'Finishing Truth and dare"

Butch leaped onto her, making Buttercup jump, pulling on her waist, close to his waist, he let go of her
As he started to play on her spaghetti straps, that soaked into her skin butch smirked "I didn't think you would actually do it~"
Butch grinned, seeing his girl not Mitch's his, buttercup just hummed as she looked the other way blushing,
"It's just a dare..." that's all buttercup could say, she struggled with butch strength but she was not willing to give up against him,
She at least had the strength to push away her horny lover, she just huffed as butch just sighed he was sick of the game he just wanted to stop the game and grind on buttercup, according to him that's fun...
He sighed as he passed his phone over to blossom, who nodded and grabbed the phone she was just surprised how brick hadn't got tired of the game yet, or was he just waiting until she did.
She looked down on the phone, she smirked, oooh she was going to have so much fun if he was going to choose dare, and most probably will. She looked up to see a depressed man who had a haircut she Just giggled to brighten the mood.
"Dare Or Truth?"
Blossom smirked, brick raised his eyebrow he completely forgot he was still in the game.
"Truth, I don't trust you anymore" Brick smirked, acting like a spoiled child, blossom just gave a death glare, already showing her moody side.
She knew it was about her cutting his hair, but it was part of the dare, it wasn't her fault it was sure a funny dare to do.
He was just acting salty and she knew it,
She just rolled her eyes "no fun..." she mumbled, she look down at the truth section.
"Would you rather be dominant or be dominated?"

Blossom said as she read out of her phone and then looked up, to see bricks smirk making blossom burn red.
"Dominant" he smiled, blossom just chuckled rolling her eyes, giving the phone to brick,
Brick looked down at the next truth or dare and then looked at blossom, "Truth or dare?" Brick said with a straight face giving no dirty looks.
"Dare" blossom pouted as brick grinned as he nodded as he read out the dare from butch phone, looking down.
"Kiss my neck for 60 seconds" brick smiled, blossom nodded as she crawled her way to brick,
She made her way to bricks neck, thinking about where to place her neck first, starting to the top, and then down pressing her lips to bricks neck roughly, down and up finishing up with 60 seconds top.
"Done~!" Blossom pulled out with a smirk, as brick whined as he sighed "oh but it was just getting fun~" brick teased and turned, blossom shrugged but finished it off as she kissed brick cheek.
Brick passed the phone back to buttercup as she looked at butch.
Buttercup grabbing tightly to the phone she looked at the truth and the dare, she bite her lips slowly getting nervous, butch just smiled.
"Truth or dare?" She said slowly trembling, almost swallowing her own statement, knowing he was going to pick dare it was just that obvious.
"Dare butter-babe" Butch smiled as he waited to read it out and she did but in a very nervous way.
"Fuck me, in a room we never had sex in" buttercup said with her lips trembling, butch just chuckled. buttercup just close in her face, trying to hide her deep patches of red in both of her cheeks.
"But that's every room" butch laughed making Buttercup blush in embarrassment, with her cheeks beaming red.
Butch smirked it off as he lean onto buttercup waist, "it's fine, this will be are first time butters~"
Butch smiled as he got closer to buttercup face ready to start it but then noticing brick and blossom where still in his room, where he chose to have sex with buttercup,
"you guys can leave" butch said, flapping his hand up and down as he gave a glare to brick who just nodded with a small chuckle that form as he smiled, he waited as much just to finish off the stupid game, he look down at blossom.

"Let's just, go to my room" brick said glaring at blossom who just nodded as she  clapped her hands waiting for brick to pick her up.
he picked up blossom off the floor, making her jump right up, leaving buttercup and butch alone to it.
They left butch room finally feeling the free air blossom was glad the game was over because she was getting sick of it.
"Buttercup is going to flip tomorrow" blossom creased with laughter she couldn't wait to see her no longer virgin sister to come out of butch bedroom to feel betrayed.
"She's going to kill him that's all I can say" Brick replied back knowing what will happen tomorrow.
"No she will enjoy it~" blossom joked feeling brick head nod twice in a row.
Blossom sighed as she reached to bricks bedroom she knew what brick was doing, but she kinda did what it to happen...
Brick opened the door, and tie first thing blossom couple see was red.
"Man...you really like the colour red" blossom giggled to herself, but brick heats it he just shrugged carelessly he didn't care if she just made fun of the colour red.
"What got a problem with red?" Brick said  walking towards to to bed,
as he went to bounce on his bed, still sitting up, as he now was kicking his legs up and down. "no but it feels like you love red more then me" blossom teased
Brick just snorted from that response but shook his head, "you know that's not true" Brick smiled as he looked at blossom who went towards him, both wanting from each other.
"Hmmm..then prove it~" blossom flirted, brick pulled her arse forward as he sat her Down onto his lap, as he went close to her face, just to kiss her silky lips and pull out again. "You know I want you" Brick smiled as he brushed his fingertips on her back that reached to where her bra was placed.