'Our secret'

-(8:20)-

Blossom grind her teeth, she wasn't sure how to explain it to brick,
It wasn't entirely her fault, what if he put the blame on her like what Michal did?
She sighed and started to think deeper that wasn't good for her health,
what if he was going to leave her? Blossom no...
He loves you he will never leave you...no mater what..
Blossom sighed her mind was playing tricks on her, that brick only wanted to just have sex with her
But the only thing that helped her get through it, was remembering that brick said,
He will never give up on her, why would he give up now? When he was so close for actually making her believe him...
blossom loved him, but she wasn't that sure about him,
Even though she kept telling herself he did, but it was hard to tell if he did.
She looked around bloom was at school,
Perfect for her to get some alone time with brick,
And her husband was at work, it was a perfect day to have what she was about to plan to do,
Blossom shakily picked up her phone 'don't be nervous blossom...you had 'it' with him theirs nothing to be nervous about, except the face I had not seen him for 'EIGHT WEEKS' blossom thought to herself, her self agony and nerves where already peeping in, she tried to ignore them
as she put bricks number,
As she started to call him, waiting did him to reply,
*beep* *beep* *beep* "hello? Blossom?" Brick said with a grin on his face, his phone was on speaker and his brothers where listening in, but blossom didn't know that.
"Hey babe~" blossom cooed as she tangled her the side bangs of her hair, brick smiled he knew something was up, he just sighed on the phone with a smug look on his face.

"Blossom... what do you want? just be direct" brick said as he heard boomer mumble something to butch,
"That's not blossom, it's probably some hooker" boomer mumbled as he glared at butch, making butch snigger.
Brick moved away from the phone, so blossom wouldn't hear it.
"Of course it's blossom! You twats" Brick said to his brothers,
Boomer and butch both just nodded as they rolled their Eyes, brick hated his brothers he hated how they now never worship him anymore,
His miss his past, when his brothers did what they told and would believe what ever he told them....
But ever since he stopped being so careless and not shout around they changed around him, as he changed and now he could never change back into that person he was before,
brick scoffed at them as he ignored them,  as he went back to his phone.
"Oh brick~ what's the fun of that?" Blossom teases as she titter a bit on the phone, brick raised an eyebrow as he lowered his head down to hear more clearly on the phone.
"So you just want to tease me" Brick said as he narrowed his eyes,
"I might as well hang up~" Brick teased hack giving blossom her own medicine back to her,
"No brick, don't go~" blossom cooed making brick still on the phone he just sneered liking where it was heading.
"I'm wearing *pause* red silky material~ that you can just rip with your teeth" blossom said as she played with her dress that had silky material.
"So where are you~" brick cooed back at her, as he just grinned couldn't help his smirk to grow bigger as he
Glared back to his brothers disbelieving what they where hearing, which made brick just smirk.

"You know in my room" blossom smiled as she touched the covers of her her bed sheet smiling flirtatiously with a twinkle in her eyes.
"Where are you babe~" blossom smiled as she was hoping 'I'm going' reply back, as she sat on her bed waiting for a reply.
"I'm at home" Brick said not mentioning that he was with his brothers,
That where hearing the whole conversation, blossom rolled her eyes, "oh babe~ give me something more smoothing" blossom said in husky voice trying not to say in a British accent, brick turned around to his brothers with a small smile.
"Gotta go" He said as his brothers gave a annoyed expression as they both gave a death look at his brother.
"Where you going?" Butch said crossly as he gave a dirty glare raising one of his eyebrows at him, while boomer knew what was up from the very beginning of blossom voice.
"Oh you know~ anyways have you got somewhere to be going?"
Brick said breaking the forth wall on butch, making butch remember buttercup, he smirked.
"You know, if I want 'it' all I had to do is, do it when I want it"
Butch smirked, boomer just turned to butch giving a strange expression that butch and nether brick could tell.
"Who? Buttercup? You must be confident" boomer scoffed at him, while butch just shrugged it off, smiling like a idiot as always.
"I have my ways with woman, unlike you boomer" butch sneered as he turn his head away, while boomer kept arguing at him right in his ear, causing him to have a earache.
"Brick are you there?" Blossom said with a worried tone, not sure of Brick was ether flattered or disgusted by blossom.
"I'm going" Brick smiled as he opened the door,