, since Brick and blossom were both red heads, after all, it was obvious that they where.
But whats when he found, that was so interesting, he looked at the boy's eyes, they both had different eye colours,
One had a red eye in the left, and had a pink eye in the right, while the other had a pink eye in the left and has a red eye in the right...
I smiled, it was rare to get both different eye colours, especially when having twins.
"Blossom" Brick called out, blossom smiled, and looked at him, raising an eyebrow at him.
His hand hasn't move, previously from the holding and the screaming. "Yeah?" Blossom smiled, as she cooed at her new sons, put her finger, as the one with the right pink eye squeezed her finger tightly, and gave cute gurgles. "Look at their eyes" Brick said, seeing if blossom had noticed the different colour of eyes, she smiled and nodded.
"I told you, we can compare them, and this time we got lucky, their eyes are noticeable" blossom smiled, as she giggled, as the child who squeezed her finger gave out more cute gurgles, wanting fir attention.
The one with the right red eye, stayed soft, wanting to sleep, Brick smiled, "can I pick up this one?" Brick asked, blossom nodded, their wasn't a reason to say 'no' after all.
He lifted up the quiet one, and put it firmly in his arms. He smiled, he remembered when he, and his brothers where born, boomer cried, while butch pulled out cheeky gurgles, and brick on the other side, slept ignoring all the commotion that was going on....that's what his father said to him, before he passed a way anyways...
The child that he held in his arms, it reminded, of him, when he was a child. He smiled as he let out tears, even for a man, he couldn't pull it back anymore...
Blossom just smiled, and leaned in, to get close to brick face, as she wiped of his tears, off his face. "Probably the first time I saw you cry..." blossom grinned, brick just nodded, he didn't have a cold heart after all.
He rubbed of his tears with his hands, as he glared at blossom, who was holding his other child, the child turn around to see his father, he gave a cute gurgle.
Brick sighed, as he then knew what to call him, he looked at blossom, as she turned to him, masking her ginger hair saw towards him.
"Let's name him bruce" brick smiled, blossom raised an eyebrow and glared at the child she as holding, and the child Brick was staring at, and was going to name.

"What this one?" Blossom asked, tilting her head, as she looked at the child who gave a silly face, brick nodded up and down.
"How come?" Blossom questioned bricks decision, brick just smiled at that question, it was pretty obvious anyways.
"He looks like a naughty boy, especially at making those innocent faces all the time..." brick chuckled, blossom just giggled back and nodded, and glared at the one brick was holding.
"Okay then, so that makes him Brian, he looks like someone who will shh you in a Library anyways" blossom giggled, brick just smiled he liked that thought, and laughed back at blossom cute little statement.
"Shall we bring the others?" Blossom asked, as bruce smiled, and started to fiddle with blossom hair, with his small hands, brick nodded, as he heard brain now snoring a way, not wanting anymore attention, he was complete opposite of brute.
"Yeah sure...I'm pretty sure that would love to see them" Brick smiled, as blossom nodded, as she looked at Bratz, who glared at them, with the sleepy eyes, she had her arms leaning on the bed, where blossom was laying on.
"Tell them, they can come in" blossom said, Bratz just nodded to this,  as she went out of the room, seeing everyone that was related to the two parents, staring at her face, up so closely.
She gave a nervous laugh, completely scared to hell, "you can come in" Bratz said in a squeaky tone, now nervous with how many people there were, waiting in front of her, to open the door for them. Then as she opened the door, to let them in, as she then let the sisters and brothers, ran in, to see the new members of the family.
Bratz sighed with relief, probably lucky to survive that moment, Brick and blossom turn heads to see a crowd of people wanting to see something unique.
Bubbles squeezed through the crowd, buttercup elbowed her to stop with her excitement and her from squeezing in. Though bubbles ignored her,
as she then saw brick holding his his child on his lap, glaring at him, she cooed of course, "Aww they are so cute!" Bubbles squealed, bricks ears twitched, boomer just sigh at bubbles, knowing that she was going to do that, when meeting them.
"Shh! He's sleeping" Brick said, putting his finger tip on his lip, pressing down on his lip, as bubbles nervously giggled, feeling a bit embarrassed, tilting her head slightly, as she scratched her head.