'I want you too'

"Are you sure~" brick teased making blossom mad, as she didn't say anything back, she didn't have to say something just brick to get the idea of what she wanted,
Because she knew that he knew, he was just being difficult. "Yes I'm sure, why do you always have to act like a jerk?"
Blossom said bashfully as she bite her lips with complete rage, but knowing Brick was only messing with her.
"Okay, relax, relax I thought we where just having fun teasing each other, I didn't know you was so sensitive~"
Brick teased once again, only one step making blossom explode, blossom pushed brick onto the bed sheet,
She pulled down bricks dark blue ripped jeans, brick took it by surprise he said nothing.
"It's my turn" Blossom smirked licking her lips as she took of bricks jeans,as she threw the jeans aside, looking down on bricks red boxers.
Brick who gave a bored expression as he crossed his arms behind his head.
"Woah, blossom I thought we agreed on something, I'm the dominant one" Brick replied, giving a tired expression as he blinked once, blossom rolled her eyes
She pulled bricks boxers down revealing a 8 and a half inch dick.
Brick looked at blossom drawing her eyes down on bricks dick.
Still holding onto the red dark boxers in her hand, brick knew that look on her face.
"Your not being serious are you?" Brick shivered with surprise of blossom eyes glue to his 8 and half inch dick, he knew what she was going to try out.
"What? You scared" blossom cooed at brick, brick shook his head shrugging off, he wasn't scared he didn't think
Blossom wasn't the type to do it, but their was a lot of secrets he didn't know about blossom.

"No..." Brick mutters, blossom nodded as she she threw the the red boxers away she just smirked.
"Good, i was just checking" blossom smiled trying to sound reassure brick but only made his heart drop by a bit, but blossom knew bricks type.
Stubborn, not wanting to admit, and of course he was short tempered.
Brick just wanted her Make her first move, blossom licked the tip of his dick, starting to lick bricks rock hard dick, only gaining bricks sweet groans.
"Ugh..." he groaned out, only making blossom smirk she wasn't even near the finishing line.
Blossom put her mouth into the tip of bricks dick, making brick got startled 'she's actually doing it...' he thought, with his eyes opening with a surprise, not expecting this from blossom.
Such a sweet name, innocent and kind with a surprising action done, could be a disbelief from others or a disappointment.
Blossom sucked gently bricks dick, slowly heating bricks dick, brick gasped he was already feeling the pleasure from it, blossom smirked hearing her brick gasped from her moaning.
"Ugh blossom, why are you being so dame dirty all in a sudden?" Brick moaned out, blossom raised an eyebrow she didn't know what blossom was talking about, and she didn't like it where it was coming from as well.
Blossom ignored him and continued her slurping his dick, feeling her self moan, as she messages brick thighs feeling her brick tremble, felt like she had power over him. He groaned some more, this time unable to speak
Blossom started to Bob her head as she slurped bricks dick hearing the moans from him, already feeling the excitement herself.
But feeling like she was overdoing it a bit, from the sounds of brick panting from the background,
Brick moaned gasping for air as he clench his hands into the bed sheet trying to breath.

Blossom pulled out from bricks dick just for a breather, as she put spit that painted his penis in salvia,
panting like a dog, she looked at brick was externally sweaty from it,and she glance back at the throbbing dick, "are you done-?" Brick replied as he catches his breath.
But blossom wasn't done she put her mouth back in, as she twirl her tongue all around the dick, while blossom sucked harder this time round, playing tougher with brick.
Brick started to pant again, trying to catch a breath but blossom wasn't giving him a breather anymore, he started to squirm.
Blossom put his dick Right at the back of her throat.
As she started to Bob her head faster into a rhythm, like plumping oil into a car.
Brick started to moan Even louder this time round, even hearing blossom grunting from this, he was sweaty from moaning so much.
"Ugh! Blossom! I think that's enough now-!" Brick called out, blossom rolled her eyes this only made her go more faster then before.
"What you can't take it? And I thought I was dating the leader of the rowdy ruff boys?" Blossom questioned with a one finally smirk pulled up on face, she still wanted to end this in a way, Brick would never mistake her.
Blossom sucked harder ignoring brick, as she slipped her hand down to brick balks and slightly squeezed it, still
Panting, but so worth it feeling the dominant one, hearing brick moaned out a scream slightly, but even that was a great achievement to her.
"Ack!" Brick moaned out, blossom wasn't yet finished with brick, as she squeezed bricks balls again.
Bricks fast fell with pleasure as he soon reached his climax,
He then soon climaxed, blossom awaiting mouth, didn't even flinch to the cum being rolled down her throat, blossom licked off the cum she did not eat around his semi hard dick.
Blossom pulled out she was finished as she grinned as she whipped her lips, as she gave a moment for brick to start breathing.