21

"Good morning my favorite people. I have breakfast." I walk into work with donuts and coffee. Since I was in a good mood, I figured to get everyone food.

Everyone walked out of the sound booth looking confused. "You okay?" Luke asked looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"I'm perfectly fine, can I not bring my coworkers food and coffee on this lovely morning?" I ask as they looked at each other.

"Were you bit by something?" Leonard asked me in a serious tone. "Or are you her twin we never knew about?" Finn asked speaking up.

Why did they not believe that I was actually in a good mood? "What'd she have at that party you went to?" Luke asked Finn, trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

"You went to a party and didn't invite me?" Leonard asked causing us to look over at him. I can tell Luke was about to say something to Leonard.

"Leonard, I don't think your mom would invite you to a party. Now let's get back to this serious conversation. Finn, did you see her get bit?" He asked turning back to the tall Australian.

"Guys, I didn't get bit or have anything and I don't have a twin. So can we eat these before they get hard and drink the coffee before they get cold?" I ask getting aggravated.

That's when they started smiling and high-fiving each other. "There she is." Luke grabbed a donut as I rolled my eyes.

Luke and Leonard grabbed their stuff, leaving Finn and I together. "Is your boyfriend still pissed off at me?" He asked while chewing on his donut.

Real mature to eat and talk. "I think he's starting to calm down. He's protective." I stick my hands in my back pocket as he nods his head.

"I can see that. You think we're still forbidden from hanging out?" He joked making me laugh a little. "I can ask him tonight when we go out." He nods his head as he finished his donut.

"Where are you going?" He asked as we walked into the sound booth. "He's taking me out somewhere nice, I have no idea where yet." I say making the other two boys turn around.

I could tell by the looks on their faces that they were gonna ask questions. "Colby is taking you out to a fancy dinner?" Luke asked sipping on his coffee, even though we weren't allowed to have it in the booth.

"Yes, at seven tonight." I say sitting in my usual spot. "That sounds serious. Did you guys do it?" Leonard asked making me confused.

"Do what?" I asked as he rose his eyebrows at me. "The sex." I couldn't tell if I was mad at him for bringing it up or happy that Colby and I actually did it.

But that doesn't mean Leonard has the right to know. Luke and Finn choking on their coffee brought me back to reality.

"Okay one, don't mention it like that. And two, what's it matter to you?" Right after I asked it, I feel like it was a mistake. He started smirking as he leaned back in his chair.

He then pointed at me while smiling at the other two guys. "She did it with her hot neighbor." He tried to whisper but it didn't work out well enough.

"You know I can hear you, right?" I ask as he shrugged. That's when Luke stepped in so he could be my fatherly figure since my actual dad wasn't here.

"Just make sure you two use protection. I don't want any hot neighbor slash Venus babies running around." I could feel my face become hot when he said that.

Finn was trying his hardest not to laugh as Leonard choked on his coffee. Coffee and spit going everywhere.

Luke turned to Leonard pissed off. "This is why we can't have nice things." That's when Finn and I couldn't hold it in.

"I'll go clean it up." Leonard pouted while standing up so he could get some paper towels.

"Did you really have to call me Venus? You know I don't like it." He just shrugged and went to work causing me to groan.

I love them, I really do, but sometimes they can get on my last nerve. They're all like my older brothers who annoy me all day. But I wouldn't want to work with anyone else.

When work was over, I had to get all my stuff together. The girls wanted to help me get ready so I was meeting them in my apartment. "I'll see you guys tomorrow!" I was chorused with goodbyes as I left.

I don't know why but I'm feeling a little nervous about this date. I mean, yes we have been on dates, but nothing too serious.

Better late than never I guess. I get to my apartment complex, not ready for the ambush from the girls. When I walk in there, I was surprised to see an extra body in there.

"There she is, Venus Sutton!" I roll my eyes as Brennen said my whole name. As I sat my stuff down, they all came over and hugged me.

"I didn't know you were coming over, Bren." I said wrapping my arms around him.

"I haven't seen my favorite planet in awhile so I had to help." All I did was laugh a little and roll my eyes. "Okay, speaking of helping, we have to get Vee all prettied up for Colby." Tara said making me groan.

Kat took my hand so she could drag me to my room. "Just please don't curl my hair. I'd rather have it straightened." I explain as I sit on my bed.

That's the difference between me and the two girls. They were way more girly than me.

Like, Tara is like me and has that emo side, but she's still a little girly. "Do you know where you're going?" Kat asked looking through my clothes.

"He didn't tell me exactly but he told me to wear something fancy, but not too fancy if that makes sense." I explain to them as they started looking through.

I think I was more nervous about them helping me than the actual date.