3

It's been a week since Colby asked me out and I couldn't be happier. We've been spending every second together when I'm off work and he's not filming. I'm also loving work right now. Finn fits in perfectly and instantly clicked unlike Gemma.

He's a quick learner and a great person. I thought I wasn't gonna like working with another person, but I actually like it. Luke and Leonard explained the whole rollercoaster relationship to Finn, even though I told them not to, but he enjoyed it.

Finn and I have gained a friendship in the past week and I wanna introduce him to my friends one day. But I'm waiting for when the timing is right.

I was currently with Colby, Kat, and Sam and we were hanging out with each other at Sam's apartment.

Kat and I were playing Just Dance while waiting for the guys to get ready. We were going on a double date. Kat and I were laughing at how bad our dancing was as we missed almost every move.

When we finished our song, we plopped on the couch, out of breath and laughing. "Are you two okay in here?" Sam walked into the living room from his bedroom, Colby following.

"We're good, the other question is are you two almost ready?" I ask as they roll their eyes.

"Yeah, let's go." I quickly stand up so we could go out for dinner. I locked hands with Colby as Sam and Kat held hands when we left his apartment. I would've never pictured myself in love just a couple months ago.

But I'm happy that I did. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings and a got a booth near the back. Kat and I sat next to each other while the boys sat next to each other.

"Hey, I'm Connor and I'll be taking your order. Would you like anything to drink?" He asked coming to us as we looked through the menu.

Sam got a water, Colby got a coke, while Kat and I got sprite. "Colby, I bet I can eat hot wings faster than you." He looked over at me while smirking at me. "Now that is a bet I can't pass up." He sat his menu down as our waiter came with our drinks.

We ordered our food and then waited. I take the paper from my straw, rip a piece off, put it in the straw, and blow it into it causing the paper to hit Colby in the face while he was on his phone. Kat and I started laughing at his reaction.

"What the fuck?" He laughed while looking at me. That's when Sam took his straw and blew a spit ball towards Colby as well. "Really? You too?" Kat and I were laughing so hard about the situation.

I then look over to see Finn with a guy I've never seen before. They were walking to a table when he looked over and saw me staring.

I waved to him as he smiled. I look back over to my group of friends as they were talking about how the boys were going international.

I heard someone clear their throat so I look over to see Finn standing there. "Hey, Finn." I smile as everyone looks at him.

"Guys, this is my new coworker, Finn. Finn, this is my boyfriend Colby, his bestfriend Sam, and one of my bestfriends Kat." I introduce them to each other as they all smiled.

"It's nice to meet everyone. I just wanted to say hey. I'll see you tomorrow." He waved goodbye as everyone said bye. "He seemed nice. And he has an accent." Kat told me as I looked at her.

"He is, I think you guys would like him." I look up at Colby to see him thinking about something.

He's thinking really hard about something and I don't know what it is. I lightly touch his hand as he looks up at me.

"You alright?" I whisper as he nods his heads yes. After that, the waiter came with our food causing me to smirk over at Colby knowing we still had our bet.

"You still wanna do this?" He asked as the other two stared at us. "You backing out on me, Brock?" I smash talk as Sam and Kat drop their jaws. "Oh shit." Sam said as Kat pulled her phone out to record us.

They started counting us down as we stared at each other. When they both said go, we started eating our wings.

After I ate one, Colby was tearing up while trying to eat his first one. "Holy shit, this is hot." Colby coughed while making the rest of us laugh.

I finish my second one as he finished his first one. "How the hell are you eating these?" Sam asked as Colby was struggling to breathe.

"My brother and I used to eat these all the time." I say as Colby looked at me with a 'what the fuck' face. "I should've fucking known." He laughed in pain as I laughed with him.

"You don't have to eat anymore, I just wanted to see how many you would eat." I say as Kat and Sam laugh at us. That's how we were the rest of our date night. Doing stupid stuff and trying to make each other laugh.

When we got up and left, we walked past Finn's table as he sat with his friend. "See you tomorrow." I smile as he looks up.

"You too." He smiled as Colby stopped to shake his hand. "It was nice to meet you man." Colby told him as Finn stood up to give him the bro hug.

"You too, we should hang out sometime." He said in his accent. He'll have American girls all over him when he starts meeting people.

"Of course man. Just hit me up sometime and we can hang." Finn sat down as Colby walked over to me. We lock hands as we walk out of Buffalo Wild Wings. He kissed my temple as we walked to the car.

I'm in such a good place right now, I would've never pictured myself here.