'Bun problems'

"Oh you know, girl problems" Blossom smirked, shrugging of her shoulders, brick rolled his eyes, as he put his hand on his cheek, making his cheek go a big red, because of the heat, he was putting on his cheek.
"Like what problems?" Brick said smiling, rolling his eyes with sarcasm, blossom raised an eyebrow, she never had someone so curious before about her.
She felt Brick was getting jealous or noisy for some reason. Did she stress him? Or something? blossom gave a historical laugh
"What's wrong with you?" Blossom giggled, putting her hand on her rosy plump lips, as her soft giggles escaped her mouth.
As she put her phone away, hiding it away from brick. Brick raised ant eyebrow.
"I'm I not allowed to know?" Brick sighed, a bit annoyed with blossom, feeling like she was hiding something away from him, blossom bite her bottom lip, and nodded, up and down.
"Yeah, I mean, it's just about my sister, don't get yourself worked up about it" Blossom smiled nastily, not like she mean to sound mean, she just want to sound straightforward with him, as she kissed brick cheek, brick sighed and nodded, he probably was just acting paranoid, getting whined up, for nothing, "Yeah I guess your right...
But who's bunny?" Brick asked, blossom eyes shrieked, 'did she really say her name out loud?' She thought, brick sighed, he faced the other direction, that was towards the door.
Blossom sighed, she never really wanted to talk about her lost sister...
Mostly because it was something, really personal to talk about, she never thought she would ever need to talk about it.
"You know it's fine, I don't have to know..." Brick said, blossom sighed, she shocked her head to the side, she had to tell Brick about bunny.
Only because she will never hear the end of it, and she doesn't want to lead a misunderstanding in the future. Bunny will be apart of bricks family soon, and so would blitz of course.
Blossom sighed, rubbing her nervous arm, that needed something to hold on it.
"No it's fine...I have to" blossom smiled weakly, she put her hand on brick shoulder, "I had lost my sister, ages ago"
Blossom stopped, as she looked at brick, for some sort of gesture, for her to keep going, but instead he took it as he should reply back.
"What?!" Brick gaped, pretty much shocked, what blossom just said, blossom sighed and nodded, brick stopped talking, he knew where to speak and not speak...and at this point, Blossom was becoming more and more serious.
"Yeah...and now, she was able to come to me for help...and of course I agreed...
We met in the cafe...and started to talk, are conversations where very long though, mostly because we hadn't met, for ages, and we both was desperate to know each other, and i soon noticed, she was a bit like buttercup, she had a boyish, like hobbies, she loved karate and dancing, but it was mostly Kung fu and karate,
But she was a bit like bubbles, with a enthusiastic and cute personality, we where nothing alike each other...
Except the fact, we liked having our hair up...but that was about it sadly...
But at that point I didn't care...I just wanted, to get to know her.
and when she was able to move on, to move to a different country...and a different house.

She moved to Spain...and I was kinda thinking, we should too....
Not only to see her again, which would be great, because I haven't seen her in a long time, but...a-also
I mean, I'm really scared, of my ex will ever come back...and harm my twins...or you or me....that's why I want to leave country, brick..." blossom smiled, she found herself nervous, she really only wanted to move...because she was afraid, if he ever escapes out of jail, or comes to find her, ever again...she didn't want that to happen.
She wanted to forget it ever happen, and forget about him too.
Blossom looked up, she saw bricks mouth drop slightly...he didn't know what to say, but at this point.. he had to say something to blossom...he couldn't just say nothing?!
"Blossom...I don't think moving to another country, is a reasonable chose of action...maybe moving to the north of England?" Brick asked, blossom then held brick hands...tightly holding them down...brick could feel her face darken.
"Brick...I'm scared...." Blossom said hesitant to speak, brick nodded, he sighed, he knew how scared she was....
But he was sure..that he would never see his face ever again...and brick didn't really want to bother, about learning another language...
"I know..you are..but I really don't want to learn another language, what about America" Brick asks, raising an eyebrow, blossom gave him a death glare, she could never trust America in a thousand years...
They had let children, to have guns...it was disgusting...to have a child, have a gun...and also knowing, how many people died....
She couldn't trust that country..."Brick no...I know you used to live in America...
But for my sake...I can not trust America" blossom sniffed loudly...brick sighed...he couldn't blame..her...America had a bad reputation for letting people with guns...he nodded "okay..." he said...trying to think of other countries that could speak English other then America.
"Brick, come on, bunny will tell me how to speak Spanish and she will teach you" blossom smiled, brick sighed, he now was in a bad mood, but for his future wife sake...
He had to say yes..."okay..." Brick grunted, blossom sniggered, she pulled away from him, as she patted his shoulder, with a sneer.
"Oh come on babe, don't be like that~" blossom cooed, butch rolled his eyes, moving his face away from blossom...making blossom sigh, Brick didn't want to talk, or to face blossom, if he was to move, he wouldn't be able to see his brothers again...
And because he might be moving to Spain, his brothers my hate him more...
And he might never had banter with his brothers again...if they don't visit them.
He sighed he blew his ginger hair  his distress, he was too fond on, moving to Spain...but he knew how much it meant to blossom, if they did.
Blossom slightly touched brick, on the shoulder, she now knew he was more pissed then ever...
Because he knew, he might not talk to any family member he knew...
Or course he will be mad at her, she would be to, if he told her, he wanted to move, to another country...
England was home...but now she wanted to be somewhere more safer...she wasn't doing this for herself, she wanted to save her kids and her lover...

"You know, I might reward you~, if you be a good boy, and practice Spanish with me" Blossom smirked, trying to seduce brick..brick ears twitched, he liked the sound of that...
"I like that idea~ but When are we going to move to Spain?" Brick asked, blossom didn't think about that, she was thinking, when she had her twins...because by law, she couldn't be pregnant when going on a airplane.
"After, We have our twins" blossom smiled, brick then heard a rustle from the door, he turned his head, and saw bloom head pop, with a smoothie in her hands...
Now slurping it loudly, because she was caught by her new dad.
"We going to move to Spain? I'm going to have twin brothers?" Bloom asked completely shocked, blossom sighed annoyed, she didn't mind that she knew, about moving to Spain, but the fact she knew, the gender of the twins, she was going to have.
"Apparently" Brick said with a nervous smile, bloom stomped her foot gently on the ground, showing her opinion about it.
"Dam...I wanted a sister" bloom moaned, blossom nodded and so did brick,
Brick tilted his head, "why don't you learn Spanish with us?" Brick asked, ignoring the fact she knew, the gender of the twins...
Bloom smiled, and nodded about two times. "Yeah sure!" Bloom smiled, as she ran over, blossom grunted,
She kinda wanted a romantic session, learning Spanish, with brick, but with bloom she couldn't do anything...which was kinda irritated for her, but she could always do it when Bloom was a way, like a way in school. But she did need her daughter to learn Spanish as well, since she was going to have fluent Spanish brothers...
Blossom got the computer, and got a software, that you can learn Spanish from.

-(9pm)-

Blossom just came back, she had put the headphones, and plugged them onto her phone, to play loud music, which did the trick. She glared at brick,
"Aren't you a little to excited?" Blossom teased him, brick shrugged, he still have a smug look on his face..making blossom roll her eyes. Brick,
Who was on the bed, laying down, glaring at blossom, who just stepped into her room. She pulled down her skirt, revealing her red laced knickers,
"So was I being good?" Brick smirked, fiddling with his fingers, as he pulled off his shirt, and threw it to the floor, blossom giggled, "I don't know, you tell me~" Blossom smirked seductively, with a smirk on her face, brick loved it when blossom teased her, mostly because then he would have the advantage of her, when so, "that's not fair, why can't I be the the bad boy~"
Brick sighed, as he shrugged, blossom just sneered at his cute act, mostly because it was working, blossom smiled, she climbed on to the bed.
She sighed with relief, she finally, could have brick by her side, she could no longer hide him, or try to hide his text messages on her phone, so she doesn't get caught.
Brick turned his head to face blossom, both of their heads, where sitting on the cushions.
"I'm so glad, we don't need to play, hide and seek anymore...we can have sex whenever we want now" blossom grinned, as she crawled, to be next to brick. Brick nodded, he smiled, he then played with blossom hair, untangling the knots. Her hair was sweaty still, from some unknown reason, she still had her baggy shirt on, which brick found annoying....
"Why don't you take of your top?" Brick smirked, raising an eyebrow, looking at his lover with a horny face, blossom just grinned, and with a seductive smile, she pulled her pale pink top, revealing a red laced bra.
"Better?" She giggled, rolling her eyes at her, then biting her bottom lip, blushing, as she then noticed bricks six pack, though it looked like he had a eight pack. Brick started to flex, when he noticed Blossom was glaring at his body.
"Take a picture it might last longer" Brick replied back to blossom bashfully, blossom rolled her eyes, but whines, as she then went on top of butch, "I think it's time to reward you" blossom grinned, as she pulled bricks pants, brick looked down, then started to know...
What she was going to do..he blushed, "whats the matter?" She giggled, blossom smiled, as she noticed bricks face going red, redder then her bow or his hat.
"N-nothing" he blushed, blossom giggled at this, seeing brick blush, was such a cute scene, mostly because it was so rare to capture.
"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you~" blossom cooed, as she pulled off his pants, and threw them to the side,
Like a one penny, tossed to the side, like it was nothing.
"I know" Brick replied, as he stretched his legs out, trying to act like a man, but really he was getting nervous...
Even though he had sex many times, before meeting blossom, he never had his dick sucked before..until now.
But he tried to remain calm about it...

To be continued...
Hoped you enjoyed!!! ❤️❤️❤️