'Water Broke'

(Two months later)-

Blossom woke up, in the middle of the morning, she couldn't go to sleep, the boys in her stomach where kicking her, all night, and brick wasn't much help ether, he stayed asleep like a sloth, she turned to him, seeing him sound asleep....'lucky bastard' she thought,as she smiled, she was in
A black laced bra, covered up by w long baggy t-shirt, and in her black knickers, her hair was down, and Rested in her neck,
then again finding the child kicking her belly....'when will this stop...' she though, groaning from the pain. She felt bricks eyes moving, he woke up, looking up he saw blossom touching her stomach, with pain all written up on her face.
"You okay?" He smiled, as he got next to her, even more, to get next to her, he put his hand on her stomach, he chuckled.
"They sure are, like me when I was younger" Brick smiled, as he could picture his younger self, into trouble again, blossom smiled, she nodded, as she then felt another kick coming from the other one, probably Bruce...
"Ack!" She yelped, as she then hugged her stomach, she closed her eyes wanting the pain to go away...
"Are my boys giving you a rough time?" He grinned, blossom scoffed at him, not liking the phrase he used, by saying 'my' , and then groaned hurt, by the kicking.
"Yours? Hmph! They are ours" blossom muttered at him, flicking him with her finger tip, to the forehead, as she then turned her face, as she expected some kind treatment from him.
He blushed, at her cute moments, not finding it serious, he cooed, knowing she didn't want to talk to him right now..but that wasn't going to stop him.
"Awww...blossom, you knew what I meant...of course, they belong to the both of us" Brick smiled, using his words to convince blossom, to forgive him.
Blossom just smiled, she felt her hand, winding with his, "they are being naughty...maybe you should tell them off?" Blossom smiled, as she leaned in close to brick,
As she made her hand travel his cheek, and caress his cheek. He smiled, nodding at his girlfriend, he stroked her stomach, making blossom smiled, "Listen up Brian and Bruce, stop kicking your mother, otherwise I'm going to palm the both of you, when your born" brick said seriously in a deep tone, blossom just giggled at hearing this, she 'shh' him and then giggled again.
"Brick your going to scare them" she smiled, brick shrugged, 'was that really a bad thing?' He thought, surly that was a good thing.
"Good, better than them, messing with me" Brick snarled, blossom laughed, she then played with bricks hair, he smiled returned to her, as he gazed forward at her pink baby eyes.
But something welched in her stomach, she began to feel sick, clasped her hands over her mouth, as her eyes twitch, trying not to to feel sick..Brick gasped, "blossom are you okay?" He said, as he held her hand,
she nodded with a smile, as she took her hands away from her face, feeling like it had gone away, "Yeah, I think it's fine now-" she then clapped over her mouth, and ran, to open the door, to go to the toilet.

Opening the toilet lid, and then throwing out puke into the toilet, she then heard brick catching up to her, 'he's probably worried about me...and doesn't have a clue what's happening ether....' blossom thought, as she bit her lip, as her teeth, sharply dig into her lip, trying to stop her from groaning so much.
Blossom sighed, breathing in and out, trying to find a pattern.
To make the pain go away, but that wasn't the case, at all.... She felt the two twins kicking her belly, and obviously they where kicking her harshly...like she wasn't human to them. She groaned with pain. And started to kick her legs up and down, to keep her focused, she bit her bottom lip, trying hard not to yelp or groan.
Brick was just standing outside the bathroom,
probably now concern about blossom, he knocked on the door, waiting for her response, but all he could hear was her moaning or groaning,  "Blossom you okay, in there?" Brick asked, blossom groaned once again, what was she meant to say to this? Yes? For not making him worry, or No? To say the truth. She chose the second option, but made it a sarcastic comment instead.
"Do I sound okay?" Blossom groaned, as another kick hit her, now gasping for air, she hated it, it was so painful,
"Okay...noted, that was a stupid question" Brick replied back, as he Sighed, then hearing another, of blossom being tortured by his sons, blossom then squealed, making brick put his head on the door, with his ear touching the cold wood.
"You think?!" Blossom yelled, but not on purpose, it was mostly because the twins where kicking her belly.
"Okay, okay, I get it..." brick sighed, feeling absolutely helpless, he didn't know what to do at this moment...
"No no, its not that...I think my water broke...." blossom mutters. As she then was rewarded for telling something important, in a quiet voice, she squelched this time round.
"What?! blossom what did you say?" Brick asked, completely confused what she was trying to tell him right now.
"My water broke!" Blossom yelled, brick gasped shocked, trying not to panic, but he did, he pulled out his pulled out his phone, shaking it, to left to right.
"Shall I call the hospital?" Brick said, now shaking, blossom began breathing heavily, she then shrieked loudly.
"What do you think?!!" She yelled loudly this time, even though she didn't mean it, she was stressed out from what was happening.
"Yet...again another stupid question..." brick mumbled, as put down the phone number down on his phone...to call the hospital.